LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

"I guess you're right, but there's no reason to get a diaper bag." I can only imagine if that happens you'll be using that when we go out.

That's one thing I'm not looking forward to is going outside this house as a baby. I figure I'll worry about that when the time comes.

"Can't I sit on the couch?" I think to myself I hate sitting on the blanket on the floor I feel just like a baby. Then I think damn that's what they want me to feel like. I;m just amazed at how far you've guys have gone to make me a baby again.

I sit on the blanket and wait for you to get back. I see you enter back in the room with the trash bags that are my clothes.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sorry Kimmy, the couch is just for people who aren't wearing diapers. We don't want you getting pee on the couch if your diaper leaks. Be daddy's good girl and stay on your baby blanket. If you are bored suck your thumb or play with your toes."

"Don't be silly, Kimmy. Your diaper isn't showing that much. If anyone sees you they won't know it's a diaper anyway. They will think you are flashing your panties like you usually do. Now let's go."

Nancy led Kim over to the plastic garbage bags and handed her one. She led her to the front door and opened it. She pushed Kim out the door and down the driveway to the garbage cans. Nancy lifted the lid to the can and threw her bag in and let Kim do the same. Just then their 17 year old neighbor Diane started to walk by them. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Kim.

I-I'm sorry Kim. I didn't think you were home. Please don't spank me." Diane cried.

Nancy looked at Diane and then at Kim.

"Aren't you going to say hello, Kimmy?"

I just sat there on the blanket. Waiting for you to come back. Play with my toes yeah right I thought.

Finally I saw you come back into the room holding something.

Once the skirt was on we went outside.

Nancy looked at Diane.

"It seems little Kimmy is in a hurry to get back inside so she can take a nap. Would you mind coming inside so we can talk?

"Okay. You aren't going to spank me are you?" Diane asked as she started up the drive.

"There is only one bottom that gets spanked in this house and that is not you."

Nancy led Kim into the house and took off her skirt.

"Go sit on your blanket and suck your thumb. I need to talk big girl talk with Diane. I may have found a babysitter for you."

Nancy smiled at Diane who had followed them inside. Diane was staring slack jawed at Kim's diaper.

"Let's go sit on the couch. Baby Kimmy won't bother us there. I imagine you have questions that need answers."

Nancy led Diane, barely giving Kim a look.

(I guess I forgot her story. Diane lives down the street and passes in front of Kim's house a couple times a day. Kim caught her and told her the fare for passing the house was a spanking. Diane had received several spankings from Kim and is or was afraid of her)

Diane had lots of questions as they walked over to the couch and she started asking them.

"So Kim wears diapers and you treat her like a baby? How long has this been going on? And she still gets spankings? Who gives them to her?"

"Let me tell you what is going on."

For the next half hour Nancy told Diane the story starting with her poor school performance through this afternoon with her discarding her dresses and panties."

"So now you know the whole story. And I have a favor to ask of you. But first I would like to ask if you have any experience babysitting?"

"Some. Why?"

"Well Kimmy's father and I both work. I have arranged to take the next week off to get Kimmy used to her new routine, but as I told you her punishment lasts all summer. I am looking for someone to watch Kimmy on the weekdays, since her father and I both have the weekends off. Would you be interested in watching her?"

"Yes ma'am. When do you need me to start?" Diane asked after thinking about it for only a minute.

"How does Monday sound? You won't officially be in charge until the following week."

"Monday is fine."

Karen looked over at Kim.

"Kimmy, come over here to mommy."

"Ms. Diane has agreed to be your babysitter for the summer. She will begin on Monday and will be watching you through the week. Mommy and daddy will take care of you on the weekend. Tell Ms. Diane thank you and you look forward to her babysitting you."

"W-W-What you can't be serious!" This is my worst nightmare I think to myself. Mom gives me a stern look. The last thing I want is a spanking in front of Diane. "Ms Diane what's that all about, her name is Diane." I say not believing this is happening.

While I'm standing there trying to take this all in, Diane checks my diaper, I smack her hand away then she smacks me back several times.

I'm still shocked that the girl I used to torment just smacked me back a few times. Before I can say anything she grabs my arms and leads me to my baby blanket and lays me down and starts to change me! You're looking on so I decide I better be good.

Ms Diane I think to myself as I lay there about to get my diaper changed. I'm fuming burning up so mad but what can I do.

I realize you guys have thought of everything, I won't have a moment to myself as I now have a babysitter.

My thoughts are interrupted as I hear the diaper tapes come undone and I'm now getting my diaper changed by a girl I used to bully.

I shiver and am kinda turned on as you rub your hands across my most sensitive areas. I hope you didn't notice! I blush!

You and my mom talk like I'm not even there as you talk about me being baby smooth. Then when you lift my legs up you comment on my red ass sore ass. I wanna yell at you to hurry up, but with mom right there I know better! Finally the change is done as I hear the tapes being taped on each side. Then you help me to my feet as my mom says it's time for my nap. You take my hand and lead me to my room.

I lay there as I watch the two of you leave. I'm so not looking forward to Monday, I wonder what's going to happen.

While I'm laying there I have several thoughts running through my head, all will get me in trouble. I stretch and decide to roll over and go to sleep hopefully I'll wake up and this nightmare will be over!

The weekend went by quickly with Nancy changing Kimmy multiple times, feeding her oatmeal three times a day and giving her milk in sippy cups. Kimmy had stayed dry enough at night that Nancy had not had to change her sheets all weekend. Nancy was extremely tired on Sunday night as she got into bed. She had her alarm set for 6:30 since Diane was due to be there by 7. On a normal weekday Nancy had to leave for work by 7:30.

I laid in bed it was Sunday night and tomorrow my babysitter would be here. After a few spanking I was getting used to the diapers and not fighting as much, what could I do. It was a sore bottom then in diapers, or just the diapers. At the same time I have some plans up my sleeve. I just don't know what I'm going to do yet. I lay down as I'm tired and I fall asleep.

Diane skipped up the drive to the Rogers house wearing a pink dress with a white apron on it. She carried a pink bag over her shoulder with items she was going to have Kimmy use. With her mother's permission of course. They were things her little sister no longer needed. Like a pacifier, teething ring and ribbons to put in Kim's hair. She had even had a few tee shirts made up for Kimmy that had cute sayings on them. She had a terrycloth bib with 'Spit Happens' on the front. She thought Kimmy was going to look so adorable eating her oatmeal wearing it. Diane rang the bell and waited to be let in. She adjusted her skirt as she waited. Nancy opened the door.

I sit there as Ms Diane continues to feed me, I wanna yank the spoon out of your hand and say I can do better as I notice a lot of it is getting all over my face. We're finally done,and I turn my head as you clean my face a little rough. I blush and turn red as you praise me for being such a good baby. You're baby talk makes me sick. "I-I don't need a bath!" I say stuttering. My stomach turns as mom's going to get me more diapers and Ms.Diane is going to give me a bath and make me the cutest baby. I wonder what you have in mind. Finally I'm free of the stupid booster seat. Then i'm embarrassed as you pat me on my diapered butt and you take my hand and lead me to the bathroom.

Diane stood on the first floor looking up at Kim bumping up the stairs with an amused look on her face and clapping, giving Kim encouragement to keep on going. When Kim was at the next to the last step, Diane suddenly went in motion, running upstairs two or three steps at a time. She passed Kim just as Kim was pushing her way onto the top step.

"Ugh Gross!" I say trying to spit it out. "Fine I won't use any naughty words." Then you finish washing me.

Once done I'm stood up and dried off. Then I go downstairs so I can get dressed. I lay down on my stupid baby blanket.

I lay there as you get me diapered and you actually play with me like I was a toddler, I have to admit you're a good babysitter. If I was a real baby! Course I'm not so it annoys the hell out of me that way you treat me! I watch as you go through your bag laying out a pacifier and a teething ring. I pick it up "Really a teething ring, I'm not 10 months old!" I say throwing it down in disgust. Then I have to put my arms up so you can slip this infantile shirt over my head. "Where do you get all this stuff?" I ask agitated.