LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The smell of diapers

DiaperScent

Obviously as you can tell from my username, I'm a fan of the scent of disposable diapers. Whatever it is, it's SO specific and unique from all other diaper related scents (Powder, Oil, ect). It's literally the most intoxicated scent and drives me crazy, I just thought I'd make a thread for appreciating that wonderful scent that is disposable diapers.

I keep hearing this, but I have no idea what anyone is talking about. I have actually bought a package of Luvs, which I understand are the only disposables with the classic diaper scent nowadays, just to understand the commotion, but I don't. The scent is nowhere near as potent and intoxicating as I find other diaper supplies to be, like baby powder and my favorite scented diapering accessory, baby wipes. Am I just missing something?

I keep hearing this, but I have no idea what anyone is talking about. I have actually bought a package of Luvs, which I understand are the only disposables with the classic diaper scent nowadays, just to understand the commotion, but I don't. The scent is nowhere near as potent and intoxicating as I find other diaper supplies to be, like baby powder and my favorite scented diapering accessory, baby wipes. Am I just missing something?

That's because the manufacturers of even baby diapers seem to stopped adding the scent. I have been using some pampers to catch my drips in between diaper changes and when I still need to air out some. They don't have the classic scent either.