LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Brothers (private rp for me and Ashleybabygirl667)

bluebabygirl

The day started out like any other, Dean and Sam were looking over some information on a case, when Cas popped in out of nowhere, and smiled. He walked over to Dean, and sat down beside him on the couch. "Hello, Dean. I have a question.... do you think I would make a good father? Because, I think you would make a very cute baby." Cas says, as he pushes Dean down onto his back, and starts undressing him. "Cas! What are you doing?!" Dean asks, covering himself, as Cas takes off his underwear. Cas digs around in his bag, and pulls out a diaper, wipes and baby powder. He smiles as he lifts Dean's legs, and slides the diaper under him, adding powder, before pulling the front over his privates and taping it on. "Cas! I'm not a baby!" Dean yells. Then, he dresses Dean in a soft, baby blue onesie with crotch snaps, and large booties, and clips a pacifier to his collar. "There we go, my baby's all dressed. Aww.....he's so cute." Cas cooes, as he pulls Dean into his arms, cuddling him. Dean growls, his face turning bright red.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Can we have meg baby Dean and Cas baby Sam because then it makes more sense?)

Sam was working on doing the research part of the Cas when he saw Meg walk up to him. He said, "hey what's up?" Meg walked over to Sam and said, "Sam do you think I would make a good mommy someday because you would make the most adorable baby ever." As she said that she picked up Sam and laid him on a changing mat on the floor and stripped him of his clothes. She the lifted him legs and slid a diaper under him, powdered him, then taped the diaper up nice and snug. She then out him in a green onesie and snapped the crotch then suck a pacifier in his mouth and picked him up and cuddled him. And said, "my cute baby boy I love you."

Dean grumbled, and squirmed, trying to get out of Cas' grip, but Cas was too strong. "Hey, what's wrong, little man? You wanna play? Huh?" Cas cooed, as he got up, with Dean in his arms, and went over to a spot on the floor, in which he placed a large blanket on, as well as some toys for Dean and Sam to play with. He then, sat down on the blanket, holding Dean on his lap. "Cas....please. I'm not a baby. I don't play with toys." Dean says. Cas shushes him. "Babies don't talk, Dean. Unless it's baby talk, okay?" Cas says, as he picks up a toy and shows it to Dean.

(Okay. Sorry.....)

"Hey, Meg, how about you play with Dean? I'll take care of Sammy. Dean needs to spend some time with his mommy, anyway." Cas says, as he gets up, and carries Dean over to Meg, and the two exchange babies. "Alright, Sammy. Let's go play." Cas cooes, as he carries Sam over to the blanket, and sits down, showing him a toy.

Sam is super Confused and , "Cas what's going on? Why did you and Meg make me and Dean babies?" He sees the toy and slowly begins to play with Cas waiting for an answer not sure what to think but all he knows is the diaper is really comfy. He even sucks on the pacifier

----------------------

Meg took Dean and held him tight. She took him into the kitchen and made him a bottle. She then sat down and began to bottle feed it to him cuddling him close

"Well, we were talking, and we decided that we wanted a baby to take care of, but we aren't exactly ready for one yet, so we made up a plan, to make you and Dean our babies, for a while. Don't worry, we've been taking parenting classes, so we know what to do. How do you like that, toy, Sammy? It looks like your brother is hungry." Cas says, as he looks over and sees Dean hungrily drinking the bottle, that Meg is feeding him.

Sam plays with the toy and listens to Cas and says, "I like the toy and if I be your baby, do I still have to work Cas? And what do I call you?" He continues to play and suck on the pacifier

----------------

Meg held Dean as he drank his bottle. It was laced so he would mess and wet his diaper. She held him and when she finished him she burped him

"No, you and your brother don't have to work, anymore. And, I'd like it if you called me Daddy, please. You're such a cute baby." Cas cooes, ruffling his hair.

Dean whines, and squirms, letting out a loud fart, and wetting his diaper a bit. "Uh....my stomach hurts, Mommy. I need to go potty. Really bad." Dean groans, as he starts to fill his diaper with a smelly mess, blushing bright red.

Sam sat playing with Cas and said, "Otay daddy." He kept playing but then began to wet and mess his diaper without even noticing.

------------------

Meg said, "awwww baby boy. Let mommy change you." She laid him down and began to change him. She untapped his diaper and said, "phew what a stinky boy." She then began to wipe him till he was all clean. She rolled up the dirty diaper and slid a clean one under him. She powdered him and taped him up and said, "all nice and clean." She picked him up and took him over to Cas and Sam and began to play with him

Dean blushes, at the sight of all the baby and toddler toys on the blanket. But a stuffed dragon catches his eye, and he picks it up, and starts to play with it.

"Sammy, are you hungry, little one? You want a bottle, baby boy?" Cas asks, smiling down at Sam.

Sam looks up at Cas and nods being thirsty and he crawls into Cas's lap and cuddles close in his wet and messy diaper and sucks on his pacifier

--------------

Meg plays with Dean happily and holding the Dragon up to her face and then pulls it down and says, "peek a book I see you." She keeps doing it hoping it is amusing to her baby boy

Dean giggles softly, looking over at Sam, smiling when he sees him cuddling with Cas. He gets onto his hands and knees, and crawls over to him. "Eww, Sammy you stink!" He says, holding his nose. "Dean, that's not very nice. He's just enjoying his diaper. Don't bother him." Cas says, as he rubs Sam's back, getting up with him, and going to fix a bottle.

Sam teared up when his brother said what he did. He hid his face in Cas's chest and cuddled close to him

------------------

Meg frowned when she heard what Dean said to Sam and she said, "Dean do you need a time out? Sam is just a baby like you. He just used his diaper like he is suppose to. When Sam and Cas come back I want you to apologize to you brother."

"Hey, Sammy. It's okay, buddy. You just used your diaper, what a good boy, you are." Cas cooes, as he quickly fixes Sam a bottle, and sits down on the couch. "Open up, Sammy." Cas says, smiling.

Dean frowns. Now everyone was mad at him.

Sam cuddled close to Cas and opened his mouth to accept the bottle and smiled big and began to slowly drink

---------------

Meg quickly cuddled Dean and said, "I'm not mad at you baby boy. You just need to be nicer to your brother. You know how sensitive he is honey." She cuddled Dean and kissed his forehead

Sam began to fall asleep as he drank his bottle having not slept 2 days and been drinking coffee to stay awake.

----------------

Meg began to rock her baby boy and hummed to him hoping he would fall asleep so she could place him in his crib that she set up in the bed room on her side of the bed since it was a attached to the bed just like Sams which was on Cas's side of the bed.

Dean yawned, and started to fall asleep in Meg's arms, gently sucking on his pacifier.

Cas smiles at Sam, and gently pulls the nipple out of his mouth, placing the bottle on the coffee table, and sitting Sam up, as he wrapped his arms around him, rocking him side to side.

Sam cuddled close to Cas and fell fast asleep in his arms being exhausted and it finally catching up with him. He whimpered though his bottom hurting from wearing the messy diaper to long since daddy didn't change him. He also began to suck his thumb

----------------------

Meg cuddled Dean and held him close to her and smiled and rocked him back and forth patting his diapered bottom.

Dean was fully asleep, now, still sucking on the pacifier, shifting a bit, and snuggling against Meg.

Cas heard Sam whimpering, and frowned. He then realized that Sam needed to be changed, so he gently laid him down on the couch, and proceeded to change his diaper.

Cas gently cleaned Sam with baby wipes, and removed the messy diaper, replacing it with a clean one, and snapping his onesie back up. Cas smiled, and gave Sam his teddy bear, before he went to go throw the dirty diaper away.

Dean smiles behind his pacifier, as he lets out a loud fart that is very stinky.