LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What was your favorite/ best messing experience or an experience you wish to have?

My most memorable experience was thew first time i took magnesium citrate. I prepped the day before my eating alot of fiber, and that night, drank about a gallon of water. The morning i took it, i had drank about another gallon of water and then drank two bottles of the grape flavor from CVS. WIthin about two hours, the cramps and gas were getting bad and i hoiped to pass gas and what i thought was a fart indeed wasnt but rather a shart, loaded the seat of an Attends M10. This lasted for about 3 hours, then i needed to change and wash up. I was able to hold it while in the shower, got out, put on an Abena M-4 and within about 20 minutes after changing, BAM, the second wave hit and reloaded the seat of my Abena. It was an experience ill never forget!

Like the OP, once in my teens I waited about a week - taking Immodium and daily doses of fiber. It was a struggle and I started getting headaches toward the end of the week, but the results were worth it. I have never before or since had such a helpless, overpowering need to dump. Not only that, but I loaded my diapers with nice firm logs over and over again that weekend.

I think much of tis just has to do with getting older, as well as diet change. If you eat out a lot, much of what you get has a lot of preservatives in it that your body can't deal with and causes irritation and swelling and other stuff in your digestive system as well as other places.

When you are younger, you are taking in (hopefully) fresher foods, home made with much fewer preservatives and added chemicals that don't irritate your innards, allowing your system to function 'normally'

Also, as I mentioned it seems that as you get older things just 'change' don't know why. *shrug*

but I have noticed in my own patterns if I eat at home a lot or if I eat out, what I eat is fresher with fewer or no preservatives and such, the end results are.....errmmmm....'more productive' than eating fast food and other less nutritional and preservative filled 'stuff'

I have had a few 'favorite' episodes in my time, I think one of the best was I had waited for a few days (back when I was a teen) and that Friday I pinned on a diaper I had made from sheets and other fabrics, and pulled on my trash bag plastic pants and went for a walk to a local school. It was like 2 AM and everything was quite..and the world was mine :D I really had to go, and finally I got to a portion where there was a stairway and couldn't (or didn't want to) hold it anymore and not only flooded my 'make shift diaper, but pushed a rather sizable load into it as well...It felt great! the relief of coarse was welcome as well, and having a full...soaked sagging diaper between my legs was awesome. I walked all the way home with that, and on a 2nd flood it started to leak and the pants I was wearing got soaked...but I got home and felt great from my adventure..

just something about having a nice firm load in the seat of your pants and being able to just let go completely and not worry about anything...is just wonderful :D

But, like others, I haven't been able to really replicate that event either :( *sigh* but, I do what I can when I can and enjoy it as such..Oh well...such is life I guess.

Most memorable was the first time messing my diaper, I hadn't gone for at least two full days. Used two suppositories and after 30 minutes I couldn't hold it anymore. It just kept coming in waves and the result was an extremely full and messy diaper. I remember sitting down and enjoying my prize for two hours before hopping in the shower for cleanup and another diaper. That was over 12 yrs ago, and while I have enjoyed several messy diapers since. None will compare to that first time.

My most memorable messing was the first time my youngest sister changed me for the first time.I was laying on the living room floor and she had not asked me if I had a messy diaper.She unpinned my diaper and said pheu that stinks.My mom was standing there and said'well you wanted to baby him and this is one of the things you are going to have to get use to.And did I enjoy every second of her changing me.

• 1 year later...

The best memory for me was when I was about 24. I was working 3rd shift at the time and came home to an empty house. I can't remember how long it had been since my last bowel movement but since I was about to go to bed I thought I'd try chugging a bottle of magnesium citrate and diapering up before bed. I fell asleep and about 4 hours later I woke up to an extremely strong urge to poop. I put on pants and grabbed a cigarette to smoke while I went outside. I got to the bottom of the stairs and started to head for the door when an uncontrollable wave of pressure hit me. A little came out on its own so I paused and released the biggest single mess I've ever done in a diaper. My fresh clean diaper was now swollen half way up the front and back with the mass of wet poop resting between my legs. I was impressed that the diaper held it without leaking. I walked outside, had my cigarette and went back upstairs to clean myself up. The mess was too big to properly roll up the diaper, and I had not planned for it to happen so violently without warning. I hadn't brought a plastic bag to dispose of it so I layer it open in the sink while I showered. That's when my wife at the time who knew I wore and wet but told that I didn't mess came home and walked in the bathroom. She saw the mess laying in the sink and turned around and walked out in disgust. Oh well, I shouldn't have married that bitch anyway so it was still a positive experience in my mind although mortifying at the time.