LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surprise Neighbours - for Sissydreams and justagirl4fun

sissydreams

Jamie was a high school girl who lived at home with her mom, Wendy. The lived alone as Jamie's dad walked out when she was still a baby girl, but this just meant that her mother and her where really close. They never kept secrets from each other, no matter how close to their hearts they where.

Jamie had never really wanted to grow up from her childhood and tried to always be that happy little girl at home, to the extent that her mother helped her like no other mother would. Jamie had a secret passion, whilst at home she still wore diapers and her mom changed her when she needed.

Ella and her mom Emily lived next door to Jamie and Wendy. Ella and Jamie had been close friends for many years and told each other practically everything, but Ella had one secret she kept from Jamie. Ella still wet the bed and wore diapers every night. Sometimes Emily made her wear diapers on long trips or to places where it might be difficult to get to a bathroom quickly as she has trouble holding it for very long. Though Ella often protests, she secretly enjoys wearing the diapers and loves the attention she gets when her mother changes her...and though Emily never says anything, she knows how much Ella enjoys it.

Jamie and Ella where practically inseparable at school and it was pretty much the same when they where at home, They had the usual girly sleepovers, but unlike many girls their age they never slept in the same bed together, but this was something that was a bit of a relief to Jamie as it meant her secret would be safe.

Ella was thrilled when she came home from school and her mother told her of their vacation plans. She was especially excited when her mother said they would go shopping for new summer clothes. She couldn't wait to call Jamie. "Ohmygod, it will be the most fun ever, won't it?" she said over the phone to her best friend.

"I'm glad you like the plans we have made Ella sweetie" said Emily, "I take it you are on the phone to Jamie right now".

Emily was pleased that Ella was excited, but was not so sure how she would take their little shopping trip.

"I can't believe that this is happening" said Jamie, "its so cool that we are actually going on holiday together".

Wendy and Emily sat in the front and just smiled at each other,

"if only they knew what surprises we had in store for them" said Emily very quietly to Wendy.

Wendy had to stifle a giggle. "Oh, they have no idea! I wonder if those bathing suits Ella saw will fit over the you-know-whats!" She peeked at the girls in the rear view mirror and saw they were deep in conversation, paying no attention to the adults. "They sure will be cute with their padded bottoms, won't they?"

"I know what you mean, but do we make them wear diapers to the airport and for the flight or shall we wait until we get there" replied Emily, "I think it would be better that both of them know each others little secret before they go, they might have more fun together then. It will make things easier for us as well, I know we can pre-order diapers to be delivered to the apartment save carrying them if we need to".

"OK then, here goes" said a tentative Emily.

"Girls, I need to tell you something that will affect both of you. We have been talking about both of you whilst you have been in school and we both know about your little secrets"!

This brought a look of shock to both girls faces.

"Each of you has a little secret that the other doesn't know, but I need to tell you that you are both hiding the same secret. That is why for this holiday, you will both be mommy's little girls and will both be wearing diapers"!

Ella turned to her best friend, cheeks bright red with embarrassment. "Mom! How could you do that to me? That's nobody's business but mine! I hate you!" she cried, tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. "And no way am I wearing diapers all summer! That's ridiculous!"

Jamie just sat there in deep shock

"I thought you would never tell anyone mommy, do you mean diapers for the whole holiday".

"Yes sweetie came the response from both moms together".

"Ella, you know you enjoy it And now you can both enjoy it together, it will be fun for both of you".

"Well that is quite simple" said Emily, "we have found a shop that sells swimsuits with built in diapers, with both of you being quite small they have them to fit you. That is where we are heading now".

"Mommy" said Jamie, "I get the impression that we have no choice about this".

"Well I suppose it might be fun" said Jamie to Ella, "at least we will have each other to play with".

"Well that's the idea girls" said Emily, "I think you should look forward to it, we are both looking forward to getting our little baby girls back".

"Oh don't worry about that dear, you will be the cutest little girls everyone has seen" replied Emily, "in fact you will look like twins".

This brought a giggle from Jamie,

"See I said it might not be too bad" said Jamie, "you will be the twin sister I always wanted"

"Mommy, do we have to wear diapers on the plane"?

"Well I kind of understand, its just that we will be walking through the airport with diapers on" said Jamie, "what if we get stopped for anything".

"Don't worry about that" said Emily to the girls, "they will just think that there are two little girls with there mommies going on a holiday together".

"Oh look, here we are!" Wendy said as they pulled into the mall parking lot. "Where should we go first? I'm thinking maybe we should pick up some diapers before we do anything else, so we can make sure all your pretty new clothes fit over them!"

"Now sweetie, why do you think I asked you to wear a dress today" replied Emily, "no-one will be able to tell you are wearing diapers, but when you are on holiday you will get used to it. Its hard to cover them up when riding in a pushchair".

"Mom!" Shrieked Jamie, "you haven't bought a pushchair"?