LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banned members

The thoughts are valid, as are the responses thus far. The simple way I look at it is just this. Daily Di owns and runs this site, he has appointed those certain individuals as Moderators of his site. We are pretty much aware of his attitude towards events and policy's he set forth for HIS site. Therefor we are to remain neutral of our views and only enforce what HE wants. If we cannot do that then, we are at least reprimanded and up to that even having our "powers" pulled. I would imagine, but have yet to see it that we as any other member can be banned as well :huh:.

cheaters will always be around.its a fact of life.I play a lot of on ln rpg games.many well most restrict you to one and only one account. I have seen many with multi accounts. it's easy loop hole to get around.so there will always be ppl with multiple accounts, yet to see a great advantage in it though.

We don't ban glibly or without reason. Though you members can't see it, we have something like a forum where reports go to, and the entire Admin staff can see them. Usually it's a clear rules violation so whoever comes into that area next handles it and it's done- the rest of us see what has happened as we come along later and we comment if we feel a need to. When it's not so clear the matter is usually discussed among several of the staff before anything happens- we respect and value each other's viewpoints, knowledge, and perspectives, and oftentimes someone will bring up a point some of the rest of us missed, which helps things get resolved in a better manner. This is why you sometimes see a delay in your reports being acted on; we are not ignoring you! The truth is that we'd rather never ban anybody, but when someone repeatedly fails to follow the fair and relaxed rules set forth here, it causes grief to other members and then we do whatever it takes to keep this site as good as we can make it for you. And we have laws to follow as well so when those say to take action, we act so that this website can keep going.

After their brush with legal problems, ADISC is running scared. Considering the potential rebukes they could face I'm not sure I wouldn't be just as jumpy, though I would be handling everything differently anyway. Nothing said here is going to change ADISC so there's not much point in discussing them- we all know what's going on there <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I guess and I am just guessing that they would take it like I would, why does it matter if your 51 or whatever and list that your say 22? Well simply your a liar, and it serves no purpose to do nothing but to deceive others, and to what gain?

I can probably answer this one, Repaid1. The age difference between 51 and 22 is a bit extreme, but if someone whose 22 says they're 21 or 23, I think that's a pretty justifiable lie. A lot of people on boards like this don't want their participation here being traced back to their "real life," and hiding their real age by a year helps prevent that. A member might not want a potential employer to find participation in this site on a background check, and for most checks, changing the age on a place like this will usually allow any theoretical tie to it to go unnoticed. Now if the person is 51 and claiming to be 22, that's a bit less of a "white lie" because it implies that the person is trying to be wildly deceptive, but if the person is only a few years off from their list age and otherwise legal, I generally don't see a problem with it. If the 22 year old says he's 21, I'm not going to think twice if I find out that his age was a year off. I fully expect some people to lie about their age to avoid outing themselves in a hostile environment.

• 3 years later...
On 8/26/2014 at 7:51 AM, Bettypooh said:

After their brush with legal problems, ADISC is running scared. Considering the potential rebukes they could face I'm not sure I wouldn't be just as jumpy, though I would be handling everything differently anyway. Nothing said here is going to change ADISC so there's not much point in discussing them- we all know what's going on there <_<

What is that exactly, and is it real or fake news?

What is it with the focus in "fake news"? Anyone who has ever wanted to know something researched it themselves but now social media types just re-hash whatever they hear as if it has to be true :( There has always been varying levels of honesty and veracity in reporting- nothing has changed there <_< What has changed is that nobody wants to put forth any effort to find the truth themselves and in being that way perhaps they don't deserve any better :o

No I do not report anything fake intentionally or through a lack of diligence in doing my own research. I may be mistaken occasionally same as anyone, but those instances are rare. If you want to know what is happening with ADISC go look into it yourself, for something has happened and is happening there. The only thing fake is that some folks claim to have functioning brains or intelligence while the preponderance of evidence says otherwise :angry2:

Bettypooh