LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in the media...

Just for fun while I was in the IMDB website, I typed "diapers' into the site search engine and came up with this:

http://www.imdb.com/find?ref_=nv_sr_fn&q=diapers&s=all

rather interesting! Anyone heard of or seen any of these?? especially the "Psyched out: program?? :huh:

She is wearing a shirt that says " I poop in my pants and it's OK" :huh:

Sounds like my kind of Girl! :thumbsup:;)

• Like 1

You know what.....I might've seen that Psych Out bit. There's a 95% chance that I'm making this up, but if I remember correctly it's about this woman who goes to see a therapist and she tells her therapist that something freaks her out (can't remember what). That something was something kinda specific and had to do with diapers and babies. It might've been that a diaper, when unattached to a baby, gave her anxiety. Anyway, the therapist tells her assistant to go to the store to get pampers.

• Like 1

You know what.....I might've seen that Psych Out bit. There's a 95% chance that I'm making this up, but if I remember correctly it's about this woman who goes to see a therapist and she tells her therapist that something freaks her out (can't remember what). That something was something kinda specific and had to do with diapers and babies. It might've been that a diaper, when unattached to a baby, gave her anxiety. Anyway, the therapist tells her assistant to go to the store to get pampers.