LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Old Were You As A bedwetter When You Started Diapering Yourself For Bed?

rusty pins

I went back to nappies at about 15 and had to deal with them my self just as it was up to me to change the sheets and do my own laundry. By this time my folks had accepted I was a bedwetter and probably always would be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was diapered every night from 5 until I turned 12 or 13 was the last time my parents diapered me and when I was taught to tape on my own diapers now I'm 41 and I still put on my own diapers late afternoon early evening plus I still wake up in a wet diaper most mornings

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like 1
On 21/08/2016 at 5:23 AM, bedwettermn33 said:

I was diapered every night from 5 until I turned 12 or 13 was the last time my parents diapered me and when I was taught to tape on my own diapers now I'm 41 and I still put on my own diapers late afternoon early evening plus I still wake up in a wet diaper most mornings

I went back to nappies at about 15 and had to deal with them my self just as it was up to me to change the sheets and do my own laundry. By this time my folks had accepted I was a bedwetter and probably always would be.

When I was younger my mother always made sure I had a thick terry nappy and plastic pants on ready for bed. After I was about 8 or 9 they took me out of them and I just had to endure the wet bed until I went back to nappies at 15.

My parents actually didn't put me back in night diapers until I was 7 yrs old so for 2 years I was wetting My bed every night and my parents (mom) completely went off the deep end of emotions on my dad to deal with my nightly wetting he finely told me I was going back into night diapers .

My dad would do the diapering of me every evening after eating dinner it was bathtime and after that he would meet me in my bedroom to put on my diaper. This routine went on until I was 12yrs old but on my 13th birthday my dad decided to show me how to put them on myself been diapering myself ever since.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I began pinning on my own diapers at about age 10 or 11. When I was younger like 6-7 I hated being pinned into thick cloth diapers and plastic pants every night for bedwetting but as I got a little older I was more resigned to it. I always asked about doing it myself but only when I could do it correctly was I allowed to do it myself. I would create my own problems about this in that I really wanted to sleep without wearing a diaper so I would try and take off my wet diaper early in the morning and put on a dry one to show I didn't need a diaper anymore. Of course the smelly wet diaper would be found and I was punished by having to again lay spread eagle naked on top of my thick cloth diaper and have it once again pinned on me by my mother. I guess the last time I was "diapered" by my mother was when I was almost 14. Talk about embarrassment having changes gong on down there and regular erections as I was being diapered like a toddler. Anyway just before I turned 15 I was

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Prior to then I hadn’t needed diapers for bed wetting since I was potty trained as a child. 

However in the last 6 months the need for night diapers has become critical to maintaining a dry bed if I’ve been drinking. 

Id say I wet unknowingly 75% of the nights i drink nowadays. 

9977A375-42F6-4566-BD45-05F43D917D49.jpeg

A108E40E-004B-449D-9E9B-EF9B8C10754F.jpeg

• Like 1