LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

medical reasons that require us to wear diapers

Side effect of the anti-depressants I take.

really what do you take. I've never heard of antidepresants causing incontinence. When my Dad was in hospital due to depresion one of his room mates wet his bed every night and this was suposed to be because of his state of mind.

• 2 weeks later...

due to disability im incontinent and wear them 24/7. i cant feel when i need to go until after i've already messed my pants. thankfully my fiancee is understanding and willing to change me when I need it but im still embaressed.

• 4 weeks later...

really what do you take. I've never heard of antidepresants causing incontinence. When my Dad was in hospital due to depresion one of his room mates wet his bed every night and this was suposed to be because of his state of mind.

antidepressants and bipolar meds have been known to "cause incontinence symptoms especially if you already have some bladder problems such as OAB like me. Antidepressants make it easier to pee. Incontinence while on antidepresants only happens with a select few.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Late diagnosed(by the time they discovered I had type 2 diabetes,the nerve damage or neuropathy was done)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I became incontinent after it was discovered that i had a cyst on my sphincter in my urethra which expanded and stopped me from urinating. I was taken into hospital where an emergency operation was performed to reduce the cyst but when the cyst was removed the scar tissue was so big that it is now impossible for me to hold in any urine. I am in diapers 24 hours a day and have uncontrollable dribbling which never stops. I have been like this for a few years now. This is just one of many reasons that a person may become incontinent. The list is big. I've heard of people having back injuries. One i heard about was a man who was on the same ward as me after my operation. He had simply slipped in the street and landed on something on the floor and it had hit between the vertebrates in his lower back and this had made him incontinent. He had just had an operation which was a device fitted which allowed him to be free from diapers.

On 31/05/2017 at 10:36 PM, bedwettersteve said:

life long bedwetter

Not quite a long-life bedwetter but chronic wetter until my early 20's and episodes throughout my adult life and again a nightly wetter since I turned 50.

• Like 1

Continence is a balancing act. As a result, any disturbance in that will cause incontinence. To answer the OP question, it is a much smaller to non-existant list of medical issues that don't cause incontinence. One has to realise that bowel continence exists in some singularly due to fibre in their diet. Anal spgincter cannot hold liquid. Bladder control is dependent on contious control of ones external sphincter, the nerve feedback from an expanding bladder as well as the nerves within the urethra plus the blood supply to each part of the extretory process plus ones waistline size plus plus plus... the list is extensive and incontinence occurs if any one part is weak / damaged.

One could reasonably state that each bladder incontinent member here has a different specific unique medical reason for their incontinence.

• 1 month later...