LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper help

ant b

Hello I've been having a problem for a while now but didn't want to say,

Basically I love peeing in my diapers and I buy the most absorbant ones available here,but here's the weird question I have a small penis not allowing all the wee to cover the back therefore not holding as much as it should

The front fills up first then the middle bit but never back,I've tried laying on my back to help but it doesn't and when I take it of its complete dry,and it's annoying now

The back padding is there for wetting the bed and will never get soaked sitting or standing and even laying down it won't soak the back completely. It'sthere because when you are laying some urine leaks down the sides and into the back.

What I'll do sometimes is take a cup and fill it with lukewarm water, and pour it down the back of my diaper. I do this very slowly, and with one hand pushing the diaper up against my butt so that the water will be absorbed into the back of the diaper, rather than flowing to the bottom and getting soaked up there.

That hasn't been my experience. The diaper will be soaked in front and wet down toward the crotch. However, the back seldom gets wet with either disposable or cloth diapers. At night, while sleeping in a cloth diaper, the overlap area on the sides will get wet, but the back still remains dry.

• 3 years later...

i use a latex diaper cover.  its more or less sticks to the skin.  get them on ebay. not flawless they do leak so looking for something better. but i also have little down there since surgery. i wear a cath most of the time now. so its always dribblingin my diaper.  when standing it does run down and fills up the back same with sitting or laying to a degree.