LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banned members

When you are in the chat room, you are not allowed to just send a member a PM without asking in the main chat room first if it's OK to do so.  Usually if a PM is sent without first asking permission, the member being sent the PM will say something in the main chat room, like, "You have to ask permission first before you PM me".  They may include the offender's user name for all to see and a reminder to read the chat room rules.  Often it's a new member who didn't bother to read the rules that are clearly posted each and every time you enter the chat room.  Sometimes if an admin is in the room they will admonish the offender publicly.  If it happens over and over, the member will most likely be banned as it's their own fault for disregarding the rules and flagrantly flaunting that disregard.  You also have people who disregard admonishments from the admins about content in their chat or forum posts that is either not allowed or offensive to others.  Daily Diapers is very open minded about all issues as this is a discussion forum and many opinions abound, but rants against race, religion and out and out attacks on people will get you reprimanded and eventually banned if you persist.  Even if it's not in a public forum, if a member sends personal messages to someone that are sexually intimidating or offensive or personally attacking that members beliefs, race, religion, talking about involving children or persisting when asked by the member to stop, that could get them banned.  After all, you don't want a stalker messaging you all the time or someone personally bullying you or yelling at you because of who you are, and that includes repeated personal messages over and over asking a member to have sex with them, change their dirty diapers, be their mommy, breast feed them, etc.

Why isn't anyone allowed to send a member a PM? I never mind getting them here on this board. Can't the same thing happen here on this forum in PM? Just seems illogical to need permission first to send a PM in the chatroom. 

50 minutes ago, Spokane Girl said:

Why isn't anyone allowed to send a member a PM? I never mind getting them here on this board. Can't the same thing happen here on this forum in PM? Just seems illogical to need permission first to send a PM in the chatroom. 

People go in the chatroom to group chat, and PM's pull you out of group chat so many members don't want to PM with random people. This is especially problematic for our female members who - without the rule - get bombarded with messages from random guys.

Yep, it's pretty much that way all over.   If you appear to be female in a chat room, you get hit on constantly in PMs.    Good to discourage that sort of behavior here.

12 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Yep, it's pretty much that way all over.   If you appear to be female in a chat room, you get hit on constantly in PMs.    Good to discourage that sort of behavior here.

I would think that most sites would have a rule against that.  I mean, if that becomes a big problem, it could make the whole site look bad.

There is a rule against that!  It's the rule to ask permission in the chat room before sending a PM.  Keep in mind that the chat room is for group chats, but also be aware there are members who are DL and not AB or vice versa.  When a group of AB members are talking baby talk and AB stuff, the DL's in the chat room my not want to read it or participate.  Therefore, a couple of DL friends in the main chat room can always just PM each other while keeping an eye in the main chat now and then to check out the conversations.  I have been asked by women to PM and I'm usually OK with that, as long as they just want to chat and not roll play and talk AB stuff.  Remember that, while the guys trying to hit on the girls far out number the girls hitting on guys, it does happen both ways.  I've had girls PM me and ask me if I want to be their daddy, change them, roll play and all that stuff.  The worst is the mommy types that PM me and say, "Hi baby.  Want mommy to change you?"  If they read my profile they would know I'm not into that at all and I get a little pissed off.  I think a good filled out profile is the best thing all around.  Let everyone know your likes and dislikes and age and all, then read someone's profile before asking to PM or contact them.  With a good profile, you will know that the person you see in the chat room is not into AB or roll play or may be an AB looking for this or that.  Like I have said many times, if you were at a party and were introduced to someone by the host, you wouldn't just say, "Hi!  I wear diapers!  Do you want to be my mommy and change me?"  If you do, let me know how it feels to have your face slapped or worse!  You first get to know someone by talking with them, asking about their interests and all.  Same thing applies to a chat room.  Get to know someone first by reading their profile or talking with them in the main chat.

On 12/5/2017 at 4:26 PM, Spokane Girl said:

So I don't understand then why you would assume he is under 18 if you were 18 in high school. That seems a bit hypocritical. Unless you were worried he was a minor lying about being 18. 

I am glad to be past that day where you are legally an adult and still attending high school and everyone just keeps assuming you are underage because of being in high school. Just imagine how annoying it must be to keep getting kicked off websites and having to prove your identity to get back on. That would be a pain the butt. But I am glad it wasn't like that back then when I was in high school. 

My point is that during the discussion he seemed to misrepresented or fudge some of his circumstances. I wondered whether he was 18 and when I asked him a few times he said he was but then sometimes answered questions in ways that suggested he wasn't. When he eventually told me he was on his computer at school I wondered about how much of what he told me was real and what was not.

2 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

My point is that during the discussion he seemed to misrepresented or fudge some of his circumstances. I wondered whether he was 18 and when I asked him a few times he said he was but then sometimes answered questions in ways that suggested he wasn't. When he eventually told me he was on his computer at school I wondered about how much of what he told me was real and what was not.

He could be in a dual enrollment program or something like that.  Plus, even if the school computers block sites like this, it's pretty easy to find a way around it.