LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

medical reasons that require us to wear diapers

BPH here as well, but it is somewhat under control using meds.  Problems with continued UTI's though so into diapers on those occasions.  Not sure if there is any relationship but nearly lost prostrate 1.5 yrs ago so chances are it is related.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to be full of shit now I am not !

All kidding aside I have multiple medical conditions that all play some part , medicine doesn't yet know how much each contributes or doesn't but neuromuscular diseases, diabetes, enlarged prostate, neurogenic bowel & bladder and functional incontinence plays a roll also being my body doesn't give much notice most of the time, kinda hard to get to the bathroom undo my clothes drop my diaper and transfer to the toilet,so instead of trashing the house and myself in the process they have told me save yourself and the house ,ultimately the house can be fixed much easier than my body can be.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 09/03/2018 at 12:03 AM, ut8ft said:

Multiple sclerosis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 08/03/2018 at 4:04 PM, sport said:

Stevewet you are right I just had a bad accident while up town.

I wet my self all the time.

• 1 month later...

I stared peeing why I slept. Now after all test have been done it shows the nerve that runs from my brain to my bladder is not working

On 6/2/2018 at 4:34 AM, Marcus said:

I stared peeing why I slept. Now after all test have been done it shows the nerve that runs from my brain to my bladder is not working

Nerve damage causes my lack of bladder ccontrol

As much as I love my diapers it does kind of scare me knowing that I'm going to end up wearing 24/7. Even with the little feelings I have why I'm awake if I don't go when I do feel it I will end up peeing my pants. So I'm still trying to except this new chapter in my life. 

• 2 weeks later...

For me it is severe back pain and I.B.S. I am not incontinent, but I have such severe back pain in the morning that I can't get out of bed. This pain is due to a herniated L5-S1 disc. I frequently wet myself as a result of not being able to get out of bed in the morning and when I am having an I.B.S. flare up, I have diarrhea accidents. Wearing diapers to bed has been my only way to protect my bedding. My Doctor is aware of the issue and agrees that if I don't get surgery on my back, then diapers are my only option.

• 5 weeks later...

Tumor on bladder the caused internal bleeding, and an infection in the bladder wall, which lead to a surgery to remove the tumor, and damaged tissue. My bladder lost capacity and elasticity. The result, these are my words, I am left with the bladder of a four year old, but the kidney output of a 19 year old. My continence nurse says I can regain daytime control over time as I get used to the "new" size, however in trying I was running to the bathroom 4 times an hour, and I failed about half the times... So I am just going to give up and accept the diapers.

For me a medial reason is not necessarily physical it can be mental as well. This said I have some mental need to wear diapers they help me to deal with every days stress and other mental issues I have. Although I’d rather not have these mental issues or have these strong desires to wear diapers I am happy I can deal with my problems by just wearing diapers. I would choose this over taking pills or worse.

I'd like to expand on dlnoir thoughts as I agree with them but feel this thread may not be the thread to do it in. Maybe someone can post a thread that more zero's in on this.

Typically very few psych conditions does not cause incontinence most of the time it is due to an underlying problem or as a side effect from medications. Prime example would be those Taking medication sara called me experience and incontinence due to the sedative properties of the medication or those.

• 1 year later...

Hello twospirit, we are the same age. I had prostate surgery and fighting incontinent. I would love to chat if your interested. 

I feel I need to chat with someone that understands my predicament. I'm a hard worker and this kicked my butt.

Hope we can chat

Dennis,,, handydandy

Also my caffeine intake is extremely high and plays a small part I my incontinence

Me too i think thats whats started my bowel incontinence

Side effect of the anti-depressants I take.

Me too

really what do you take. I've never heard of antidepresants causing incontinence. When my Dad was in hospital due to depresion one of his room mates wet his bed every night and this was suposed to be because of his state of mind.

Adderall aripipolozole(Abilify) Guanfacine and Lexapro

Adderall aripipolozole(Abilify) Guanfacine and Lexapro

If you look back throught the history of neuroleptics (phenothizines)through atypical antipsychotics 1 st generation 2,3,4 àll of them weather anti depressant or anti psychotic , has to its credit a side effect of incontinence , emptying disorder ,muscle disorder etc .these are all variations of the theme that these drugs can be harmful to urinary health.
As a bonus there is a very popular (currently)and regarded as benign drug for anesthesia and major depression called Ketamine , it's far from benign ,we know from following the long term health of abusers of ketamine the real cost 99 out of 100 patients developed bladder wall scarring and incontinence from recreational use .

If you really look behind the mask big pharma peddles there wearers from , it's a circus and because of the short term trials on dosing and safety , deaths, lawsuits and payouts are all part of the plan.

Again sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is very common , just like when the first atypical anti psychotic came out , they lied, cheated, faked paperwork and withheld vital lifesaving medical information in order to make a profit ,they literaly forgot to mention Metabolic problems, cardiac arrests, heart attacks,diabetes ,strokes and death as the earliest known adverse effects going back 40 years, they didn't report them to the FDA ,because it would have been denied as drug ,so instead 9 or 10,000 people get dead or permanently disabled , the drug starts to get a bad rep,at that point company engineers stepped forward with a "pirates chest" of documents proving everything i said above , the drug is Olanzapine[zyprexa] (the 1st atypical anti psychotic !that has made billions for lilly)

So if they hide important facts like those ,do you really have any idea what your taking ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk