LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Lurker Coming Out!

Hi All......As like a lot of people here, I've been visiiting DD for quite some time and have finally decided instead of just reading posts, I'd like to get actively involved with the discussions I've read on these boards.

Just a quick introduction I'm Steve and I live in the Pocono's of Pa (as many may have guessed) I'm a 100% diaper lover who has day & night bladder control 'issues' (I have been wearing 'protection' 24/7 for over 2 years now) and also have some AB tendencies.

Hope to get into some good discussion topics with all of you guys; Catch ya' Later...…...

Hi All......As like a lot of people here, I've been visiiting DD for quite some time and have finally decided instead of just reading posts, I'd like to get actively involved with the discussions I've read on these boards.

Just a quick introduction I'm Mark and I live in the Pocono's of Pa (as many may have guessed) I'm a 100% diaper lover who has day & night bladder control 'issues' (I have been wearing 'protection' 24/7 for over 2 years now) and also have some AB tendencies.

Hope to get into some good discussion topics with all of you guys; Catch ya' Later, Mark

:biker_h4h:

:biker_h4h:

welcome to the group

:drive1: