LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

Diane gives Kim five swats over her bottom and takes her to the front door and took out her cell phone and snapped a picture of Kim. She opened up her text app and typed something really quickly. She turned the camera so Kim could see what she texted: CUTEST TODDLER EVAH!!!!!

"You have ten seconds to go out and help your mother or this text gets sent to ten of my friends with your picture attached."

Diane hovered her finger over the send button and started counting to 10. By the time she reached 4 all she saw was Kim's diapered bottom waddling out to her mothers car. Diane saved the text in draft form then made her way out to the car.

"Kimmy, I told you to wait until I put your skirt on you before you came out, but I guess you couldn't wait to show your mommy the cutest baby ever. I'm sorry Mrs. Rogers. I couldn't stop her."

"That's alright Diane. I am surprised though. Here. I need each of you to carry in a case of diapers. I got 3 cases."

Diane saw Kim was about to say something, but Diane tapped the pocket where her phone was and shook her head. They were soon all on their way back inside with each one carrying a case of diapers. Nancy had then stack them in the corner near the baby blanket.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ouch!" I yelp as I spin around with my stupid pigtail bouncing around. Then I turn around and look at you with your phone.

"You wouldn't dare!" I'm super pissed but you start the count down and you give me a look that you're serious. "Ok ok!" I say as I head out the door in a hurry so you don't send the picture.

I look over at mom as she says I did a good job too, then she embarrass me more and prolongs my nightmare when she says she's going to keep my hair like this. No I think to myself it looks just so damn babyish I wanna cry. I listen as you two talk about me like I'm not even there!

I listen to the story of how I got my pacifier and how you plan on making me more t shirts. NO DON'T BOTHER I wanna scream!

"What?" I can't believe I have to thank you for these rotten gifts and to keep the pacifier in. I look at you and am starring daggers at you the best I can. "Thank you ms. Diane for the gifts." I say behind the pacifier making it sound like real baby babble.

Diane walked out to where Nancy was taking shopping bags out of the trunk of her car. Diane took a couple of the bags and followed Nancy back into the house. Nancy walked into the kitchen. Diane stopped and waved at Kimmy, blowing her a kiss, then followed Nancy into the kitchen. Nancy emptied the bags onto the table. There were over three dozen jars of baby food, four large boxes of baby cereal, a case of formula, eight baby bottles and a package of pacifiers.

I'm sitting on the baby blanket watching you guys brings in the rest of the bags. I wonder what all you got.

I remember I used to look forward to going shopping now I can't even do that, as I don't wanna leave the house dressed as a baby!

Damn you drive me nuts as you stop by and blow me a kiss, I just wanna slap you and spank you like the old days!

I sit there and can hear you guys talking and laughing, but I can't make out what's being said.

Then I watch as you walk in holding something behind your back with this shit eating smile on your face then I get pissed with the baby talk.

I spit the bottle out. "What is that!" I say realizing it's not milk. You quickly shove the bottle back in my mouth I refuse to drink then you hold my nose once I open to breathe you jam the bottle back in. I start drinking and mom comes in and seems me, she thinks I enjoy it the way I'm drinking it down. Then I wanna spit the formula out when she says everything I drink will now be out of the baby bottle. I open my eyes as she tells me that's a way to show you I like it. I wanna cry as everyday I'm becoming more and more of a baby. You look down at me and smile as you feed me my bottle. Makes me so mad to think I used to have you under control now it's the other way around. Then I think what's going to happen when Hailey and Mandy and Kate all come over. Not only will I be in just a diaper and t shirt with pig tails but now only drinking a bottle. Damn can it get any worse! I think to myself.

Daisy came downstairs and talked with Nancy for a bit then went to the corner where the diapers were stacked. She moved the boxes and opened one them. Each case had 150 diapers in them and Daisy stacked them neatly next to the baby blanket, along with the powder and wipes. She moved the other two cases into the closet for now. Daisy went back to the kitchen and filled a baby bottle with apple juice and took a bottle with diuretics out of her pocket. she put the diuretics in the bottle and let it settle. She spent the next hour and a half playing games on her cell phone. She pulled up the picture she had taken of Baby Kimmy and smiled. She was planning on adding even more pictures as the day and week progressed.

"Hey!" I cry as I'm woke up with a swat to my diapered ass! I see it's you and I so wanna slap you hard, but I know that wouldn't do me any good as my mom and dad are on your side. The end result would me getting a spanking. Forget that I think.

I lay there as you take my diaper off, lifting my legs removing the diaper this is so embarrassing I think as I stare up at the ceiling.

"You what, you want me to go down stairs naked and show my mom!" You give me a look and smack me on my but to get me going.

I take the diaper rubbing my bottom and do as you tell me.

"Have you thought about getting a baby crib for baby Kimmy to sleep in? I don't think she really acts like a baby in a big girl bed. Having those bars around her will reinforce the idea she is a baby. Especially if you don't let her get out by herself. Plus, they make cribs with locking tops so your little doesn't climb out in the middle of the night. Plus they are good to keep naughty babies locked up as punishment."

"You're just full of good ideas, Diane. I loved it when Kimmy came in and threw her used diaper in the trash bare bottomed. I am going to use that trick this coming weekend when I invited some of her aunts and cousins over for sort of an impromptu baby shower for Kimmy. Don't tell her I told you. I want it to be a surprise. I think I will start having Kimmy throw all of her used diapers away."

Speaking of the little devil, where is Kimmy?"

"I am having her keep a lookout for her daddy. She wants to go out and welcome him home. She has a baby bottle with juice in it that I added diuretics to so she should start wetting her diaper more."

Just then a car pulled into the drive. Diane waited a minute to see if Kimmy would come tell her that her daddy was home.

I stand there looking out the window he must be running late I think. Then I start thinking about the fun times I had with my friends when we were out talking about boys and dissing on the stuck up girls that we called bitches. I think back to the times we were drinking and having fun. Now I'm standing in wearing a diaper with pig tails holding a stupid baby bottle. I remember the times I used to spank you and make fun of you. Now you're my babysitter I wanna scream. Luckily none of my friends have responded to my mom text cause I'm sure if they did she would only be too happy to tell me.

I felt so stupid as I went in and told you my daddy was here. Then I really get mad as you tell me you're going to take a picture what can I do!

Before letting me outside you took my bottle and gave me my pacifier, oh how I hate that, not only do I look like a baby, but I sound like one too! I run to daddy like I was told to, and he picks me up giving me a big hug and patting me on my diapered butt. Why is it everyone pats me on my ass. I think to myself! I had a notion to tell him the truth that I didn't want to be out here that Diane that bitch was making me come out here, but I remember you have baby pictures of me and if I make you mad you might send them. So I tell daddy how you're going to take a picture of us! You take a couple of pictures and I'm thinking great more baby pictures. Once we get back in you tell me you have to go, I'm so happy then I think what else will you come up with. Maybe I'm better off if you stay here, but I know you can't. I shake my head no, when you say something about going for a walk. It's summer time, I can only imagine what you might do walking me, my friends will be out or maybe yours then you can get me back when I spanked you in front of them. I know my mom is watching when you give me a hug and a kiss, so I act like I like it! Then you tell my mom and dad good bye and mom takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen she straps me in.

"B-B-But daddy!" I stutter. "It's nasty baby food, can't I eat something else?" I cry

I watch as you roll up your sleeves. "P-Please daddy can't we talk about this?" I whine and cry

When I see mom stirring the food and smiling at me, it really makes me mad.

"The sooner you accept that you are going to be a baby for the summer the better. That means eating what a baby would eat, using your diapers, and acting like a baby. I think you have the acting like a baby part down, but you have always thrown tantrums when you couldn't get your way, haven't you? and we have usually given in, which I think is one reason you have been misbehaving. You think you can do what you like and we will give in sooner or later. Well this time we are not giving in."

I sit there and listen to you scold me, knowing there's no way out for me. You're actually right, normally I did pitch a fit and you would give in.

Seeing the look on your face and the tone of your voice I know that's not happening this time. You and mom are determined to keep me as a baby for the summer. I start to cry cause I don't wanna be a baby and use diapers and eat baby food and have a baby sitter and get spankings. "Ok- Ok- I cry! As you unbuckle me for my spanking. "I'll eat I'll eat!" I cry as you take me into the living room you untape my diaper. I never thought I'd want that on so bad as I do now. As you began spanking me. "P-P-PLEASE Daddy I'll be good!" I cry as you continue spanking me. I kick my legs and flounder about. I have no idea how long the spanking lasts, I'm just happy when you stop.

I'm crying I'm a blubbering mess. Then you sit me up, I wanna rub my sore ass but you won't even let me do that.

I yelp as you give me 3 quick smacks before taking me back into the kitchen. You strap me in the booster seat. I then notice I have to go potty. I don't answer after you scold me there's really nothing to say. You strap me into the booster seat. I then notice I need to go.

"Mommy I need to go to the bathroom." I cry

"It's not mommy I have to go!" I whine as I wouldn't be lying about this especially after just getting in trouble.

"B-B-But mommy I only need to pee." Once you put me on the toilet that's exactly what I do just in time.

I sit there feeling big again as I'm sitting on the toilet like an adult, then I remember that bitch Diane saying she's going to bring a baby potty over. I wanna get mad but my ass still hurts.. "I'm done mom."

I sit there drinking my bottle trying to be good, I don't wanna get in trouble anymore my ass can't take much more! It's on fire!

I start to get the toilet paper to wipe myself, but you yank it out of my hands and you do it instead! I'm flabbergasted that I can't even wipe myself. Then when you say daddy won't spank me this time, I'm confused why did you sit me on the toilet if you didn't want me to use it.

I wanna cry and yell as I don't want nothing going in my ass, but I know daddy will be all over me with the paddle if I cry and carry on.

Not wanting to but not wanting to get in trouble I lay down and let you take care of me!