LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Old Were You As A bedwetter When You Started Diapering Yourself For Bed?

rusty pins

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, pppants said:

Prior to then I hadn’t needed diapers for bed wetting since I was potty trained as a child. 

However in the last 6 months the need for night diapers has become critical to maintaining a dry bed if I’ve been drinking. 

Id say I wet unknowingly 75% of the nights i drink nowadays. 

9977A375-42F6-4566-BD45-05F43D917D49.jpeg

A108E40E-004B-449D-9E9B-EF9B8C10754F.jpeg

3 hours ago, stevewet said:

Too much beer = wet bed.

Too much beer and good diapers = soggy saggy diapers and maybe damp bed.

Too much beer AND COTTON BRIEFS INSTEAD OF GOOD DIAPERS = wet bed.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, stevewet said:

Too much beer = wet bed.

Yep, to my horror (and glee) I first fell prey to the infamous “stevewet theorem” in my late teens.  And for me there’s a corollary, with each passing year it takes less and less beer (in time none at all) to satisfy the right side of the equation.

• 1 month later...

i wore pull-ups to bed. except when i got to be about 8 i didn't want to wear them to bed and stopped but still had accidents, so every night before bed i had to show my parents i was wearing them. i wet the bed until i was in my teens, and i still go to bed often worried having an accident because i don't want to wet the bed. i want to wear diapers because i like to, not because i need to.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, nenog613 said:

i wore pull-ups to bed. except when i got to be about 8 i didn't want to wear them to bed and stopped but still had accidents, so every night before bed i had to show my parents i was wearing them. i wet the bed until i was in my teens, and i still go to bed often worried having an accident because i don't want to wet the bed. i want to wear diapers because i like to, not because i need to.

I agree on that last part.  I wet the bed as a kid until I was almost 6 years old and I wore diapers and plastic pants to bed every night until I stopped.  I never ever want to wet in my sleep again!  Like nenog613 said, I want to wear diapers because I like to, not because I need to.

I was a bedwetter until I was about 10 years old.  As I remember, I think I learned how to diaper myself when I was around 7 years old.  It was after we had moved out of the trailer and into our house in the suburbs.  I'd gotten used to wearing diapers at night while we lived in the trailer that didn't have indoor plumbing.  Even though my bedroom was right next to the bathroom at the house, I seldom woke up to pee and continued wetting my diapers for several more years. This was in the days before pull-ups or disposable diapers, so i took me a little while to learn how to pin cloth diapers on myself.

• 1 month later...

Ok. So I’m 45 now but I started to wet the bed when I was 13.  

I started junior high I was growing and girls were no longer yucky.   My life was changing ung like crazy.   

So one morning I woke up wet.  Yes woke up!  I did not wake while I wet.  I quickly told my mom.  I did not try and hide it.  She just made no big deal out of it.  However it happened every night for a week before she decided to put a plastic sheet on the bed.   

I was seriously distressed. I wanted to know what was wrong.  We went to the doctor and he said I was just sleeping really hard and it happens to lots of teens during this age.  He suggested an alarm that we could get at this hospital supply store down the street. We did and I wore it that night.  Needless to say I did not hear it.  My dad came in and woke me up. I was already wet at 2 am. This sucked worse. Now I was wet changing my sheets in the middle of the night.  This happened for about three nights. I was seriously tired going to school and my parents saw that.  

The next night my mom came in to my room and said look.  I went back to the store.  I didn’t want to make a big deal about this but I bought some adult diapers and I put them In your closet and there are also bags too.  I won’t make you wear them but if you want they will allow you to sleep better.  I was responsible for them and throwing out the old ones.  Then she left.  My mind was swimming.  I didn’t know what to do.  I figured it was my private thing and there was going to be no one who knew.  I went into the closet and I put one on.  I remember being afraid my parents were going to hear the tapes.  She was right I was now able to sleep.  I was also had a dry bed.  Ok it sucked but I felt with it. 

The only thing I thought was weird was at Christmas we were going to my grandmas home about a four hour car ride away.  We left at 8 pm due to my dad coming home late.  Small snow storm but he was delayed. My mom told me to just wear sweats and she packed some night pants for me.  Ok I was embarrassed. Then she said it could be a long trip maybe you should wear one in the car in case you go to sleep.  I just said ok.  I did put one on.  I did not fall asleep but did use it instead of asking them to stop. 

Luckily the bedwetting stopped after a few months. 

I dont remember when I was taken out of diapers by my parents , but I always had daytime and nighttime accidents all my life, I was 12 when I made the personal choice to wear diapers at night as I was tired of wet sheets and changing them during the night.

• 4 weeks later...

My mom or grandma diapered me for bed until I was about 10. Just about every morning I would be asked if my diaper was wet. Even during the day I was constantly being reminded to go or having my pants checked

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:47 AM, rusty pins said:

Too much beer and good diapers = soggy saggy diapers and maybe damp bed.

Too much beer AND COTTON BRIEFS INSTEAD OF GOOD DIAPERS = wet bed.

been there I have even pissed a good friends couch

• 2 months later...

My mother tried to teach me how to diaper myself but I never got the hang of it. I did learn how to change baby diapers and made a lot of money, for a 12 year old in the 60s, baby sitting.

My mother removed me the diaper when I was 3 years old  and she put it me never more. But I didn't want to remove it, I wanted to wear and pee inbthe diaper all the day for all life. 

It was a trauma for me so I never grew up and now I want to become a very little child, clothed, washed and changed by someone. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't remember being diapered or wetting the bed as a kid so I must have stopped quite early. I'm making myself IC by choice so my fetish can't be connected to remembering being wet as a kid. I started re-diapering myself for bed every night about 9 months ago aged 49.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I´m a lifelong bedwetter with a weak bladder, so I had to wear cotton diapers with thick knickers and plastic pants in the daytime as well ! When I was 6-7 y.o. I put these on myself if necessary for the day.

The last time my mother diapered me for the nite was when I was 11 y.o., we were on vacation in a Hotel in Italy.

With 12 y.o. I went to boarding school and had to look after myself for the next 6 years ! After graduating from school at the age of 18 I met my first wife who was also a bed- and pants wetter...

So my / our (wet) life goes on...

SAM

!

DD_Leaked_Diaper_1970.jpg

In 1964 I was born into an extended family in which most of the teen and older women had bladder control problems. I was officially toilet trained night and day before I turned 3. However, by bladder was tiny and over-active.

My Mom used the practice of her mother: For car trips longer than 45 minutes or events where it wiuld take a long time to find a ladies' room, I was nicely asked to wear 'just-in-case' diapers. Even when I was 4, disposables were rare. Besides, my family hugged trees, so we all wore gauze diapers, mostly classic Curity 21x40, including my older sister, Mom, Granny and Aunt Betsy.

They believed diaper pins were dangerous that younf children should not use them. The family policy was that if a peron still needed diapers when she reached puberty then she would be taught to pin them on herself.

My older sister and I reverted to bedwetting at puberty. I had just turned 12. Although I had previously awakened in time to reach a toilet, that night I wet while sleeping. Anticipating that Mom always made up my bed with a ruber sheet. That morning when I woke up I felt the wet sheet. Immediately I went to Mom.

She assured me I had done nothing wrong. She lelped me remove my wet panties and night shirt. I took a shower while my big sister changet my wet  bedding. After I dried off I was gently led to the family changing table. Dad and Gramps had built it to fift Mom. Granny had a similer changing table at her home. I spent that morning pinning on and un-pinning diapers until I was confident and while doing so I had only jabbed myself a couple of times.

That was July 1976. I have needed diapers at night ever since then. In July 1985, just after I graduated from university I lost my day control. By then adult disposables were sold widely. Since my dorm did not have coin washing machines, in 1981 I had begun wearing Attends.

To this day I wear disposables during the day and when traveling. At home I wear gauze diaper with vinyl panties to bed.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I was a bed wetter on and off till i was in my 30s. At that time would just wake up wet. Didnt have diapers.  Well now i enjoy wearing them and have the past two nights. Lets say i enjoyed not having to get up multiple.times a night. I may start wearing every night.