LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"I...i guess okay" i yawned a bit as i was a bit tired out from all the walking i did as i let you lead the way to the bathroom so i could have a hot bath. As we go up the stairs i looked around alittle as i noticed a door that had the word nursery on it with marie's name on the door aswell but i just stay close to janice while she leads me to the bathroom and begins to run the tub as i stood there quietly.

Janice led Valeria to the upstairs bathroom, taking notice of her yawning. After starting the water flowing in the tub Janice added bubble bath powder. As she waited for the tub to fill she turned to Valeria.

"I know you are a big girl and can wash yourself but you are sleepy so I better do it just for tonight, Okay? Let's get you in the tub then."

Janice pulled the gown over Valeria's head and tugged her panties down. Janice turned off the water and lifted Valeria into the tub.

I rub my eyes as i felt you place me in the tub and begin to wash me as i was quiet and kept still as i try to keep awake the whole time til the bath was over as i slowly start to feel less shy and scared and regress a bit.

Janice smiled as Valeria relaxed in the tub. She hurried the bath along knowing that Valeria needed to sleep. She ignored it when the young girl slipped her thumb in her mouth. Finally she lifted Valeria out of the tub and sat her on a towel on the floor. She rubbed her dry and then picked her up in her arms.

Once in bed i still sucked my thumb and fell right to sleep and was asleep for most of the night until i started to have nightmares about the wayward home and how mrs hawthorne would always punish me even when i never did anything wrong since those girls would always find ways to blame me for stuff. As i sleep i toss and turn as the nightmares scared me to the point where i wet the bed and wake up crying for my mommy even though i don't remember who she was after being left in the wayward home for girls.

Janice had gone to bed herself. She was woke up by the cries coming from the room next to hers. Her mind was clouded and she didn't remember Valeria for a couple of minutes and wondered who was crying. Finally her mind cleared and she remembered . Janice got out of bed and hurried to the nursery. She came over to the toddler bed and pulled the covers down and noticed the wet sheets.

I looked at the pull up and diaper as i pout not wanting to wear either of them at all as i toss them on the floor and then say "i no wanna wear them i..im a big girl not a baby" i throw a bit of a tantrum as i stood there not caring much anymore as i fussed and rubbed my eyes from being sleepy.

To the surprise you see that i fit perfectly in the crib as i didn't bother to argue about being put in the crib i just try to go right back to sleep as i suck on my thumb again.

Janice woke up and thought she heard Valeria moving around in the room next to her. She remembered putting her in the crib during the night and hoped she didn't try getting out of the crib by herself. Janice got out of bed and went to the nursery just in time to see Valeria with one leg over the top of the side rail.

Without thinking, Janice rushed over and lifted Valeria out of the crib and discovered her wet training pants. Janice stripped the wet pants off and gave Valeria three hard swats on her bare bottom.

"That is for trying to get out of the crib by yourself. You could have got hurt."

Janice gave Valeria a kiss on the cheek before setting her on the floor.

"Let's go get you washed up and dressed for the day, okay?"

Janice held her hand out to Valeria.

I screamed and cried as it hurt getting smacked on my bottom as i started to shake not wanting to be touched as i felt like i was starting to have panic attacks to the point where i collapsed on to the floor barely staying focused.

Janice watched Valeria have her attack but wasn't sure what to do. She sat down next to her on the floor.

"Valeria, it's okay. No one is going to hurt you anymore. I won't spank you again."

Janice reached over and stroked Valeria's hair and talked softly to her.

I start to suck on my thumb right away as i stayed quiet and in your arms as i was starting to get sleepy for a bit but i try to keep awake as my head rests against your chest which was bringing back memories to you of marie and was starting to wonder if this would help find a bit of closer now that i am there with you.

As Valeria lay in her arms she felt something she hadn't felt in two years. It was as if she had been given a second chance, and Janice wept silently for a few minutes. She picked up the diaper Valeria had thrown last night and spread it out on the floor. She laid Valeria on the diaper and taped it closed. Janice picked Valeria up and hugged her again.

"Come on little girl, lets go get you some breakfast."

Janice stood up still holding Valeria and walked out of the nursery.

I watch you cook as i saw that you are gonna make pancakes as i get a bit excited as pancakes were my favorite. Once i saw it was ready i smile alittle as you set the food on the table as i look up at you and nod my head while saying "yeshh pwease" my mind was slowly regressing as if i didn't have to over work my body so much as i didn't have to do any chores or get pushed around like at wayward girls home.

Janice got her knife and fork and cut up the three pancakes that were on Valeria's plate. She poured maple syrup over the pancakes and took the toddler fork from Valeria, stabbing a couple of the small pieces of pancake. She brought them up to her own mouth and pretended to eat them.

Janice gave Valeria the fork back after the first bite and sat down to eat her own breakfast. She smiled as she watched Valeria eat, trying not to get syrup on her, but failing as the syrup would drip onto her face and on her bib. When Valeria was finished eating Janice ran a dish cloth under warm water and then scrubbed Valeria's face. She handed Valeria the cup to drink her juice.