LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

I to am working with my Medicaid incontinence supplier to make these my main incontinence diapers should be getting 2 cases of Supremes a month. I also get NorthShores large Booster pads they are great. Thanks Adam for making great product.

Waistband?

NorthShore briefs do not have elastic in waistband yet. Kimberly-Clark has strong patent on that in USA for two more years. I think other European companies haven't done their homework and are taking a chance by using them in US. We saw Abena remove the waistbands, likely for this reason. Once patent expires, we'll add good quality waistband to both front and back. Designs are already done.

• Like 1

NorthShore briefs do not have elastic in waistband yet. Kimberly-Clark has strong patent on that in USA for two more years. I think other European companies haven't done their homework and are taking a chance by using them in US. We saw Abena remove the waistbands, likely for this reason. Once patent expires, we'll add good quality waistband to both front and back. Designs are already done.

So Depends has elastic waistbands and no other USA diaper is allowed, because of the patent? Attends have waitbands front and back.

It's likely that Attends has longstanding license agreement to let them use elastic waistbands on briefs. Some others may have similar agreements too. Some may not and just try to stay under the radar, and others are completely unaware that they are likely infringing. The patents are different in the US than other countries so the patent situation in other countries is likely quite different.

I was just going to mention that Bambino biancos have both front and rear waistbands, (I'm wearing one now) :blush: and thought about this topic, wondering how they managed to get around this 'patent' issue...if thats what you want to call it.

Thanks! :D

I was just going to mention that Bambino biancos have both front and rear waistbands, (I'm wearing one now) :blush: and thought about this topic, wondering how they managed to get around this 'patent' issue...if thats what you want to call it.

Thanks! :D

I am averaging 3 Supremes a day on a really wet day 4 and I averaged 4 abena X Plus plastic backed L4s a day and on a really wet day 5. So these are better diapers than abena. I really enjoy them. The only thing I'll miss about the abenas is how thick they are dry. The Supreme is thinner dry but swells up wet.

Hey Adam so I've used 30 diapers out of the case and only had 2 diapers that one tape popped of and had to use duct tape to secure it. Now it maybe my fault that it popped off as iI am very active, or may have not taped it properly. But it is better than abena X Plus plastic backed L4s which I have been having both sides bottom tapes popping off on half to 3 quarters of the abenas I get a month. These are great diapers keep up the good work.