LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

XP Medical A+ v2

DailyDi

• 1 month later...

Just an update... ordered a case of these with some X-mas money. Still like Abenas better but A+ v2 isn't a bad choice. My only gripe is that the outer plastic shell is still on the thin side. The capacity also isn't quite up to par with Abri 4s... but it's not lacking so much that it kills the product. I get about 5 hours out of an A+ vs 7 hours out of an Abena.

I bought a sample pack of the v2 Level 4 Regular AB+ and I can say they are as good or equal to Abenas in both construction, wearing, and absorbency. I regularly prefer Abenas but money has become tight now and I will gladly buy these in the future to save a couple bucks and not sacrifice quality.

I just ordered two packages of 3s and one of 4s. I've been out of the diaper thing for a while and am getting back into it. Bought some Depends and some Walgreen's diapers, can't wait to wear some thick diapers again.

Just trying my samples of the L4 , just a little nervous about no leak guards at first.

Holding up rather well so far, multiple wettings and three floods with no issues.

Have not tried pooping in them yet. But overall not bad, capacity is good, and tapes are holding up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...