LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Brothers (private rp for me and Ashleybabygirl667)

bluebabygirl

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam cuddled close to Cas watching the movie and about half way through fell fast asleep holding his blankie and teddy with one arm and his other hand had a handful of daddy's shirt and was holding it in a grip that would be very hard to get undone

Meg smiled and kissed her baby boys head and cuddled him close and she yawned feeling kinda tired and put her head on Cas's shoulder and thought she would just close her eyes for a second but ended up asleep holding her baby boy against her chest

Sam smiled in his sleep holding his teddy, blankie, and daddy's shirt tight. He sucked on his pacifier happily and stayed fast asleep on daddy's chest his heart beat keeping Sam happy as he can feel and hear it in his sleep

Meg cuddles her baby boy more in her sleep and smiles big her head still on Cas's shoulder

Sam keeps tossing and turning still having the bad dream and cries not liking the dream. It was on Dean, Cas, and Meg all leaving him and never coming back. He said in his sleep, "no come back. Don't weave me daddy. No weave me Dean. And no weave me mommy. Me no wan be all awone."

Meg felt herself her wet on her shirt and she wakes up to find that Dean has leaked. She takes Dean and changes his diaper and come back just as Sam says what he does. She slowly wakes up Dean and say, "hey baby boy. I think we all need to try and comfort your brother. Listen to him."

• 1 month later...