LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

XP Medical A+ v2

DailyDi

Great to hear about the improvements :thumbsup: I have a sample pack that I am working through and as stated above, the larges are a bit big, but the mediums are OK.

I love how he came out with the "regular' size as well....thats TOTALLY AWESOME! so I'm gonna order some of those as well and see how they fair.

On initial wearing, I was amazed how comfortable they really were (originals) I don't think he woul dhave changed the V2 that much, but I am curious about some of the improvements..

But the comfort level on the first timeout really is amazing.

Look forward to the next bacth and any further (positive) changes! YOU GO GARY! :D

Yeah, Versus the A+, the Dry diapers are just a little bit longer for extending up to you belly button. Dry diapers have longer sides too, but this is a good thing since most everyone seems to think they can fit into a size too small. The Dry diapers kind of compensate for that. Of course they are also a bit more form fitting and tape on better for a more snug fit. They also absorb a little more too. Unfortunately they are also a little more expensive too, but worth it in my opinion.

I just ordered a case of these yesterday and can't wait to finally get a chance to try them. I also ordered a case of Dry 24/7's and it will also be my first time trying those too.

• 2 weeks later...

I like these too, except I'm having issues with it tearing the plastic if I try to get the tapes tighter after the initial taping , it could be immediately and the plastic will tear. Other than that a great diaper and comfortable.

I have tried these, both the originals and the 'new and improved' ones and I do like them, but they do have their issues.

The origional ones, I liked the tapes and how they fit and how comfy they were. BUT, the tapes did tear the plastic back sheet if you needed to adjust them or while changing, which isn't a biggie if you are changing. But adjusting means the tapes are unusable. So you had to get the diaper right the FIRST TIME :(

The other thing was the padding would break up and clump after a while of wearing. if you are active, it would do so quicker. So if you are inactive and get the diaper on right the first time, these are GREAT! The level 3's are a good all around high capacity product and the level 4's are insane. They swell up and hold a T*O*N! Both the mediums and larges (i treid both and managed to get the larges to fit right!!) :o work great, especially at night.

The 'new ones" supposedly have new tapes and a different glue to keep the padding in place and they also have a new size , 'Regular' which is larger then a medium but smaller then a large, which is awesome! :thumbsup:

I got my sample or regular sized ones, and put one of the level 3's on ASAP. It did fit, but seemed a bit 'big' and I screwed up the tapes :blush: so it just felt kind of 'weird' for some reason. but it fit under my jeans with out any obvious bulges or anything, which was nice. They held a LOT, but I felt I wasn't able to use it fully as it felt like it was sagging badly and clumping :( I had been it it for most of the day and used it quite a bit, so it was heavy, but had more to go. Sadly I was correct though. When I got to change, the padding was coming apart and the middle was just a mass of soggy padding and the whole thing became really uncomfortable :( I couldn't wait to get out of it, and change...which is sad.

I haven't tried the 'new' level 4's yet as I have just been busy. But I imagine they should perform as well if not better capacity wise. Wear wise...I'm not sure, given what happened with the level 3 one I had on yesterday.

Granted I was moving around a LOT, bending, walking, getting in and out of my car, and generally working on daily 'stuff' it took a pretty good beating, as I didn't have anything else over it other then my jeans. It didn't even crinkle much if at all, which was nice. But towards the end I needed to change and it had become really uncomfortable, and I didn't bring a change with me, so I had to drive across town in a soggy diaper to get home to change. To it's credit though, it didn't leak!

SO, I'm 'trying' to like these as they have so many great features and crazy capacity etc, but the stumbling blocks seems to be keeping the padding from dissolving or coming apart and clumping up in the middle. The tape positioning seem to be an issue as well, but I didn't notice that to much, and managed to get a decent fit, even though I screwed up the positioning.

The other thing that bothered me was an apparent lack of odor control. When I took this sucker off *WHEW!* ok, didn't know I smelled 'that' bad :blush: so yeah, the strong smell 'o pee was a bit unnerving, and might want to be addressed as well. I have started to use powder more often, as I finally figured out what it was actually for *dur*

I'll try another soon, maybe a level 4 tonight for bed *shrug* but I don't have much time to futz with them as I have things to do and places to go and I can't be in a soggy, sagging, smelly diaper while doing stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a case of these yesterday.And I love them I got level 4 size Large.the plastic does seem kind of thin but it holds up and gets the job done. The diaper is very thick (even thicker than the Bambino teddy in my opinion) the tapes hold very good.and the diapers are very comfortable. The fit of this diaper is much better than Bambinos fit. Only thing that could make this diaper even better is if it came with a babyish print on it : ) with the poor quality of Bambino lately this is my new go-to diaper.

I just got a case of these yesterday.And I love them I got level 4 size Large.the plastic does seem kind of thin but it holds up and gets the job done. The diaper is very thick (even thicker than the Bambino teddy in my opinion) the tapes hold very good.and the diapers are very comfortable. The fit of this diaper is much better than Bambinos fit. Only thing that could make this diaper even better is if it came with a babyish print on it : ) with the poor quality of Bambino lately this is my new go-to diaper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes this diaper fits great and holds a lot. I wish Bambino diapers fit like these diapers only because I'm an AB and I like having baby prints on my diaper.if they would make this diaper with bears or something on it that would be cool.