LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medline pink FitRight protective underwear

Today I got a pack of Medline's pink FitRight Super protective underwear. My expectations were relatively low because as we all know, adult pull ups generally suck. I only wear the Abena Abri-Flex Premium L3 pull ups so I don't have a whole lot to compare these to but I'll do my best to give a little review of them.

I would like to recommend the always discreet pullup. You said "I'd still like to see an adult pull up styled like a kids Pull Up, Goodnite, or Underjam but for now I think these will do." The always discreet has a lot of the same features but its not perfect. They will hold a lot more than these medline fit rights and they have cute cartoon ivy on the them. The medline have caught my eye being pink but bottom line it's medline. I wish goodnites would stop fucking with us and just make the fairy Disney pullups in the large size. But until then try always discreet. They are as cheap as medline and ten times better.

I do want to try the Always Discreet pull ups. Just haven't been to WalMart lately (I hate going there, and generally wait til I have a long list of things I need to go so I can stock up and not have to go again for a while) and we don't have a lot of other places in the area...especially places where I'm not likely to run into a bunch of people I know. I looked on amazon (love amazon...have prime membership so I get free 2-day shipping on everything which means I always know exactly when something is coming and can order so that my stuff is delivered on a day when no one else will be home if I don't want anyone seeing my packages and asking what it is) but they only had the large in a 17-count or 51-count. The price for the 17-count was kinda high per diaper (can't remember for sure, but if I recall correctly at the time the 17-count was sold through amazon but shipped from another company and there was a shipping fee). The cost/diaper ratio was much better for the 51 count but I don't want 51 of something I've never tried! Plus nowhere to store them all. I am definitely planning on trying them when I can, just though the FitRights would be ok for the time being and like I said, for my needs (wants, really. I don't NEED them at all) they are fine.