LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WARNING: ABUniverse may have possibly closed

• 2 weeks later...

1) I appreciate the OP for opening this topic because I've been completely lost for awhile now.

But I ordered from them last month and absolutely 0 communication has happened since, my order tracking still says it will arrive on Wednesday but has said that since September and it doesn't even say that the order even got to FedEx yet. So while part of me is really happy to hear they aren't gone for good, another part is way beyond upset that nothing has changed, I've emailed them multiple times and even called them but the calls always go to a pre-recorded message saying to contact them via their email/"24/7" customer service. Emails to the company yield no response and an email to the owner gave me an email saying that his account was supposedly inactive/deleted. I have been extremely patient because I've ordered from them numerous times before without a single problem but I'm at the end of my rope.

With all this going on no wonder I decided to never order from ABU as they always seemed shifty and shady to me for some reason or the other despite the fact I did want to try Cushies out but I also didn't want to take any chances as I am on a fixed income and only have so much money per month.

from what ive noticed, the same is slowly happening to bambinodiapers, higher prices, less stock. god i hope im wrong :(

The difference is that Bambinos communicates with us, letting us know what's going on and why their stock is running low or gone ;) They answer e-mails, they do their best to resolve any problem's that occur (and do better than anyone else with that :thumbsup: ), and they are a snmall part of a larger corporation which is stable and strong so those qualities are passed along to Bambino's as well.

I did a corporation search and found the following. So it seems that ABU has been owned by AKC Group as of Aug 25 2014. The "Registered Agent" address seems to be where the old warehouse was which would seem to indicate a reorginazition is more likely than them being bought out by a new group of people or a different company ;)

That address is what they call "Virtual office space". Any mail sent there is forwarded to another location and you can rent rooms and office space there by the hour. Actually makes things seem even more shifty to me. http://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us/washington/bellevue-virtual-offices/

in the beginning Abu used to run the business out of a storage unit. Maybe their space they were in was to expensive for them to make a profit. My business runs out of a virtual office space and a storage unit. It cheaper than 3,000 a month for an office with warehouse space.

I ordered from them back at the first of August. I ordered cushies which were on back order. I finally got tired of waiting and sent emails (probably 5 or 6) asking to change to the sdks, I never got any kind of response. So it looks like I just threw away money. I'm a little to embarrassed to go to my bank and ask them to do anything about it. Any news on this situation is greatly appreciated. I'm more concerned with losing a great product than I am about getting my money back. I know several of you seem to have had poor customer experience with them, but this is the first time I've ever had a bad experience. I think they make the best ab diaper on the market, although not the most absorbent, and I'd really hate to lose the one tape design and have to ship a similar product from europe.