LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer vacation (Baby Ash and Just4girl private)

baby ash

It was final day of school and Emily smiled as she walked out of school, she was happy that she was going have vacations. It was going be more fun than being in school all day long, she had so many plans for summer that she hoped that she could accomplish them.

Kathleen had to laugh at her oldest daughter's enthusiasm. She remembered how happy she always was as a kid on the last day of school. "Sure, we can stop for something to eat," she said. "But we have to make it quick. I have to stop at the grocery store and pick up some stuff for dinner, okay?" She pulled out of the school parking lot and headed downtown to the girls' favorite ice cream place. She found a parking spot and pulled in, then helped Stella out of her car seat. "Okay, do we want to order at the counter and sit out here on a bench, or go inside?" she asked Emily.

"Sure you can," replied Kathleen, not noticing the smell right away. They finally made their way to the counter where she let Emily order her ice cream. Then she ordered a dish of chocolate soft-serve with rainbow sprinkles for Stella and a cup of coffee and piece of cherry pie for herself. She led the girls to a booth and set Stella down on the seat, making her slide over before she sat down next to her. Emily sat across from them. Suddenly Kathleen sniffed and looked at Stella. "Stellie, did you do poopies in your Pull Ups?" she asked the little girl, hardly surprised by the accident. Stella had been born almost three months premature. Although she had thankfully avoided any cognitive delays or major disabilities many preemies suffered, she was a bit delayed with her fine and gross motor skills and, as a baby, had to deal with feeding issues and frequent respiratory illnesses. Kathleen had fought hard with her insurance company to ensure Stella got the care she needed, and finally, after nearly four years of hard work with doctors and therapists the little girl was just about on track with everything except potty training. The pediatrician had assured Kathleen that as with everything else, it was perfectly normal for preemies to train later than normal kids and with patience and encouragement she would soon master it.

Emily breath sight of relief as she notice that her mother did not check her but rather though that her little sister Stella had done it. She was glad that she had been able to get away with it,so far she was hoping that she could make it home and just hide the accident. The girl was glad that she was not discover, this was first time that she poopy accident since she was little. Even though,she had a couple wetting accidents before, Emily had never poop her panties. She was not sure what her mom would do if she found out that she gone potty in her pants. And she was wearing expensive panties she had bought fancy girl store in the mall, her mom would not be please if she had found out. Emily had small potty problems but not enough for mom to worry,the wetting was just attributate to the age. The girl smile as she slide in and digged into her Thunder Bliss.

Stella beamed, still standing on the seat. "And I go peepee in the potty too! I still have all my stars today!" she announced proudly, puling her dress up to reveal that the wetness indicators on her Pull Up were, indeed, still visible.

As Emily walked ahead of Stella and Kathleen, Kathleen noticed Emily's pants bulging and sagging in back. She pulled her oldest daughter close and whispered in her ear. "Um, honey, did you have an accident?" Without waiting for a reply she steered the girls towards the bathroom. One section of the bathroom had tiny, toddler-sized toilets and a changing table available for changing diapers and cleaning up accidents. She pulled Stella's Pull Up down and sat her on one toilet. "Here honey, see if you can go potty so you can keep your Pull Up clean and dry, OK!" She pulled one of the girl's books from her purse and handed it to her, hoping to keep her distracted so she could deal with the twelve-year-old. "What happened, Em?" she asked, and waited for her to reply.

Emily knew that her luck run out, when her mother steer them to bathroom, she just hung her head in shame. There was not much that she could do or say to hide what she had done, Emily had mess her panties and she had no excuse for it. The girl was truly embarrassed by what had happen and she did not want nothing more than just hide and forget her accident. But she could not do that, she was stuck now in the toddler bathroom and her mom was asking questions. She was unsure how to answer the question and that made her more ashammed. Emily just look down and bit her lip as she answered her mother,

"Mommy,I had accident. I just go potty in my panties,it wont happen again."She assured her, "I can even clean up myself. "She was hoping that this would earn her reprieve for now at least.

"Remember when you went for your last check-up, and I asked Dr. Clark about your wetting accidents?" Kathleen asked, as she pulled down Emily's pants. "Tsk, tsk. What a waste of money this was," she muttered when she realized the girl had soiled the expensive panties she had begged her mother to buy. "Anyways. She said maybe we needed to do some potty training with you. I thought that was kind of silly for a girl your age, but now I think she might be right." She had Emily remove her shoes, then carefully took off her pants and underwear. She tied the ruined panties up in a diaper bag and tossed it in the garbage can. The pants were rather damp in the crotch and had a bit of poop smeared on them, but Emily would have to wear them home. Kathleen wiped the poop off as best she could with a paper towel, and set the pants aside. Grabbing a box of wipes, she used about a dozen of them before she was satisfied that her daughter was clean. "Here." She pulled a Pull Up out of her purse and handed it to Emily. "It'll be pretty tight, but it will do for now." While Emily got dressed, Kathleen turned to Stella. "Oh, what a good girl! You did a poopy in the potty!" She high-fived the pre-schooler and promised to give her a sticker for her potty chart when they got home.

Emily grabbed pull ups from her mother and slip them on,she checked that they fit snuggly on her hips and she just look down. She could not believe that she was in pull ups just liker her sister, this was not fair at all. The girl even though she did not agree with being put in pull up,she was not going argue with her mom, it would be fruitless. Emily could only follow her instructions and hopefully her mother would not follow through with her threat of potty training. She grabbed the pants and put them on, then she put on her Mary Janes. Emily was ready to go and get out of here, she was definitively embarrassed. The girl though she would not get caught, she could hide it like she had done before with wetting accidents.

"I'm ready mommy.Can I get second chance?"The girl asked.

Kathleen washed her hands and led the girls from the bathroom. She waited until they were in the car to speak, not wanting to completely humiliate Emily in front of anyone who might overhear them. "I think you will wear Pull Ups for a week. You will sit on the toilet as soon as you wake up in the morning, after every meal, and any other time I tell you to. If you can go a whole week with no accident, we will try big-girl panties again. If not, you will keep wearing them until you've gone a whole week. If at any time I feel that you are not trying hard enough to make it to the potty, you will go back to wearing diapers. What do you think about that?"

Emily gulped as she heard what her mom said. She did not believe what was happening to her, she was being subject to the same potty regiment as her sister. This was not fair but Emily had no courage telling her mom that she did not agree with it. The girl just hung her head in shame and just look at her mom and nodded,"Okay Mommy.I will try."She just wish that the accident did not happen but there was not much that she could,the accident happen and now she had to assume consequences for it. Emily bite her lip,

"If I'm being put in pull ups,can I use potty like Stella?"Then she paused,"Does this mean I have to go with you to work at daycare?"She asked.

"Stella, what have I told you about teasing? Say you're sorry," Kathleen reprimanded. "And yes, I think it's a good idea if you come to work with me," she said after Stella turned to Emily and apologized. They sat in silence as Kathleen drove to the grocery store. Stella, who'd had a doctor's appointment that morning and physical therapy right before they picked up Emily, was looking a little tired after her busy day so Kathleen picked her up and slid her into the seat of the cart. As they walked through the produce section, she piled veggies for salad into the cart along with some fresh fruit and a bag of potatoes. Towards the back of the store she chose a package of chicken breasts, then grabbed a gallon of milk and some butter from the dairy section. In the bakery she picked up a loaf of bread, a package of dinner rolls, and some freshly baked double chocolate chunk cookies for dessert. Then she headed towards the baby aisle. She found a bag of Pull Ups in Stella's size, plus a package of the thicker nighttime diapers the girl still slept in. She knew the Pull Ups were really too small for Emily and walked a few feet down the aisle until she found the other thing she needed, and turned to Emily. "Okay honey, your choice." She held up a package of Underjams, and a package of Goodnites. "Which ones do you want?"

Emily was nervous as she looked at her mom, she was not sure what was happening. The girl was still embarrass about pooping her pants at the ice cream place, she tried to hold it but she could not for very long. But now,it was even worse she had to redo potty training, she was going start from zero even though she was older, Emily did not feel like big sister anymore. Stella was big sister, she was ahead in potty training and probably did not have as many accidents as Emily.Now she was standing in the diapers/pull ups aisle,picking her potty training underwear. As she was walking back to her mom, something caught her eye,Emily approach and saw pull ups size 6 and size 7. She grabbed two of each and walked to her mom and said:

"Both mommy.I like good nites and underjams."Then she showed her the Huggies Pull Ups Size 6 and Size 7 and said:"This one too?"

Kathleen sighed. "Even the biggest Pull Ups are only meant to fit up to 50 lbs, but I guess if you really want them we can give them a try. Just get one package for now, though. If they work okay we can get more, if not we will try something else." Kathleen let Emily put the Pull Ups in the cart, and set the Underjams and Goodnites back on the shelf. As they headed down the aisle to go cash out, Emily announced her need to pee. "Honey, can you hold it until we cash out? I can't bring the cart to the bathroom and I'm afraid if I leave it here one of the stock clerks will put everything back."

Emily smiled at her mom as she put pull ups in the car, she prefer them over the other ones. She was not sure,if she could make it but she was going try, after all she was not a baby. Emily smiled at her mom,"Yes mommy, I'm a big girl like Stella."The girl held to the cart as she waddle bit holding her need to pee, she could hold it. Emily smiled as her mom stood in line to pay, she giggle as Stella and said:"We potty training sistas."The girl giggled once more as she looked around trying to forget her pressing need. She hugged her baby sister and started playing patty cake with her, to try forget that she needed to pee. Emily looked at the cashier and hoped that she was fast with customers, so she could make to potty and show her mom what big girl she was.

Kathleen hoped Emily would be able to hold it, or at least try to. The first customer ahead of them made it through quickly. Unfortunately, the second customer was paying with Food Stamps, but didn't have enough money on her EBT card. She argued with the cashier, insisting that the money was there and that the cashier had just made a mistake. The cashier tried to run the card again, but the same thing happened. After that, the customer stormed away angrily, and the cashier had to void the entire order. "I'm really sorry, ma'am, it will just be another couple of minutes and I will be right with you," she assured Kathleen. When she was finally done and ready to wait on Kathleen, Kathleen bagged the groceries as fast as the cashier rang them up, in an attempt to finish quickly and get Emily to the bathroom. Finally the transaction was complete, and Kathleen hurried the girls to the bathroom at the front of the store.

Emily ran to the bathroom as soon she could, she wanted to make it and show her mom that she was no baby.It was not hard,she could it the poopy accident at the ice cream store was a mistake. The girl waited for her mom as she enter the bathroom, Emily walked to stall and lower her shorts and pull ups like she had seen Stella do. She left the door open as she squatted on the potty, Emily looked at her mom as she hoped that she would go. Minutes had pass, she not yet tinkle in the potty but the girl was determine to go. She relaxed herself and finally, she could hear pee hit potty and she giggle as she looked at her mom. The girl was proud that she made it to potty and not made an accident. Emily beamed with pride as she stood up with pull ups by her ankles and spoke as she pointed,

"Mommy mommy,I go tinkle in potty.I'm big girl like Stella."

"Good girl!" Kathleen praised. "We will make you a potty chart when we get home, and you can put a sticker on it for going pee pee in the potty." Then she turned to Stella. "Baby, do you need to sit on the potty while we're here?"

Emily went outside to grab all the bags,she came back inside and place them in the counter.The girl was so nervous about potty training she was not sure how she was going do.She definitely did not want fail,if her little sister could do it,she could too.But Emily wasn't going tell her mom that she was dreading potty training,she was going act like big girl try to make it.She figure that her mom could not get mad if she truly made an effort,even if she did not make it.The girl quietly walked to the playroom and played with her sister's toys as she waited for dinner.

Stella napped for almost an hour. When she woke, she sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes and yawning. Suddenly she jumped up. "Uh oh! I gotta go potty!" she yelped and dashed to the bathroom, not even bothering to close the door. Within seconds the sound of a steady stream of urine hitting the water in the toilet could be heard.

Emily walked over to her mom,she was not sure what her mom was going find.The girl was hoping that she had not poop her pants but she knew that was part of the reality of being pull ups.Accidents were going happen even if she did not want them to happen.The girl walked over slowly with back part of her pull ups sagging bit below her butt. She smiled at her mom as she looked at her,she was nervous as her mom pull down her pants.The girl looked at her,

Was I successful not to go potty?