LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WARNING: ABUniverse may have possibly closed

Ordered back in July, haven't heard a thing from ABU. At this point, I'd really just like to cancel my order because I was supposed to have them shipped to my office in September, and now I'm moving to a new office in a month or so. I'd hate for my order to go to the wrong location... if it ever gets filled, that is.

Ordered back in July, haven't heard a thing from ABU. At this point, I'd really just like to cancel my order because I was supposed to have them shipped to my office in September, and now I'm moving to a new office in a month or so. I'd hate for my order to go to the wrong location... if it ever gets filled, that is.

if ab universe is out of business, why are there still ads for the site on daily diapers?

sometimes advertisers will pay for a few months in advance, pretty sure the type of thing has happened before in other industries

That address isn't the company's address. It is the address of their registered agent. A registered agent is a person designated to receive service of process on a corporation. The agents address and the entity's address need not be the same and are often different.

Their agent is UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC., which is a large registered agent company in the US. The are the designated agent for thousands of companies and have offices all over. If you show up there you won't find the business so dont bother going. There will be a person on which you can serve process but that is it.

AKC Group's address isnt listed in the corporation profile, so you will have to do some serious investigation to find out where they are if you don't already know. However the ABU website lists a self storage address at the moment. Unless someone confirms that address isn't valid then they may be operating from a storage unit...

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure what their plan is, you would think if they are planning on adding more products (as implied by the contest for a new design), that what's going on is temporary, but their recent history seems to imply if they have what you ordered they will ship it, but if no you get nothing and the lack of customer support seems to imply they will collect what they can, ship what they have and close business and potentially keep the website up to keep collecting money. I hope they get back on track and keep offering their products as they look nice and the price isn't too awful (some other baby-ish designs seem awful expensive)

Hopefully it being taken over will mean no more lack of CS and people not getting orders, although the price increase is discouraging I still want to order at some point (though I have enough good quality adult diapers for a long time and I plan to cut back on spending next year)