LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Home (LilZoeTrent/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Regina Myers is making breakfast one morning when she hears the doorbell ring; she answers it to find the stork dropping off three puppies consisting of 2 girls and a boy.

Edited by Kaidus

(Actually, I said before that we should have Whopper and Zoe ride in the storks back since they're overdue(they're toddlers, so they should be around two to three) While is younger since she's roughly a year old, so she gets carried in a bag by the stork's beak. So yeah. Also, let's not make it a rainy day please.)

(Sure. Just keep the Regina part only.)

The pup Whopper, who was about two to three years old is sitting on the stork's back with one of his sisters Zoe, who is the same age as whopper, on the back of him. Both pups were riding on the stork's back since they were overdue, being in toddler age now, while the youngest sister Gail, who is barely a year old is asleep in the sack the stork was holding with its beak.

They're all

"Yes I am" Regina answers before she checks the ID tags on their respective collars; It seems your name is Zoe and this little man is called Whopper while the youngest pup is named Gail; I hope you're all hungry because I have breakfast cooking as we speak."