LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

Am I losing my mind? The last half case I got I swear didn't have a wetness indicator strip, this time it does.

I've worn them every night for the past year and each and every one had a wetness indicator :)

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Repaid1 said:

I can confirm that except everyone knows that 247's run big. The smalls in Northshore don't really run small per say. They are cut small, much like the small Molicares. As far as smalls they sit low on the hips. The top tape on me goes just below my belt line on both Moli's and NS. Which is fine for most day and some night wear. The 247's however run pretty close to others Medium sizes. They (247) say up to 31" but could easily fit a 37-8" waist comfortably with some overlap. I can compare a NS Med. to a Sm.

Medium is 26" wide in back and same in front and 31" long so would easily fit 38" waist. Being simple math of 26+26=52" 52"-38"=14" or 7" overlap on each side. A NS small measures 20" to wings and 27" long. Subsequently a 247 small measures 25" wing to wing and 31" long. So basically the size of a Small 247 is the same as a Medium NS.

The problem that rears it's head is not in the waist measurement which is indeed correct but a length measurement. Unfortunately while waist/hips is a given factor, trunk length (front to back) is not. There many variables (junk in trunk...ect :P ) which can affect that measurement and while confidry list the length on the package NS does not. So this is were you have to know what your doing and either ask or do samples. So basically their sizing on waist is correct, the problem is your trunk or length is larger than their make. Truth be told NS could stand to give at least another 1"-2" on the length and the problem would be solved for most. I know the fit on my smalls would be a bit more "Normal"... So Northshore if your listening....adjust the length! ;)

I really do hope North Shore fixes the length of their Supremes, so I can start buying them again.

Boy, I hope they don't change a single thing. They're the perfect diaper for me. That's why I've worn the NorthShore Supreme exclusively for over a year :)

4 hours ago, Toddy said:

Boy, I hope they don't change a single thing. They're the perfect diaper for me. That's why I've worn the NorthShore Supreme exclusively for over a year :)

They are fine, if you like a low-cut brief.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, AbriForm said:

Same here, Northshore alerted me to this - mad props to them listening on an ABDL board.

I'm half way through my case of Large, and I (sadly, sigh) have a 38 inch waist too. Honestly, I've never been more mixed about a diaper. Usually, it's one diaper - and I know if it's a keeper or not.

Part of it, and I have to stress this, is that Northshore needs to add the PDF of how to unfold the diaper in the bags!

• Like 1

I have tried Northshore and I agree with you on the sizing issue but, my big issue is that he positioning of the tapes are too close together.(or top tape is too low maybe), I use as a rule the dry 24/7 and love everything about them but always watching for something new just haven't found anything better for me.

On 1/8/2017 at 8:01 AM, drnkrdnck said:

Darkfinn you might wear size 38 pants but your waist doesn't measure 38 inches. I wear size 40 and me waist measurement is a good deal more than 40inches.

Actually with no diaper on I fit into size 36 pants. I typically buy 38 or 40, sometimes even size 42 pants (depending on the brand) so I can have plenty of room for dips.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, white65 said:

Adam is there any code I could use to buy on amazon. I have prime so I get free two day shipping.

Not at this time. But if you order on www.NorthShoreCare.com, you can use code NSC87 for Free Standard Shipping within Contiguous US for your first order that includes NorthShore Briefs. Orders ship same day (M-F) from Illinois via FedEx Ground and will be delivered within 2 business days to most of the country.

On 1/6/2017 at 9:57 AM, NorthShoreAdam said:

Thanks very much for the detailed feedback. We'll investigate these suggestions and see if we can incorporate any of these improvements.

The next one we're working on now is adding elastic to both front and rear waistband. Hoping to have this ready by this summer, but still working out details. We'll keep you posted.

Adam thanks for all you do, but to me and others adding a waistband is really not needed as they hardly come to the waist now. The length issue to me seems to be the biggest drawback for some if not most. Those that are wearing a oversized diaper can't really comment to fit in this regard. Quite simply I understand the problems involved but don't put the cart before the horse. I have never worn a diaper with waist bands that did anything. These diapers today don't have padding up to the waist band. Therefore if urine was to get past the padding and run up to the waistband it just runs on out. Let's be honest all the waist band does is give a trimmer look, it's pretty much functionless as far as the diaper is concerned. It does little to contain odor, urine or even feces. It simply doesn't fit tight enough to contain anything, and if it did the brief would be uncomfortable to wear.

[T]o me and others adding a waistband is really not needed as they hardly come to the waist now. The length issue to me seems to be the biggest drawback for some if not most.

... your almost there.

I just must respond to beg Adam not to change a thing! There is no diaper that fits me nearly as well as the NorthShore Supreme.

If the sizes are changed and the fit is altered I would be quite upset upon receiving my usual case each month. What a bummer it would be to have to find a new diaper!

I regularly read the reviews on NorthShore's website and don't recall any significant complaints (if any!) on size or fit - rather the opposite.

Adam, a waistband is fine - I have no opinion either way - but please do not alter the current sizing. I want to continue buying from your wonderful company.

Within the last few months I finally (and happily) moved away from Depends when I found Northshore online. At the time I tried samples of the NS pull up diapers but the coverage area was smaller than I needed so I've been using Tranquility overnight pull ups. A few days ago I got a sample of the AirPremium diapers and I had not worn a proper brief diaper in several years, but I managed to put one on earlier and it has held up well. The thing I'm not sure about is that there is material that comes out the sides when the diaper is on? I guess these are the "wings" I've heard others mention. Is there a proper position for these, like are they supposed to be tucked in or just out to the side?

8 hours ago, DiaperedPhil said:

Within the last few months I finally (and happily) moved away from Depends when I found Northshore online. At the time I tried samples of the NS pull up diapers but the coverage area was smaller than I needed so I've been using Tranquility overnight pull ups. A few days ago I got a sample of the AirPremium diapers and I had not worn a proper brief diaper in several years, but I managed to put one on earlier and it has held up well. The thing I'm not sure about is that there is material that comes out the sides when the diaper is on? I guess these are the "wings" I've heard others mention. Is there a proper position for these, like are they supposed to be tucked in or just out to the side?