LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

I got my free samples of the large plastic backed ones and I love them

they are thicker then anything ive ever worn and lasted through the night and a first thing in the morning wetting which is a point I always leak and then didn't

I keep looking at these and would like to order some. I then noticed that they also carry wellness briefs,so I looked at those and their more expensive then buying them from the Wellness site! :( I like the idea of one-stop-shopping, but if it's cheaper to 'shop around' then so be it I guess. Sheesh.

I stil wonder how these are going to stack up against the Xp medical diaper...have to check that out sometime.

Weird... I had a sample of these show up in the mail today without ever ordering them... I think I bought from this company once like two years ago.

Anyone else have that happen?

I was told they were gonna send me a sample of med And large but that was 2 weeks ago. I even asked for a link so I could pay for the samples. That was about 2 weeks ago.............

I was told they were gonna send me a sample of med And large but that was 2 weeks ago. I even asked for a link so I could pay for the samples. That was about 2 weeks ago.............

Call them again and place another sample order the person who took the order may have been new and not put it in right.

wow i had some sample sent to me out of the blue... i am really impressed.. so far they seem almost as good as the dry 24/7, and they are 19 cents cheaper per brief ( i wonder if that is an introductory price)... i will have to use a case to see if they are as good as they seem... someone said that they are made in France that kinda sucks for us north americans as France always has labour issues and then there is shipping delays possibilities... but am glad to have another great product

What is the plastic like on these diapers? Is it thin like the xp diaper or thicker like the dry 24/7?

Don't know how thick the Dry24/7 are but they are as thick as abena X Plus plastic backed and thicker than the old version of XP Medicals diapers haven't tried the new version of XP Medical. The NorthShore Supremes hold more than the abenas and XP Medical (a least the large size does). And NorthShore Supremes are the best diapers I have tried in the US.
  • Like 1

It looks like you are in Sweden these are only available in the US or Canada.

Yes I know but I can get them any way whit help of packing fowarding.

But have you a reply to my question?

Pikachu I only have daytime accidents but it would probably be the best disposable night time diaper. All disposables will leak at night cause they don't have padding on the sides of the diapers. Most night time wetter wear thick cloth diapers because they have padding all around. I hope this helps you along with the feedback you have received from ADISC.

I really like the new NSC diapers. First off, I'll tell you I wear 24/7 and usually an Abena M4. I order them by the case through amazon prime and shipped from NSC, best price BTW. (Use to get through ABU but they've been out of stock for months) I got a sample of the NCS brand overnight diapers in my last order of Abena M4's, and then about a week ago also received another 2 pack sample (presumably because of being a past customer).

I've used 2 so far and I'd say this when comparing them to the Abena M4's:

Pros:

- Odor Control. You can tell it is working. Very nice fresher smell.

- More absorbent in my opinion. Definitely swells up nice, especially in the front. NCS's website however claims 35oz on the M4 and 32oz on their brand so I guess it's hard to say for sure of there's much of an actually difference.

Cons:

- No waistband. Maybe a personal preference but I seem to like the snugger fit it gives with the Abena, prevent the gap at the back.

Similarities:

- Plastic (similar feel and texture, Abena has a print front to back whereas the NCS brand has dot matrix printing of their name and size and is less noticeable)

- Tapes (very similar dual tape system)

- Leak Guards

- Wetness indicator

- Price

Overall, I fell this is a really great diaper. The price is similar to Abena but a bit more per diaper actually from what I've bought them for. I can find Abena M4's for $1.26/diaper ($52.66/42) and NCS for $1.30/diaper ($77.99/60) after delivery. The M4's on NCS's website and Bambino's are $1.43/diaper ($59.95/42). You do get one more features on the NCS diaper over the Abena, the Odor control but you lose the Abena's waistband. It's for the consumer to put that into value. Considering this is a "generic" diaper though, I'd expect the price point to be lower than a name brand diaper like Abena since they are so similar and the differences to me are about comparable in value.

I really think this is a rock solid plastic backed brief! It is definitely worth a try!

d_drew NorthShore plans on adding elastic waist bands as soon as the patent runs out that blocks them from using the front and back waist bands if I quote Adam from NorthShore there is 2 years left on the patent you can read Adams statements on ADISC.

It's not like Depend uses then anymore, they seem to be trying to drop their briefs from the market all together. They don't sell anyway. They're also not worth it and become very expensive as time passes. They're not very economical, even though Depend has some of the better features, they are all on a product that didn't make it worth paying for all these patents, they just try to control the market, but as you can see, they are slowly losing the game anyway. They don't even seem like they are even trying to compete with the market at all.

It's not like Depend uses then anymore, they seem to be trying to drop their briefs from the market all together. They don't sell anyway. They're also not worth it and become very expensive as time passes. They're not very economical, even though Depend has some of the better features, they are all on a product that didn't make it worth paying for all these patents, they just try to control the market, but as you can see, they are slowly losing the game anyway. They don't even seem like they are even trying to compete with the market at all.

Depends still makes the briefs but most stores don't carry them anymore because they just want to sell the pullups. You have to order them online or by phone. Depends still holds the patents for 2 more years even if Depends stops making the briefs they can keep others ffrom using waist bands or sell the remaining 2 years of patents. Yes Depends is pushing their pullups or as they call them underwear but they still are selling enough briefs they haven't decided to stop making them. NorthShore is more than likely watching Depends if they decide to sell their patents. Also the patent may be tied to their baby diapers. Because NorthShore mentioned Kleenex as patent holders.

One thing I noticed today when I was putting the booster pads in my next couple of days supply is that the padding extends higher than most diapers. I didn't pay attention to this when I was putting the samples on because I was excited to try them. Now the extra padding at the top of the diaper isn't as thick as the rest of the diaper it's still an added plus for well endoweled men.