LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have any toys from your childhood?

I have a Curios George plush that's a year older than me, my first Easter bunny and a few other stuff animals. I also have a metal tonka truck and another truck that has like a traction system for movement that I haven't seen anywhere else that I adore. Mostly the just sit around my room and don't really get played with though.  I have 4 younger siblings so quite a many things I would still like to have where destroyed a long time ago.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/20/2018 at 4:46 PM, Stroller said:

I've still got a Meccano constructor outfit.  It's not the same one I had as a kid - that got passed on to a younger boy when I was about 14, but I bought a bigger and better one when I was about 21.  I've been to busy to do anything with it recently but it's part of my retirement plan, that's for sure.  Just after I get my '50s jukebox back in action...

We've been clearing out the garage.  The Meccano's now in the house instead.  One step closer, but still I've not got the time to get it into action.  Haven't touched the jukebox yet either for that matter.