LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
huggieslover

amd slip maxi

7 posts in this topic

Hi all..

Just wondered if anyone has used the AMD Slip Maxi? I normally get nappies from one stop mobility in Woking and they seem to have stopped selling the euronform, which i love, and have started selling the amd slip instead.

Has anyone used them?????

Hi all..

Just wondered if anyone has used the AMD Slip Maxi? I normally get nappies from one stop mobility in Woking and they seem to have stopped selling the euronform, which i love, and have started selling the amd slip instead.

Has anyone used them?????

I was interested to know more about these, they use them at care homes a lot. I read this a while back http://www.amd-incontinence.com/IMG/pdf/Brochure_AMD_english.pdf

Well.... been and bought a pack of amd slip. Got one on now and first thoughts is they are very generously sized! I watched a YouTube video review which said they were undersized but this isnt the case. So, given that i have a size too big they are quite bulky to start with.

Its still pretty much dry at the moment but ive just drank plenty of fluid so hopefully things will soon change.

Will report back later!

Yup, I've had them on the little:

Cotton-feel backed, dual-layer two-per-side fasteners. High capacity (same as an Abena M4, Euron Form Super Plus or Tena Slip Maxi). Very similar to an Abena M4 AirPlus or Euron Form Super Plus in style/design/fit. Has purple colour on the backing sheet though.

i have ordered the sample of the super of this all in one .plastic backed from incontinence supermarket. they do the option of cloth or plastic.

Picked up a couple of samples from Woking today,  They seem ok, nothing to get overly excited about though. I would say equal to molicares.

Would only buy if i can no longer source plastic backed nappies.

Well.... been and bought a pack of amd slip. Got one on now and first thoughts is they are very generously sized! I watched a YouTube video review which said they were undersized but this isnt the case. So, given that i have a size too big they are quite bulky to start with.

Its still pretty much dry at the moment but ive just drank plenty of fluid so hopefully things will soon change.

Will report back later!

I have some Id slips but they are cotton I don,t like them very much love the plastic covered nappies