LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

Diane left Kimmy in the crib for the rest of the afternoon, focusing her attention on Hailey. When it was time for Kimmy's parents to arrive home, Diane came back upstairs with another bottle of formula.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babykim

"I understand, but please don't leave I promise I'll be good!" Kimmie drank more of her bottle as Ms Diane left wondering if she'd see her again. Kimmie thought about things she felt so bad, but Hailey had it coming to her she thought to herself. Then another part of her thought and remembered what Ms Diane had said. She's a baby and she's to listen to everyone! Right then and there she was determined she was going to be a good baby from here on out!

Nancy came in in the morning and unlocked the crib. She checked Kimmy's diaper and lifted her out of the crib. She laid Kimmy on the changing table and gave her a bottle of formula to drink as she changed her diaper.

Guest babykim

"Morning mommy." Kimmie said as she wanted to show she wanted to be good. She was laid on her changing table and given her bottle

She laid there drinking it as mommy started to change her diaper. "Ok mommy sounds good, I was going to talk to Hailey last night but she never came in." She said behind the nipple of her bottle.

Jill smiles at Kimmy and crawled over to her and patted Kimmy's diaper. She looked up at Diane.

"Kimmy baby too?"

"Yes Jill, she is a baby too. She wants you to teach her how to be a good baby. Just do what you normally do and Kimmy will copy you."

Jill giggled and got down on her hands and knees. She called across the floor, stopping and looking back to see if Kimmy was following her. She kept crawling to the the rocking horse. Jill sat up and raised her arms towards the horse.

"Uppie Diane."

Diane watched Kimmy and waited for her to reach where Jill was. She came over and lifted Jill onto the horse.

"Show Kimmy how babies ride their horsey"

Jill smiled and put her hands on the posts sticking out the side of the horses head and started rocking back and forth and giggling, her pacifier falling out of her mouth. The pacifier was attached to Jill's dress. As she rocked her pink dress pulled up, showing off the pamper diaper underneath that matched Kimmy's diaper.

Guest babykim

Kimmie smiled and blushed as the baby could even tell she was a baby! Ms Diane was only too eager to play along.

She still couldn't believe she was going to have to do everything that the baby did, but sure enough she started to crawl and then when she looked back. Kimmie knew she was waiting for her so Kimmie crawled along the floor just like she did!

Guest babykim

Kimmie got on the horse and did as Ms Diane told her. She felt just like a jockey as she rocked back and forth.

She smiled and laughed as Ms Diane clapped and praised her. When she was done riding Ms Diane took her clothes off.

Kimmie wanted to complain as she didn't like just being there in her diaper but now she looked just like Jill!

Guest babykim

"oK do you think if I'm good all day you can talk to my dad about not spanking me!" She remembered him saying he was going to start spanking her everyday!

"I guess you really aren't learning anything, baby. Stop asking me if you are going good, and just be a baby. The spankings your daddy gives you will help you be a good girl. You don't see Jill asking me all the time if she is a good baby. She just does what babies do and doesn't care."

Diane finishes in the bathroom and Comes to the nursery. She smokes at Jill and Kimmy sitting on the floor. She picks up Jill and lays her on the changing table. She tickles Jill's tummy, causing her to giggle. Diane lifts Jill's legs and slides one off Kimmy's diapers under her. She sprinkles powder on Jills bottom and tapes the diaper closed and gets her off the changing table. She sets her on the floor and picks up Kimmy and lays her on the changing table. She straps Kimmy down and tickles her. She goes through the process of diapering her.

"It's a good thing baby Jill and baby Kimmy wear the same diapers, isn't it?"

Diane got Kimmy off of the changing table. She set her down next to Jill. Diane got a pink tee shirt that had Kimmy's face with a pacifier in her mouth that said BABY KIMMY under it. She put the tee shirt on Kimmy and got one out of her bag that had Jill's picture on it and said BABY JILL on it and put it on Jill.

"There were go! Now Ms. Diane can tell her babies apart, can't she? Yes she can!"

Jill looked down at her picture and patted her chest.

"Baby!" Jill gurgled.

Guest babykim

Kimmie was frustrated as she thought she was being good and trying real hard, now Ms Diane was kinda scolding her.

She just nodded and decided to try to be a happy baby and just keep copying Jill.

KImmie watches as Ms Diane diapers her and she smiles as Ms Diane tickles Jill and the baby squeals with delight.

She assumes this is what she looks like when she has ever diaper put on.

"That's right! Baby Jill and baby Kimmy! Very good! How would you babies like to play outside for awhile? I can spread baby Kimmy's baby blanket out on the grass and you can play together! Doesn't that sound like fun? Yes it does!"

Diane clapped her hands excitedly and watched as Jill crawled out of the room and over to the staircase with Kimmy following her. When they reached the staircase Jill sat up and looked at Diane.

"Show baby Kimmy how to go downstairs by herself."

Jill giggled and turned around. She crawled downstairs backwards on her tummy until she reached the bottom step, taking her about 3 minutes. Diane clapped her hands.

"Good job Jill! Okay, baby! It's your turn. That's right, turn around and backwards down the stairs, just like Jill did. Come on, baby! I know you can do it! Good job, baby!"

Diane came downstairs and patted both Jill and Kimmy on the back of their diapers. She took off her dress, revealing her string bikini. She picked up the pink baby blanket and looked between her legs at Jill and Kimmy.

"Peek-a-boo, babies!"

Jill giggled and clapped her hands. Diane waited until Kimmy copied her before standing up. She picked up a few baby toys and started towards the back door.

"come on babies. Time to go outside."

Guest babykim

Kimmie couldn't believe that Ms Diane was making it like Jill was even bigger then her and that she was teaching Kimmie how to be a baby

She felt embarrassed as Jill showed her how to go down the stairs and Ms Diane expected Kimmie to do the same.

Kimmie did she as she was told knowing she had no choice, she felt just like she was in day care as Ms Diane clapped and praised them both!

Diane frowned at Kimmy.

"You should be concentrating on learning how to be a good baby. I doubt you will be potty trained by the end of summer, so you will be going to school in Pampers. Someone will need to change your diaper. Would you rather have Ms. Diane change you or the school nurse? We'll talk about it later."

Diane led the girls into the backyard. She laid out the baby blanket and put the baby toys on the blanket. She let Jill and Kimmy crawl on the blanket. Diane turned the lounge chair to face the blanket and took off her bathing suit top. Jill played with the toys for awhile before looking up at Diane. She crawled over to the lounge chair.

"Milky!" Jill cried, reaching her arms out.

Diane smiled at Jill.

"No milky, Jill. I don't have any."

Diane squeezed her nipple, showing Jill there wasn't any milk.

"Milky!" Jill whined, squeezing her hands together.

Diane sighed and picked Jill up in her arms. She set Jill one one side of her lap and let her latch onto one of her nipples. Even though there was no milk, Jill kept sucking. Diane smiled at Kimmy and patted her lap.

"Come here, baby!"