LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

I am between med and large. Dry 24/7 fits me perfectly. How are these diapers sized? xp's new reg size fits ok as well. I don't see sample packs available.

I'm in the same boat sizewise. The mediums were fine on the waist and uncomfortably tight in the thighs.

Apparently if you call them or click on the chat on their site, you can request samples.

I ordered a pack of Medline FitRight pink pullups from amazon (sold by NorthShore, fulfilled by amazon) and NorthShore sent me a free sample pack of the NorthShore brand diapers. Just got them today. They look pretty nice, will let you know what I think when I get a chance to try them out!

OK these diapers are amazing. I flooded mine 4 times before it got to the point where I knew I needed to change or risk a leak. I totally overloaded on fluids just to see how much the diaper could take...drank 16 oz of water an hour before I put it on, another right after I put it on, and yet another half an hour later right before I went to bed, in addition to the glass of soda I'd had with dinner and a mug of hot cocoa later in the evening. I flooded it pretty much as soon as I put it on and it was nowhere near capacity. Woke up twice during the night needing to pee badly so I just let it go and went back to sleep, then flooded it once more as soon as I woke up in the morning. When I took it off there was not one square inch of dry padding. Oh, and the tapes I was worried about? Didn't have to worry after all! They held perfectly, and that was even with nothing over the diaper...usually at night I will wear a pair of panties or leggings over the diaper just in case a tape pops off which often happens because I'm a restless sleeper, always tossing and turning and rolling over.

jermy12312 does the mediums cover your belly button, if not they aren't the proper fitting diaper. Diapers are suppose to be a little big on you. They are suppose to cover the belly button. Yes I can squeeze into mediums but they tend to leak out the top cause they don't cover the belly button.

jermy12312 does the mediums cover your belly button, if not they aren't the proper fitting diaper. Diapers are suppose to be a little big on you. They are suppose to cover the belly button. Yes I can squeeze into mediums but they tend to leak out the top cause they don't cover the belly button.

Hmmmm... I want to try some of these, but they don't offer samples :( like XP does. The smallest amount I can get is a bag of 8. *sigh* I might have to wait a bit before I try these...Need room and have to many diapers already :blush: but......but.....but...I do wanna try these ;)

Hmmmm... I want to try some of these, but they don't offer samples :( like XP does. The smallest amount I can get is a bag of 8. *sigh* I might have to wait a bit before I try these...Need room and have to many diapers already :blush: but......but.....but...I do wanna try these ;)

They have samples but you have to call them or email them to get them

They do have samples. I didn't even order a sample, but I had ordered something else from NorthShore through amazon, and they sent me a sample. Had no idea it was coming...what a nice surprise!

As they are made in France, are they available in UK? and if so, under what name?

I believe that you could order them from NorthShore.com but the shipping will kill you since they are based in the US. Finally the US has got a diaper that is better than European diapers. There are several European diapers I'd like to try but we can't get them. Now it's your turn to be jealous of us since you can't get them. You may be able to contact NorthShore to find out who manufactures the diapers to see if the manufacturer makes a similar diaper.

Edit they only ship to US and Canada.

I am ordering a case tomorrow I don't need them cause I have a stock pile of diapers. I will probably put a case of abena X Plus plastic backed L4s in storage or sell the case of abenas.

I just got some in and tested them yesterday. Initial impression is very good. Excellent diaper all around. I'm not convinced that they have more capacity than an Abena m4, but they are close. What really impresses me is their ability to wick urine quickly and use the whole pad. And they seem to be as nearly leak proof as a diaper can be. Also the plastic backing is really superb. You don't have to tape them on very tight, as it just doesn't seem to stretch out like some do. I wore one last night and through the morning for about 12 hours, and it was just as tight as when I first put it on. The actual padding is a little stiff, kind of like a dry 24/7, but the dry's almost always seem to leak on me. Not so with Northshore, I deliberately tried to make it leak, and it just didn't seem possible. I'd say that these are overall a front-runner in premium diapers, and I'm rather surprised that more people don't know about them. Give them a try, I doubt you'll regret it.