LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

favorite stuffed animals or plushies from childhood?

wetatnight

Puppy. I've had him since my 7th Christmas. He goes where I go. Other than him, I got this bear from one of my aunts when I met her. It's lacy and has a rose designed fabric for a body. It's kind of creepy now, lol. The other one was my Dalmatian called Dipstick from the Dalmatians movie. I got him for Christmas too!

Now, I know you said stuffies, but I had a water baby I carried everywhere when I was itty bitty. But one day, I chewed her toe off and she was just a baby with no water, thus resulting in her departure from my toys.

I still have my Steiff teddy bear from 1960. It's worth over $600 now, but how can you place a monetary value on something from your childhood? I also have a small (rare) Steiff dog from the same year. (Born in 1959--me, not the stuffed dog or bear)

I'm way too attached to my puffy bear. My SO says we need a bigger bead for the three of us. I also have my stuffed black bear that she got me when we were camping.

I have had two blankies, one was literally loved to pieces and its replacement is slowly meeting the same fate. As for plushies I had a few in my childhood, my favorite being a small stuffed Pikachu. Sadly I don’t have any plushies right now, :unsure: something I may change in the near future.

• 2 years later...

Mine was this non descript brown bear that, as the story goes, my brother gave me because he wanted me to have a friend. I loved this bear so much. As with many suffies, his eyes and nose fell off from being loved only to be replaced by buttons by my mom. He was with me for a long time. He never had a name that I can remember. I wonder if I rumaged through my parent's house if he would still be there somewhere.

• 1 month later...