LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been told you smell because of your bedwetting?

stevewet

• 5 weeks later...
On 26/06/2016 at 10:27 PM, Christinebw said:

Yeah, sometimes when I was younger my room would smell if I didn't wash my sheets often enough. My Mom loved to tell me that my room smelled like pee.

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

My mother would often tell me my room stank of pee but to be honest she was probably right. When I was a kid I just didn't care.

Thank you for using the word "Stank".

Please substitute the word "Stink" in the title of this post, for the word "smell" that you have used.

23 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

Thank you for using the word "Stank".

Please substitute the word "Stink" in the title of this post, for the word "smell" that you have used.

Why?

On 7/28/2016 at 1:49 PM, stevewet said:

Why?

Because it is incorrect.

The lady said to the tramp "Get away from me, you smell"

This is an interesting discussion. I've been very self-conscious about urine odors since I was a young lad in school. Back in those days daily baths or showers weren't all that common and I'd just get up and dry myself off with the parts of the pajamas that weren't wet and then get dressed for the day. But then one day a girl at school asked me why I smelled like popcorn. And then another girl chimed in 'no it's not popcorn - he smells like my little brother who still wets the bed!' I probably turned a dozen shades of red but after that told my mother that I had to shower before getting ready for school every day.

• Like 1
On 30/07/2016 at 11:31 PM, Brandiaper said:

Although by today's standards that's like living in the dark ages, I still think it makes you all the more unique to have lived through a time like that in your early life (entirely

On 8/3/2016 at 6:15 AM, stevewet said:

When I grew up lots of our elderly relatives lived in old farm properties with no mod cons. Some of my older aunts and uncles never had electricity or running water in their houses all their lives.

I don't want to sound like I'm romanticizing the whole idea too much--after all, take away my electricity and I'm

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2016 at 6:15 AM, stevewet said:

When I grew up lots of our elderly relatives lived in old farm properties with no mod cons. Some of my older aunts and uncles never had electricity or running water in their houses all their lives.

It wasnt that long ago that a lot of people got access to full modern facilities. Even in the house I grew up in 9 of us including 7 kids got by with one full bathroom and one tub and shower. Our showers were restricted to 5 minutes or less every couple days because the hot water would simply run out. One summer after I got into trouble I was sent to live with a great aunt and uncle at their farm for the rest of the summer. Their regular well ran dry during hot summer weather and they had to hand pump and haul water from an old well that was at the bottom of a steep hill so closer to the water table. There were no showers or baths because the water hauled up to the house was used for cooking, drinking and hand-washed laundry, although my aunt and uncle had sponge baths. We couldnt use the toilet in the house either and had to use the outhouse. What I remember most is the slimy feeling I had after working hard on the farm usually for at least 10 hours and especially on days I woke up with a wet bed when the urine smell was intense throughout the day. My aunt wouldn't let me come in for supper, which they ate early at 5 pm, until I went down to the local pond about 20 minutes walk from the farmhouse to bath among the weeds and snakes as I used to complain. 'Then stop peeing in the bed!' my aunt said to me as if it was that simple.

On 09/08/2017 at 9:41 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

It wasnt that long ago that a lot of people got access to full modern facilities. Even in the house I grew up in 9 of us including 7 kids got by with one full bathroom and one tub and shower. Our showers were restricted to 5 minutes or less every couple days because the hot water would simply run out. One summer after I got into trouble I was sent to live with a great aunt and uncle at their farm for the rest of the summer. Their regular well ran dry during hot summer weather and they had to hand pump and haul water from an old well that was at the bottom of a steep hill so closer to the water table. There were no showers or baths because the water hauled up to the house was used for cooking, drinking and hand-washed laundry, although my aunt and uncle had sponge baths. We couldnt use the toilet in the house either and had to use the outhouse. What I remember most is the slimy feeling I had after working hard on the farm usually for at least 10 hours and especially on days I woke up with a wet bed when the urine smell was intense throughout the day. My aunt wouldn't let me come in for supper, which they ate early at 5 pm, until I went down to the local pond about 20 minutes walk from the farmhouse to bath among the weeds and snakes as I used to complain. 'Then stop peeing in the bed!' my aunt said to me as if it was that simple.

I know I usually smelled strongly of stale pee as a kid because I constantly wet the bed and only got a bath once a week.

• 4 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2014 at 3:35 PM, incon50 said:

I've wet the bed my entire life and been very manic as an adult about keeping my body clean. As a kid, my room always had the smell of pee, other kids would always remark about it and they usually knew that I wet. I contend (beyond the pores theory) that the smell in the room permeates your clothes and hair , and that's what people smell.

I think your right

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 12:21 AM, rubbersheetmike said:

This is an interesting discussion. I've been very self-conscious about urine odors since I was a young lad in school. Back in those days daily baths or showers weren't all that common and I'd just get up and dry myself off with the parts of the pajamas that weren't wet and then get dressed for the day. But then one day a girl at school asked me why I smelled like popcorn. And then another girl chimed in 'no it's not popcorn - he smells like my little brother who still wets the bed!' I probably turned a dozen shades of red but after that told my mother that I had to shower before getting ready for school every day.

many morning I did the same thing drying myself off with the dry part of my  pj's

• Like 1

Growing up as a bedwetter, my bed and my room always smelled like pee. My mother would make the comment all the time and was constantly scolding me for not smelling clean. I was also a daytime wetter so it was common for my underwear and  jeans or shorts to smell like pee. When mom would notice, she would whisk me away to my room and have me lie on the bed while she collected clean underwear, pants and wipes and she would pull them off and wipe me down. This was an almost daily occurance up until about age 10.

On 27/12/2017 at 8:13 PM, Dougie1970 said:

Growing up as a bedwetter, my bed and my room always smelled like pee. My mother would make the comment all the time and was constantly scolding me for not smelling clean. I was also a daytime wetter so it was common for my underwear and  jeans or shorts to smell like pee. When mom would notice, she would whisk me away to my room and have me lie on the bed while she collected clean underwear, pants and wipes and she would pull them off and wipe me down. This was an almost daily occurance up until about age 10.

My bedwetting annoyed the hell out of my parents but they just seemed to ignore my regular pants wetting.

3 hours ago, stevewet said:

My bedwetting annoyed the hell out of my parents but they just seemed to ignore my regular pants wetting.

It was just the opposite for me. My mom and grandmother just seemed to accept the bedwetting as part of life. I was a nightly wetter until 9 or 10 years old. Many times I would be changed in the middle of the night and wake up wet again in the morning. The daytime accidents really aggravated them at times. I was still pooping my pants too and would get scolded and sent to my room for that.

On 12/29/2017 at 7:37 AM, stevewet said:

My experience was more like Dougie 1970s. Although my parents were annoyed by my bedwetting they were more negative about my pants wetting.

• 2 months later...

In the morning my wife discretely reminds me to go change. Usually because I'm wearing cloth diapers at night at in the weekends, and they do smell more when wet.

My mom is the same because of my cloth she will complain about it because I have to air dry them lol gotta have them 

My mom is the same because of my cloth she will complain about it because I have to air dry them lol gotta have them 

Terry orcloth nappies shouldn't smell i you wash them properly. Of course if you are just hanging them up to dry after you have wet them the are bound to smell.

I believe mine are flannel and I use boosters so they might actually