LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

4 hours ago, Dunham said:

That's funny I told them about the stiffness and they seem to not really care about it they said they didn't hear anything from anybody else so I switched brands

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I think alot of people brought it up and they listened. Tbh I really like these. My top 3 bambino, dry24/7, and these northshore supreme.

I think alot of people brought it up and they listened. Tbh I really like these. My top 3 bambino, dry24/7, and these northshore supreme.
I been wearing Northshore Supremes plastic back diapers since they came out with them and stuck but them for years and I got to know the lade in the diaper / testing project manager department. I use to go to Northshore in Illinois ones a year for about 5yrs in a row just to meet with her it seemed like she got me. And then a few years gone by and I call too talk with her I was having problems with promo codes that she shared with me and the guy that was on the phone with me was rude. Long story short. Northshore had undergo New Management so I threatened to close my account and then they change their attitude I think a lot of people threaten to close there accounts because they were so rude and inconsiderate and now it's been 3 years and I started having problems with the diapers being hard in the center like they were packed super hard and I started complaining on there North Shore website and they acted all concerned and surprised and said this is the first we've ever heard of this I didn't ask for a refund I just wanted them to check into it to see if there would be anything done about it and two or three cases later they still were hard in the center and from since then I've been ordering a different product same company different product. But now I'm on Tapatalk I see there's lots of people that are complaining about the hardness in the center of the diapers. I kind of think they overlook the consumer and try and sell out a shity product that they made in hopes that nobody will complain until the problem is fixed but at this point I'm pretty happy with the abena L4s it's pretty thick holds lots of urine and stool I noticed they don't block the smell very good I don't even have to check the indicator when they're full of urine because I can smell it but overall I like this diaper.

6 hours ago, Dunham said:

I been wearing Northshore Supremes plastic back diapers since they came out with them and stuck but them for years and I got to know the lade in the diaper / testing project manager department. I use to go to Northshore in Illinois ones a year for about 5yrs in a row just to meet with her it seemed like she got me. And then a few years gone by and I call too talk with her I was having problems with promo codes that she shared with me and the guy that was on the phone with me was rude. Long story short. Northshore had undergo New Management so I threatened to close my account and then they change their attitude I think a lot of people threaten to close there accounts because they were so rude and inconsiderate and now it's been 3 years and I started having problems with the diapers being hard in the center like they were packed super hard and I started complaining on there North Shore website and they acted all concerned and surprised and said this is the first we've ever heard of this I didn't ask for a refund I just wanted them to check into it to see if there would be anything done about it and two or three cases later they still were hard in the center and from since then I've been ordering a different product same company different product. But now I'm on Tapatalk I see there's lots of people that are complaining about the hardness in the center of the diapers. I kind of think they overlook the consumer and try and sell out a shity product that they made in hopes that nobody will complain until the problem is fixed but at this point I'm pretty happy with the abena L4s it's pretty thick holds lots of urine and stool I noticed they don't block the smell very good I don't even have to check the indicator when they're full of urine because I can smell it but overall I like this diaper.

Never tried abenas in all honesty. Do they run small? I'm usually in between med and large

On 1/22/2018 at 5:45 PM, Dunham said:

That's funny I told them about the stiffness and they seem to not really care about it they said they didn't hear anything from anybody else so I switched brands

I apologize if our customer service reps gave the impression that we disregarded your complaint. I assure you that the customer service manager and myself are being copied on every complaint or suggestion and we always investigate in our facility and send details to the factory when we have enough information for them to check quality control samples from lots. Please keep sending us your feedback; it's very important to us to listed to our customers.

On 1/23/2018 at 2:17 AM, Dunham said:

I apologize if you had any rude experiences. It's no excuse but sometimes people are having a bad day or just got off the phone with someone that was yelling at them. If we get complaints about this happening to our customers then those employees do not usually last very long at all. I can assure you there has been no change in management at NorthShore, ever. I've owned the company for all 16 years of its existence and our customer service manager has been with us for 14 years. Regarding the extra stiff briefs...we didn't actually receive more than a handful of complaints which were spread out and very difficult for us to find any stock that was as stiff as reported. We can certainly replace any defective stock that exists as we are getting good reports about the latest batches with the waistbands. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please always report any issues immediately, along with lot numbers, to info@northshorecare.com and I will personally be sure to get copied on the email and investigate immediately.

• Like 1
I apologize if you had any rude experiences. It's no excuse but sometimes people are having a bad day or just got off the phone with someone that was yelling at them. If we get complaints about this happening to our customers then those employees do not usually last very long at all. I can assure you there has been no change in management at NorthShore, ever. I've owned the company for all 16 years of its existence and our customer service manager has been with us for 14 years. Regarding the extra stiff briefs...we didn't actually receive more than a handful of complaints which were spread out and very difficult for us to find any stock that was as stiff as reported. We can certainly replace any defective stock that exists as we are getting good reports about the latest batches with the waistbands. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please always report any issues immediately, along with lot numbers, to info@northshorecare.com and I will personally be sure to get copied on the email and investigate immediately.
She was a sales manager

I'd like to add my experience with the NorthShore Supreme briefs. In my opinion they are the most cost effective diaper out there and perform great. Yes, they are a bit stiff, but if you follow the NorthShore instructions and fold the diaper in half length wise this will help soften them a bit. Personally I just toss mine in the dryer with little or no heat and tumble them for a minute, fluffs them up nicely.  Don't leave them in the dryer much longer as the padding may start to clump.  I would rather keep the bulk down by compressing the diapers so they takes up less space when stored.

DD Pic.JPG

I'd like to add my experience with the NorthShore Supreme briefs. In my opinion they are the most cost effective diaper out there and perform great. Yes, they are a bit stiff, but if you follow the NorthShore instructions and fold the diaper in half length wise this will help soften them a bit. Personally I just toss mine in the dryer with little or no heat and tumble them for a minute, fluffs them up nicely.  Don't leave them in the dryer much longer as the padding may start to clump.  I would rather keep the bulk down by compressing the diapers so they takes up less space when stored.

5a71ef198ecaa_DDPic.thumb.JPG.60c84aa3163701c83baa319329ea4e4c.JPG
Yah you can put them in the microwave for 20 sec. Too. And roll fluff them the long way too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NorthShore briefs do not have elastic in waistband yet. Kimberly-Clark has strong patent on that in USA for two more years. I think other European companies haven't done their homework and are taking a chance by using them in US. We saw Abena remove the waistbands, likely for this reason. Once patent expires, we'll add good quality waistband to both front and back. Designs are already done.

Pulling from the history books here... Is there a reason why the front waistbands weren't added? 

Pulling from the history books here... Is there a reason why the front waistbands weren't added? 

We need some more time to perfect the front waistband application in the manufacturing process before we can add that too.

• 4 weeks later...
We need some more time to perfect the front waistband application in the manufacturing process before we can add that too.
Okay, that is wonderful! I'm glad there's a focus on functionality rather than a quick application that turns out to be mediocre.

Thanks for the reply!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Hello...  I have tried both of the North Shore ones. I prefer the Go Supreme as it is cloth backed. When you first put them on they are pleasantly a little stiff- the benefit is you have a little crinkle and you know it is there! I use the North Shore go supreme and Abena Premium's.... I like them both. The Abena's are a little softer and a bit more comfy.

I am brand new here and I hope this makes sense.

• 4 months later...

I should've got a sample before trying these. I'm a 38 inch waist so I got the medium because the site says they fit 28-44 inch waists.  Felt like I was trying to force myself into a baby diaper. Knew I should've tried the large xD I need to hit the gym I guess lol.

The thing is, they say these fit up to 44 inch waist? There's just no way.

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, thediaperedhusband said:

Adam, any idea of when we will be getting colored Supremes (like the Supreme Lites)? If we do get those, will they be the full color spectrum or just blue?

All 3 colors are on order for Supreme. Best guess is they will arrive in February.

• 1 month later...

The Supremes work well for me with a booster. I wonder if they ever do any open houses there. They are in Illinois I think. It would be kind of nice to get a tour & meet the staff. Maybe get some updates on new products & what may be coming

On 1/23/2018 at 2:17 AM, Dunham said:

Very sorry about the quality issues for sure. The Supremes are such a dense product that sometimes the compression can lead to stiffness in the core. Most of the time, leaving them open or fluffing them before use will solve this problem. However, there are always random times when the stiffness will limit the comfort and performance of the product. We're happy to replace any defective diapers. We cn also suggest trying MegaMax which is made differently and not as likely to have the stiffness occur.

• 3 months later...
On 2/1/2020 at 10:12 AM, NorthShoreAdam said:

Very sorry about the quality issues for sure. The Supremes are such a dense product that sometimes the compression can lead to stiffness in the core. Most of the time, leaving them open or fluffing them before use will solve this problem. However, there are always random times when the stiffness will limit the comfort and performance of the product. We're happy to replace any defective diapers. We cn also suggest trying MegaMax which is made differently and not as likely to have the stiffness occur.

Can they still be packaged in a 15 count but a larger package? I will open a package, fold them down the center & leave them out until needed. It doesn’t seem to change them much even after 4 days of being open.

9 hours ago, incondl said:

Can they still be packaged in a 15 count but a larger package? I will open a package, fold them down the center & leave them out until needed. It doesn’t seem to change them much even after 4 days of being open.

Unfortunately, we don't have the option to ship Supreme in larger bags with less compression at this time. We're always pushing our factories to improve and offer more flexibility to meet our needs and hopefully we will make some progress on this in the future.

My opinion: the Supreme wicks better than any diaper I've seen, ever!  I would dearly hate to see that feature reduced.  I suspect that the wicking ability is related to the "hardness" of the diaper. 

The Dry 24/7 was the only other diaper I've seen that came close in terms of wicking, but a few years back the diaper design changed to a less hard one with less wicking.

Suggestion: do what you can to soften the diaper up by folding the diaper and rolling it, and additionally, bend the crotch area in a "V" when putting it on; that will reduce chafing. 

• Like 1