LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wondering if preference of how far you use your diaper has any correlation to gender

For example, are more girls hesitant to mess while more boys mess whenever they can? I know im a male and can't imagine not messing, unless im just testing for absorption (which I do every so often to get a better idea of what im working with as i make due with size 6 baby diapers, not ideal but it works okay with me for limited time after work to up the absorption with a diaper stuffed inside another)

I'm cismale and I hate messing. I've tried it a few times. Could never really get into it. It's too messy/smelly to clean up. I really hate it.

I actually think smell on day one can be anywhere from decent to horrible, usually by the end of one week (if even that long, sometimes I don't immediately dispose) that's when it can be intolerable, as for mess, for me being messy makes the clean after a hot shower feel much better.

A point you may be missing is that there is little risk to a male being in a messy diaper, while a female is very susceptible to having that cause health problems ;) I't not so much a choice as it is dealing with the different anatomy which you've got because you pretty much have to :rolleyes: You'll find every variation, but you'll also find most people don't want to risk serious problems unnecessarily, and there's nothing wrong with that. In fact I'd say it would be a wise decision and one which I would make the same way too :thumbsup:

For example, are more girls hesitant to mess while more boys mess whenever they can? I know im a male and can't imagine not messing, unless im just testing for absorption (which I do every so often to get a better idea of what im working with as i make due with size 6 baby diapers, not ideal but it works okay with me for limited time after work to up the absorption with a diaper stuffed inside another)

I like the idea of messing, but not the act. Betty pretty much nailed exactly why. The health concerns, the cleanup... oh yeah, sure, the act itself is great, but its just not worth the aftermath. Makes for a fun fantasy though.

I'm not into messing my diaper but it has happened and thank god I was wearing diapers or it would have been bad-I was out in public. Several time right before I shower, if I have to poop I use my diaper than right into the shower. I do love the feeling of filling my diaper how it sags from the weight. I truly think anyone who enjoys wearing diapers should mess them just once to know what it feels like

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I love to mess my diaper, and to spend at least an hour in a poopy diaper. I had my doubts when i first started out, but i guess

i thought if babies mess their diapers, then so should i. After the first time, there was no going back.

Not a good diaper experience without a lots of wetting and mess, writing this in a poopy diaper.

As for clean up, take off the diaper in the shower, pop the diaper in the Genie bag, and shower off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2014 at 6:13 PM, minachan16 said:

I like the idea of messing, but not the act. Betty pretty much nailed exactly why. The health concerns, the cleanup... oh yeah, sure, the act itself is great, but its just not worth the aftermath. Makes for a fun fantasy though.

This! :D