LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

9 hours ago, YeOldeDiapers said:

The NorthShore Supreme diapers are my go-to diaper, though I often switch back and forth between these and Dry 24/7 (depending on shipping and other factors). I like the Supreme's because of the fit, though I wish they were just a tad taller (maybe an inch or two).

2 hours ago, NorthShoreAdam said:

I would recommend trying the plastic-backed briefs. It's a personal preference as there are pluses and minuses for each style. I would start with the NorthShore Supreme Lite Briefs which are more comparable to the AirPremium briefs. The original Supreme briefs may be overkill for you.

I would also like to note that we just launched a new pull-on diaper called the NorthShore GoSupreme that has significantly expanded coverage area than the FlexSupreme along with leg holes that are not super wide. They're definitely worth a try.

Hi Adam, thanks for the reply. I just ordered samples of both the Supreme Lite and Supreme diapers in my size so I can try out both and see which is better. If I find one I really like then they will probably become my weekend diaper so that I can be more comfortable when my caregiver isn't around instead of any sort of pull-up diaper.

Got the diapers in the mail today and decided to go ahead and try out one of the Supreme Lite ones. I have to say that i really like the feel of the plastic backed diaper so far. I have not tried the original supreme yet, but I will soon enough and then one of these will become my night/weekend diaper because it is so much easier to just relax in these over my normal pull on diapers.

• 1 month later...
Adam thanks for all you do, but to me and others adding a waistband is really not needed as they hardly come to the waist now. The length issue to me seems to be the biggest drawback for some if not most. Those that are wearing a oversized diaper can't really comment to fit in this regard. Quite simply I understand the problems involved but don't put the cart before the horse. I have never worn a diaper with waist bands that did anything. These diapers today don't have padding up to the waist band. Therefore if urine was to get past the padding and run up to the waistband it just runs on out. Let's be honest all the waist band does is give a trimmer look, it's pretty much functionless as far as the diaper is concerned. It does little to contain odor, urine or even feces. It simply doesn't fit tight enough to contain anything, and if it did the brief would be uncomfortable to wear.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
They make 2 types cloth like and plastic backed. The X small holds 20 oz the small holds 27 oz the mediums hold 32 oz and the large holds 40 oz and the xl holds 42 oz. I ordered a sample of the large. Has anyone tried these.?

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=118&b=134644&m=18430&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Enorthshorecare%2Ecom%2Fnorthshore%2Dsupreme%2Dbriefs%2Ehtml
I use them everyday since the day they came out with them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Real world Incon said:

Thanks very much for your detailed review of the NorthShore Supreme Briefs!

1. As mentioned, these briefs do need to be activated prior to use so the leak guards stand up properly and the fibers are fluffed properly. These briefs need to be compressed for packaging due to their thickness, so wearing or testing prior to activation is not advised.
  2. Rear elastic waistband is coming very soon for all NorthShore briefs! Medium Supreme will likely be first and should arrive before the end of 2017. The rest will follow in early to mid 2018. Our next production run for each size will have the rear elastic waistband included and they will be available for sale as soon as we deplete the stock of the original models. No other changes have been made...at all.
  3. We'll investigate the possibility of using a longer top acquisition layer. Even though the Supreme already has just about the largest one we've seen, we'll certainly see if we can extend it. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I WAS looking at these.....they were listed as some of the largest, MOST absorbent available...but to ship to Europe...NUTS..! Will settle for now with Crinklz over here...unless anyone has suggestions for better..???

• 2 weeks later...
They make 2 types cloth like and plastic backed. The X small holds 20 oz the small holds 27 oz the mediums hold 32 oz and the large holds 40 oz and the xl holds 42 oz. I ordered a sample of the large. Has anyone tried these.?

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=118&b=134644&m=18430&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Enorthshorecare%2Ecom%2Fnorthshore%2Dsupreme%2Dbriefs%2Ehtml
I wearing the plastic back Supremes diapers from North shore. I've been wearing them since they came out with them they don't break down like other diapers do it's a very active diaper and I'll stand behind them it's a great diaper buy far I bought another diapers from other places and North Shore is the least expensive for good diaper I've actually gone to North Shore and talk to the representatives in person and they were very nice they help me out they got me the right product for what I needed and I've been with them ever since.

WTH? they make both cloth and plastic backed but only the cloth backed come in XS and S? That's nuts! [emoji14] So much for these [emoji6]
They have cloth back Supremes in medium and large I know that for a fact because they send me samples all the time

That sucks didn't check the size on the plastic backed. Sorry they don't make those X small and small in plastic backed.
North Shore carries a variety of incontinence products and diapers at all different sizes you don't necessarily have to get the North Shore brand.

First XP medical, and now Northshore?? whats going on?? everyone just decided to come out with their own frigging diaper style now?? :huh:

this could get interesting......
You got to look at the options there's factories that make diapers there's dealers that sell diapers and there's warehouses that sell diapers most dealers have their own diapers Warehouse sellers buy a range of diapers and sell everybody's diapers you will never be able to buy Factory Direct diapers you have to go to the dealer that deals with that diaper if your Warehouse doesn't have it.

Wearing one now. Nice thickness, comfortable. Haven't finished wet-testing it yet [emoji4]
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know when the rear waistband will be added to the Northshore Supremes? I wear a size medium. I have been wetting nightly for the past 3-4 years but have only recently discovered the Northshore Supremes. Once the waistband is added in the back I will be hooked!

9 hours ago, fptx1210 said:

Does anyone know when the rear waistband will be added to the Northshore Supremes? I wear a size medium. I have been wetting nightly for the past 3-4 years but have only recently discovered the Northshore Supremes. Once the waistband is added in the back I will be hooked!

We expect to start shipping the Supremes with rear elastic waistband within 2 to 3 weeks.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just got my Supremes in large and now they have the rear waistband and not as stiff now. Not sure if the thickness diminished but for sure like the waistband and the fact you don't have to message them anymore.
That's funny I told them about the stiffness and they seem to not really care about it they said they didn't hear anything from anybody else so I switched brands