LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have any toys from your childhood?

I still have some toys from when I was a kid. My Cabbage Patch dolls, a baby doll (I don't know what kind, just a baby doll with plastic head, arms and legs and a soft body, and eyes that open and close), a Care Bear, a Popple (if you're a child of the 80's you'll know what that is), 2 My Little Ponys I managed to save when my mom gave the rest to my little cousin, and a bunch of Lego sets. I wish I still had my Punky Brewster and Rainbow Brite dolls but my mom got rid of them when I was around 10 or 11.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 18 we moved house and although my parents promised that they had brought my toys, they left most of them under the stairs.

I ended up buying on ebay one thing i had when i was 3: a clockwork tin turnaround train. it has a little retractable tab in the bottom which fits in a groove on track about 6 inches long and guides the engine around 180 degrees at each end. One windup of the spring and

Steiff teddy bear from 1959-60. It's worth about $600 now. Then there are the toys I wish I'd saved! (How much would my collection of Matchbox cars be worth today?)

I still have my Lionel train set, a stuffed rabbit that got a lot of loving, and quilted pad my mother made for me to lie on during kindergarten nap time.

I still have a rag doll that I was given for my fifth birthday. She's rather fragile so she's tucked away somewhere safe. Other than that I still have all of my Lego.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sadly, no, when I turned 13 my dad declared "You're to old for toys", when I came home from school one day I found all of them gone, including comics. He did miss my pricing guides though, when I showed him how much they had been worth I had a very lucrative Christmas that year, a color tv and a NES, which he played almost as much as me, his favorite, Duck Hunt. One day I might try to hunt down some of those toys, Transformers mostly, my more valuable ones are less likely to find such as the ok GI Joes, Duke, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow etc.(had all of them, w/weapons & accessories), all those lost memories.

• 2 weeks later...

At my parents' house I have my teddy bear, my legos, and a trunk full of nerf guns (child of the 90s). I used to have this awesome set of wooden blocks that I'd totally play with if my mom hadn't given them away :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...