LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been told you smell because of your bedwetting?

stevewet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Toyboy said:

My wife let's me know if I smell some times. 

My wife used to but never mentions it now. I think she has gone nose blind.

• 5 weeks later...

Growing up I must have stank of stale pee al the time. I wet the bed every night and only had a bath once a week. I just used to wipe my self down get dressed and go to school. Most days I wet my pants and just stayed in them until they dried. I usually had a wet patch or a slowly drying stain in my shorts. I honestly didn't care and never made any attempt to curb my wetting.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:17 AM, stevewet said:

Growing up I must have stank of stale pee al the time. I wet the bed every night and only had a bath once a week. I just used to wipe my self down get dressed and go to school. Most days I wet my pants and just stayed in them until they dried. I usually had a wet patch or a slowly drying stain in my shorts. I honestly didn't care and never made any attempt to curb my wetting.

I think the stale pee smell is pretty common with bedwetters. As I said in an earlier post, I didnt shower in the morning when younger until after a school mate pointed out to others that the odor some noticed was common for a bedwetter and then I insisted on being able to shower. I grew up in a big family of 9 people and we had one full bathroom with a shower and the hot water used to run low after a couple showers. But even as an adult Ive had others notice. A good friend fairly recently told me when I arrived at his place for social outing that I smelled of dried urine and I had actually showered for about 20 minutes that morning. I wonder how long this odor lingers and if there are ways that are more effective than others to hide it?

9 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I think the stale pee smell is pretty common with bedwetters. As I said in an earlier post, I didnt shower in the morning when younger until after a school mate pointed out to others that the odor some noticed was common for a bedwetter and then I insisted on being able to shower. I grew up in a big family of 9 people and we had one full bathroom with a shower and the hot water used to run low after a couple showers. But even as an adult Ive had others notice. A good friend fairly recently told me when I arrived at his place for social outing that I smelled of dried urine and I had actually showered for about 20 minutes that morning. I wonder how long this odor lingers and if there are ways that are more effective than others to hide it?

I asked my wife if I smell o pee and she said to be honest you do have a slight pee smell about you most of the time but it is just part of you now.

Could be wrong, but when my night diaper contains the wetting I feel there is no or minimal smell and generally don’t shower in the morning.  Conversely, when not wearing or have significant leakage I always shower before leaving the house.  Strangely, in my bed-wetting youth I was never told to nor see any need to wash in the morning.

On 6/9/2018 at 2:20 PM, WBxx said:

Could be wrong, but when my night diaper contains the wetting I feel there is no or minimal smell and generally don’t shower in the morning.  Conversely, when not wearing or have significant leakage I always shower before leaving the house.  Strangely, in my bed-wetting youth I was never told to nor see any need to wash in the morning.

Same here no one ever told me to was in the morning when I was a kid and wet every night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 9:20 AM, WBxx said:

Strangely, in my bed-wetting youth I was never told to nor see any need to wash in the morning.

It wasn't issue for me either until a girl pointed it out at school one day. She said in front of classmates that I smelled like her younger brother who wet the bed. After that I told my mother I needed to shower in the morning before going to school. My mother was okay with it but because of the number of us using the bathroom I had to get up earlier to shower and get dressed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 8:06 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

It wasn't issue for me either until a girl pointed it out at school one day. She said in front of classmates that I smelled like her younger brother who wet the bed. After that I told my mother I needed to shower in the morning before going to school. My mother was okay with it but because of the number of us using the bathroom I had to get up earlier to shower and get dressed. 

You are lucky we had no bathroom, never mind a shower. We got a bath once a week in our tin tub in front of the range on a Saturday night.

Having been in my diaper often for 12 hours or more, I am going to smell, When I get ready for bed, I use a good deal of baby lotion and baby powder, when I take off my diaper, I take a sit-dow bath in my bubble bath and clean my chastity area very well: until there is no feelable trace of the bab lotion I also clean my diapers in the same water very well, then put it in the HE washer and run it, then dry it and put it in the hamper to get the thorough cleaning at the end/beginning of the month

When I used to sleep over with Anne and Linda, who was a bedwetter and we were both diapered at night, and until I was 8, in the afternoon, we were cleaned up VERY well. A large pan of warm water was used, Linda's mother was very well practiced in such things and Dial soap was the order of the day, It was very strong. Since Linda and I were in the same school and class for my first and some of my second grade, nobody ever commented on her and I did not know she wet the bed until her family slept over one night very early in 1952. Although at her house, her bedroom did msell a bit like rubber and dried wet

On 7/3/2018 at 11:39 AM, Little Christine said:

Having been in my diaper often for 12 hours or more, I am going to smell, When I get ready for bed, I use a good deal of baby lotion and baby powder, when I take off my diaper, I take a sit-dow bath in my bubble bath and clean my chastity area very well: until there is no feelable trace of the bab lotion I also clean my diapers in the same water very well, then put it in the HE washer and run it, then dry it and put it in the hamper to get the thorough cleaning at the end/beginning of the month

When I used to sleep over with Anne and Linda, who was a bedwetter and we were both diapered at night, and until I was 8, in the afternoon, we were cleaned up VERY well. A large pan of warm water was used, Linda's mother was very well practiced in such things and Dial soap was the order of the day, It was very strong. Since Linda and I were in the same school and class for my first and some of my second grade, nobody ever commented on her and I did not know she wet the bed until her family slept over one night very early in 1952. Although at her house, her bedroom did msell a bit like rubber and dried wet

I always knew which of my class mates still wet the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone has always let me know when I smell like pee. My mother had a nose like a bloodhound and if she caught a whiff she would ask me or put her fingers down the front of my pants or in some cases pull back my back waistband. My wife can smell it too. She will tell me that my pj bottoms stink and to take them to the washer

• 3 years later...

I can remember back in 2nd or 3rd grade being Soo scaared that one of my classmates or the Teacher would notice and tease, bully or confront me about it...there were 2 of us that I knew Definately wet our beds..and I, had been put back into Cloth Diapers and plastic pants but I wet Soo heavy at nite that I would totally Soak the couple of diapers and through my plastic pants to my bed..My parents Soon put me into more and thicker Diapers..I know I smelled like Pee for so much of my childhood that I guess I just got used to it..until I was 16 anyway..so one day the teacher, Mrs Woods, said to the girl I knew who wet, called her by name and told her that "she should take a shower before coming to School in the morning as She smelled like pee"..the entire class fell Silent..I was mortified that she would say the same thing to Me, next!?..but She did'nt.."Pheeww!"..I did have a couple of friends tell me I smelled like Pee after playing together with them..some knew I wore diapers and pp at nite and teased me..but most of them actually, I think just sort of, shined it on..although it is still the source of great fun and release for Me..:)  

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Obviously in the morning after wetting in my diaper all night and on the weekends during my naps I doing smell like pee pee. In the mornings I am giving a bath and put in my big boy pants for the day as I use the potty during the day. During naps for the weekend my mommy/wife changes me and uses wipes and Johnson's Baby Lotion and some powder on my bottom before putting me in my big boy pants . It makes me feel really fresh. 

• 1 month later...

My wife will let me know, and I have a spare bedroom that is my play room, but I hang my cloth stuff that has been wet from over nite, in there to dry out for the next night, I only wash that stuff weekly or when she says my room stinks . My closet is in that room , she docent like to hang up my cloths because of the smells in there. She will see my sagging morning diaper and sometimes when I am not awake yet and walk to the kitchen to get my coffee, she will make a comment I smell, and I will get coffee, and go make a 5 pound diaper change......

The only thing I’ve ever been told is that when I started wearing diapers in 2019, that my diapers did smell if they were left in the bathroom for a long period of time. Fast forward to 2021 and I have the necessary material to be able to dispose of them, without causing a lot of smell. Decided to do this when my case manager told me I had some “flex funding available” and then I asked her if she could help me get some things that I needed.  I was a little nervous, but then I told her exactly what I needed: she told me not to worry and told me to tell Her everything that I thought I needed. When we got done I ended up with over $600 worth of supplies, a disposal bin, disposal bags, and the whole 9 yards. This disposal bin now sit in my shower, and every time when I changed her diaper, it goes into the bin.  I change the bag every week, or when it gets really bad. All I have to do is pull the bag out of the bottom, cut off the bag, tie a knot in the bottom of the bag, tie a knot in the top of the remove bag, shut the door and we’re back in business. I then remove the bag and take it to the trash chute. Ever since I’ve had these disposable bags, my diaper smell has been almost negated, but if you open my container, sometimes the smell can be detected, but it’s nowhere near as bad as It was when I was using black hefty bags to dispose of them and leaving them in the shower bay until they were full. I have learned from experience of other members here that in order to contain smell, you need the right equipment. When it came to that, I will spare no expense to make sure that my life is as easy to live as possible, without causing too much undo problem with the smell.

Brian

I do use the cheap Costco trash bags and I will in winter time when it's cooler, I will put 2 days in it before I take it out, in the summer when it's warmer, I will take it out every day. But I just leave the bag in my room, till I get ready to toss it. My wife thinks she is smelling the bag, but it's the cloth diaper I use for a inset between my plastic pants and my diaper, and my nit undies I use to hold up my saggy morning diaper. I probably should wash them out by hand every day, but I don't. If they get too bad I will rinse them out before laundry day.

37 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

I do use the cheap Costco trash bags and I will in winter time when it's cooler, I will put 2 days in it before I take it out, in the summer when it's warmer, I will take it out every day. But I just leave the bag in my room, till I get ready to toss it. My wife thinks she is smelling the bag, but it's the cloth diaper I use for a inset between my plastic pants and my diaper, and my nit undies I use to hold up my saggy morning diaper. I probably should wash them out by hand every day, but I don't. If they get too bad I will rinse them out before laundry day.

I'd sure like to know how you make them less stinky. Mine don't smell like pee; they just stink bad and I don't need to have someone tell me. I often wonder what I could do to make them less stinky -- smelly cat, smelly cat.

2 hours ago, ppdude said:

I'd sure like to know how you make them less stinky. Mine don't smell like pee; they just stink bad and I don't need to have someone tell me. I often wonder what I could do to make them less stinky -- smelly cat, smelly cat.

Most I can say about the smell is drink more liquids and I think some kinds of foods as well as drinks will make pee smell, I don't drink beer, etc, so I don't know what you may be drinking or eating that will make it worse. As long as my diapers are left open in a trash bag, being the trash bag is open, mine don't stink (to me) if they are kept in a cool room. Like I said in another part, we don't run the heater above the temp of 60-62 deg in the winter. So in the summer we can't afford to cool it down that low, so it's warmer in the summer, so I do have to trash my diapers every day in the summer. But I would experiment with what you drink and eat?