LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because of Morgan

That was by far the most tender-feeling filled sibling moment in any story I've ever read; I was in denial when my younger sister announced her own pregnancy when her junior year in high school was coming to a close.

• Like 1

Wow! Amazing, tense, & tender all at the same time & indeed the bonding between Holly & Morgan was a great thing to read. Please continue.

This was a GREAT Story & eventhough I'm sad to see it end, I understand that all good things must come to an end. Also I thank you & I appreciate you seeing this story through to it's completion. Unfortunately too many great stories here that people show a lot of interest in go unfinished & that is a shame. Thanks again, I really enjoyed reading this!

Whenever I read a really good story I feel compelled to write something about. What I liked, what worked well, just about anything to let the author know that someone out there appreciated their work. Similar to life, I like to take my comments on a story as they go and let my fingers do the work and then view the after effect.

Thank you, everyone. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Mizuma, your words especially really touched me. I printed out your third paragraph and have it taped to my desk to remind me I am a good writer on days where I think everything I write is awful. Thank you :blush:

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Mizuma, your words especially really touched me. I printed out your third paragraph and have it taped to my desk to remind me I am a good writer on days where I think everything I write is awful. Thank you :blush:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow. This is one of those Abdl stories that you come back to read every once in awhile cause it's so touching and beautifully written. The ones you know by heart. thanks for sharing such a great story.

• 1 month later...