LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

medical reasons that require us to wear diapers

oh really all my old drugs cause incontinence what about bowel

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Its sketchy on literature regarding bowel involvement but urinary is practicly forged from steel ,anti"" drugs start by not letting your bladder empty completely, that developes into overflow incontinence (over active bladder) etc....

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Its sketchy on literature regarding bowel involvement but urinary is practicly forged from steel ,anti"" drugs start by not letting your bladder empty completely, that developes into overflow incontinence (over active bladder) etc....

i have that too thats why i wear and use diapers

i have that too thats why i wear and use diapers

Look up the word Anti cholinergic anything attached to it prevents cell or muscle movements in someway and almost every "claimed psychotherapetic drug" is rooted there ,as in look up the name of a drug say Chloropromezane ( Thorazine) etc ,

Basicly all these drugs are based off of sedating antihistamines, they wanted to calm and control people by willing taking a pill or involuntary injection " for there own good" , all this B'S thrown around about long acting injectable being better for patients ,is junk ,LAI are huge money making machines that do 3. things 1. insure the patient is doped up and more docile 2. If they do act up ,it's not the medication ,give them more medication 3. Some of these LAI cost $3,000 A month , the oral tablets $50.00 A month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

As of late summer of 2018, I have been totally bladder and bowel incontinent due to a ruptured disc in my lower back. I have had occasional incontinence issues since around 2016 each time I threw out my lower back, but when I threw my back out in August of 2018, I lost all control and have not regained any control. The doctors want to do surgery on my back, but I will not let them.

• 2 months later...

Hi.  My name is Greg.  I have had to go back into nappies/pads 24/7 as the tablets I have for my heart condition are working extremely well, but have left me with an overactive bladder, and also having to open my bowels as soon as I get out of bed in the morning.

The nappies/pads are very helpful, soft and comfortable on the skin.   More importantly, they give me reassurance.  As I am disabled and retired early from work, I have care twice a day (morning and evening) and the care staff in Sheffield tell me I have done the right and brave thing.  This means I can go away on holiday (with a carer) without fear.  I also feel more confident and comfortable in myself- it is going to be lifelong.  So what?  

I have been lucky enough to get a regular supply from the NHS, and have to contact the Continence Service in Sheffield about 12 days before I run out.

Once I came to terms with the fact that I needed this 24/7. and that I wasn't a baby (I am 58), I got used to them, and accepted them.  It is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!!

Hope this helps!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greg Chapman said:

Hi.  My name is Greg.  I have had to go back into nappies/pads 24/7 as the tablets I have for my heart condition are working extremely well, but have left me with an overactive bladder, and also having to open my bowels as soon as I get out of bed in the morning.

The nappies/pads are very helpful, soft and comfortable on the skin.   More importantly, they give me reassurance.  As I am disabled and retired early from work, I have care twice a day (morning and evening) and the care staff in Sheffield tell me I have done the right and brave thing.  This means I can go away on holiday (with a carer) without fear.  I also feel more confident and comfortable in myself- it is going to be lifelong.  So what?  

I have been lucky enough to get a regular supply from the NHS, and have to contact the Continence Service in Sheffield about 12 days before I run out.

Once I came to terms with the fact that I needed this 24/7. and that I wasn't a baby (I am 58), I got used to them, and accepted them.  It is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!!

Hope this helps!

Same here I soon accepted wearing them 24/7 it's no big deal now.

• 8 months later...

My reason for wearing:  CP, (Cerebral Palsy) Limited mobility, Incontinence, IBS, and Diverticulitis.  Been wearing since 2019, and had gone 24/7 in 2020.  I find that it is easier for me, and safer, as I don't have to run to the bathroom so much when I have a diaper on, and I can release when and if I have to.

Brian