LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Dl Forover A Year No

gobo

B) im gobo nd even though i just started back on this site im not new at allive been a dl for over a year now nd i found out bout my likes for diapers on this very site its been bout a year since i left i had to find myself i turn to really bad stuff like drugs nd drinkin but im cleaning up nd one way for me positive or not is for me to be a dl though last time i said i was a dl im begining to think that being ab from time to time would hurt either i kinda of think the idea of being in a crib is cool now but i know its not a want or need its just that if i get frustrated id rather be a baby then to be in time out cuz jail aint fun im kinda of nervous though cuz im really confused nd i dont have many positive friends cuz i had to drop all my old ones cuz i kept getting into trouby :badmood: as of right now theres not one positive friend i can trust or talk to so im going to be on here cuz i actually feel more comfortable on here then in real life cuz real life sucks nd so do alot of people but dont get me wrong cuz im that same jerk alot of the time also i live in oklahoma but theres really not a positive way to express my self nd plus i just want to be comforted nd from time to time not have to worry bout all the crap that goes on in my life im not sure if anybody else think im cool or just out right think that theres sumthing wrong with me either way im not gay cuz i like to wear diapers nd im not retarded cuz i want to be a baby sumtimes just for the moment so i can feel safe nd comforted B)

Yeah, the bad grammer, spelling, and words that I could not even reason out made me stop reading after the first disjointed scentence. I am not that great at spelling, and make the occasional(see, bad spelling) grammer mistake, but your post was too bad to read. I get clearer text messages.

i'm not going to harp on the grammar. but i hear ya

about just wanting to be a baby sometimes, there's

nothing wrong with that...in fact its a great way to

deal with stress! we all need to escape once in awhile,

some do it with drugs/ alchohol, exersizing, meditating

or role play. its whatever you make of it...stay positive

and when all else fails, suck your thumb.

i'm not going to harp on the grammar. but i hear ya

about just wanting to be a baby sometimes, there's

nothing wrong with that...in fact its a great way to

deal with stress! we all need to escape once in awhile,

some do it with drugs/ alchohol, exersizing, meditating

or role play. its whatever you make of it...stay positive

and when all else fails, suck your thumb.

Well said!