LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banned members

5 hours ago, spark said:

I think the sexual innuendo in television shows just how pre-occupied we are with the idea that sex is naughty, and therefore referring to it in an obscure way is funny.   Truthfully, if done well it is.  It's not really fair to place blame for society's ills on any of it.  Maybe there is a relationship, but it's likely not the cause of terrible acts whether violence-related, or sexual harassment.  The simple fact remains that the exposure of a nipple or use of 7 words will almost certainly get a movie an 'R' rating, while PG and PG-13 movies can be extremely violent.    As a society, we don't have a healthy on sex in general, and maybe if we did- we could avoid some of the issues we have with respect, objectifying a woman, and treating sex as a conquest.

Many TV shows show lust and sexual inuendos and men bragging about their sexual conquests to all their friends, and women do the same as well.  We don't often have as healthy outlook on sex in general.  Maybe it would help with those who cause terrible acts of violence or sexual harassment by not broadcasting situations of men bragging of their sexual conquests with all kinds of women on TV and women talking of having cheap sex with anyone they know.  If we instead show that behavior is not acceptable instead of making jokes about it and trying to make it appear normal and funny, it would be a big step in trying to avoid some of the issues we have with respect towards women and men.  Movie and TV stars do have an influence on teens and young people.  A main discussion on his thread is weather kids and teens should be allowed to join sites like this or maybe have their own teen sites to talk about their feelings among themselves and gain support from others.  Why?  So others can help them or perhaps influence them. I can see that issue to a point, as long as it's not an adult's only site and I am, still 100% against any underage person joining an adults only site.  Instead of them having a teen site of their own where they can talk among themselves that excludes adults, they instead get their information, influence and inspiration about their raging hormones and puberty feelings from others including their favorite actors on TV they see every day who are basically saying it's cool to have sex with everyone and anyone and then brag about it to your friends.  You want a teenage boy with those kind of ideas hanging around your teenage daughter? 

I am agreeing Elfy.  Lets forget weather we feel it's OK to let underage people on adult sites and weather sexual and violent TV shows are a bad influence on young people.  Members can get banned from this site and others for inappropriate behavior including harassing other members, ignoring warnings from admins, not following the posted membership rules, inappropriate content and lying about your real age in order to join.  Although I would like to know specifically why a member was banned (in case I might have had privet messages from them that I may have replied to), I understand the privacy and liability issue with Daily Diapers not giving out that information.

I totally can't relate to other teens because I was slow to mature and I didn't like sex so no movie or TV show influenced it for me. Plus movies tend to exaggerate life so things we see in it are not entirely accurate like with high school or with teenagers. I doubt walking in to a ladies restroom as cis male is going to get you beaten up by a  lady and other women screaming like someone is attacking them. I doubt touching a strange child's face as a guy is going to get you beaten up with a purse by the mom and beaten with shopping bags by other moms. 

13 minutes ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

To me the only important thing is to let someone know why they are being banned, and it should be after being warned. That is the ADISC issue. No warnings, they just ban people left and right, and no warnings. Not a good policy.

I agree. But sadly they don't always tell you because they think the reason is obvious. I mean if someone is just spamming the board, they don't need to be given the reason why or if they are going around attacking members and you have already warned them about it and they kept doing it, they shouldn't need to be told why. But lot of people are obtuse so they are going to assume they are only banned for one thing they posted like they are going to think they got posted for stated one opinion they have because the ban happened after they posted it. People are left to play the guessing game and sadly they get the answer wrong most of the time. 

To me the only important thing is to let someone know why they are being banned, and it should be after being warned. That is the ADISC issue. No warnings, they just ban people left and right, and no warnings. Not a good policy.

People who claimed they are banned for something, I wonder if there is more to the story. I am not saying there are no asshole moderators out there and admins and I am sure people do actually get banned for one thing trivial but sadly they would be in the minority for banned members. 

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

If you're a spammer or underage, there's no point in a warning.    If it's because of some "reformable" behavior, a warning would be advisable.

I would think that spammers would be given a notice to stop spamming first.

7 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

I totally can't relate to other teens because I was slow to mature and I didn't like sex so no movie or TV show influenced it for me. Plus movies tend to exaggerate life so things we see in it are not entirely accurate like with high school or with teenagers. I doubt walking in to a ladies restroom as cis male is going to get you beaten up by a  lady and other women screaming like someone is attacking them. I doubt touching a strange child's face as a guy is going to get you beaten up with a purse by the mom and beaten with shopping bags by other moms. 

I agree. But sadly they don't always tell you because they think the reason is obvious. I mean if someone is just spamming the board, they don't need to be given the reason why or if they are going around attacking members and you have already warned them about it and they kept doing it, they shouldn't need to be told why. But lot of people are obtuse so they are going to assume they are only banned for one thing they posted like they are going to think they got posted for stated one opinion they have because the ban happened after they posted it. People are left to play the guessing game and sadly they get the answer wrong most of the time. 

People who claimed they are banned for something, I wonder if there is more to the story. I am not saying there are no asshole moderators out there and admins and I am sure people do actually get banned for one thing trivial but sadly they would be in the minority for banned members. 

The problem with ADISC is that hundreds and perhaps thousands of people were banned for 'lying about their age'. The real question is how anyone at ADISC would know that and in most cases, they wouldnt. This is just their way of banning people they dont like for other reasons. I was banned for 'lying about my age' when the truth was that they didnt like what I said. This is why ADISC is so worthless.

3 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

I would think that spammers would be given a notice to stop spamming first.

They're not listening to warnings.    You delete them and ban the IP address you come from.   They are not going to reform.

6 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

The problem with ADISC is that hundreds and perhaps thousands of people were banned for 'lying about their age'. The real question is how anyone at ADISC would know that and in most cases, they wouldnt. This is just their way of banning people they dont like for other reasons. I was banned for 'lying about my age' when the truth was that they didnt like what I said. This is why ADISC is so worthless.

Is that another reason why they got into legal trouble?

Most people put in their fake birth dates and when you contradict your birth date, you are banned for lying about your age. Also occasionally you will get something that makes you put in your date of birth you put in when you registered and most people are not going to remember what birthday they put in so ban it is. That is how you lie about your age. All it takes is putting in a fake birth date. You can't have 27 listed in your profile and then say you are 18 in your post, that is a bannable offense. 

Sometimes they let things slide if you explain to them about why you put in a fake birth date, just tell them you didn't feel comfortable putting it in because of your paranoia and online identity you wanted to protect and you were not sure if your birth date was going to be publicly displayed and then you saw you had no way of changing it. 

I remember when Moo decided to have everyone reset their passwords, everyone created new accounts because they lost their password and all those accounts got banned and they got their old accounts recovered. Not everyone keeps the same email address they registered with so they had no way of recovering their account when they had to reset their password due to security so they created a new account. Moo let it slide. Occasionally we will be required to change our password because our password will expire and we have to get it reset again. It's annoying but thank god I use the same email address and have had that one since high school. 

On 11/17/2017 at 5:33 PM, rosalie.bent said:

I havent been on Adisc for awhile but I believe it doesnt have a chatroom. I think thats where the biggest problems are because people sometimes misrepresent themselves on that in my experience. I remember being on an adult site one time and having an lengthy chat with somebody who said they were 18 or 19 and then all of a sudden they said they had to leave because the school bell was ringing. I was startled they were using a chatroom in an adult site either on a school computer or over an open school WiFi network and I strongly suspected they weren't at least 18 even though I asked about it and they assured me they were. Ive been very careful about chatrooms ever since. I'm sure adult sites of all kinds have difficulty verifying age.

This goes along with what I mentioned earlier about the old DPF chat where teens chatted in the adult chat room and adults chatted with teens in the teen chat room.  Some people don't believe it can happen but it does!  If they can lie about their age to try and join here or Diapermates, they can lie when in a chat room too. 

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

This goes along with what I mentioned earlier about the old DPF chat where teens chatted in the adult chat room and adults chatted with teens in the teen chat room.  Some people don't believe it can happen but it does!  If they can lie about their age to try and join here or Diapermates, they can lie when in a chat room too. 

People will always try and find a way around the rules.  What's important is that there's a proper balance though 

On 11/22/2017 at 1:11 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

I havent been on Adisc for awhile but I believe it doesnt have a chatroom. I think thats where the biggest problems are because people sometimes misrepresent themselves on that in my experience. I remember being on an adult site one time and having an lengthy chat with somebody who said they were 18 or 19 and then all of a sudden they said they had to leave because the school bell was ringing. I was startled they were using a chatroom in an adult site either on a school computer or over an open school WiFi network and I strongly suspected they weren't at least 18 even though I asked about it and they assured me they were. Ive been very careful about chatrooms ever since. I'm sure adult sites of all kinds have difficulty verifying age.

Lol 18 year olds can still be in high school. I still was and my dad was 19 when he graduated. 

6 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

Lol 18 year olds can still be in high school. I still was and my dad was 19 when he graduated. 

I think you can technically still be in HS up until age 21, but at least in my opinion, 4 years is plenty.

34 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

I think you can technically still be in HS up until age 21, but at least in my opinion, 4 years is plenty.

Only if you have a disability. My husband was only allowed to go until he was 20 and then they told him he couldn't come back his senior year because he would be turning 21. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 6:28 PM, Spokane Girl said:

I was in high school too until I was 19 because I had to repeat 10th grade. But I guess my main point is that the guy was communicating with me on a school computer or over an open school network and when I found out about it I was very uncomfortable. I think I knew he was still living with his parents because he told me that and lots of people live with there parents into there late teens and 20s. But I didnt know what his actual age was except that he told me he was 18 although I suspected after he told me he was at school that he probably wasnt 18. I know that a lot of younger people seek to communicate with adults about issues and maybe sometimes feel that adults with similar experiences will be supportive but I dont know if they realize the situation this can they put adults in.

4 minutes ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I was in high school too until I was 19 because I had to repeat 10th grade. But I guess my main point is that the guy was communicating with me on a school computer or over an open school network and when I found out about it I was very uncomfortable. I think I knew he was still living with his parents because he told me that and lots of people live with there parents into there late teens and 20s. But I didnt know what his actual age was except that he told me he was 18 although I suspected after he told me he was at school that he probably wasnt 18. I know that a lot of younger people seek to communicate with adults about issues and maybe sometimes feel that adults with similar experiences will be supportive but I dont know if they realize the situation this can they put adults in.

So I don't understand then why you would assume he is under 18 if you were 18 in high school. That seems a bit hypocritical. Unless you were worried he was a minor lying about being 18. 

I am glad to be past that day where you are legally an adult and still attending high school and everyone just keeps assuming you are underage because of being in high school. Just imagine how annoying it must be to keep getting kicked off websites and having to prove your identity to get back on. That would be a pain the butt. But I am glad it wasn't like that back then when I was in high school. 

51 minutes ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

Just curious what offenses most of the banned members did? 

I imagine the vast majority werent serious offenses; but a few were probably pretty bad offenses.

Most common I would say are:

1. Underage
  2. Made more than one account
  3. Repeated PM infractions in chat after many warnings
  4. inappropriate photos (kid pics are an instaban offense)
On 12/5/2017 at 9:17 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

I was in high school too until I was 19 because I had to repeat 10th grade.

On 12/5/2017 at 9:26 PM, Spokane Girl said:

I am glad to be past that day where you are legally an adult and still attending high school and everyone just keeps assuming you are underage because of being in high school. Just imagine how annoying it must be to keep getting kicked off websites and having to prove your identity to get back on. That would be a pain the butt. But I am glad it wasn't like that back then when I was in high school. 

I was a year behind to, although I left secondary school at 17.

I’m guessing the post-school pre-university higher education isn’t really a thing in America like it is in the UK?

39 minutes ago, Alvin Seville said:

I was a year behind to, although I left secondary school at 17.

I’m guessing the post-school pre-university higher education isn’t really a thing in America like it is in the UK?

Most students graduate high school when they are 18 and there are 12 grades total than 11 years. We call them grades than years. then 18 is the average age for university when kids go off to college. I understand in the UK the average age is 16 and most kids are 16 when they finish high school and there are 11 years total and kids start reception at age four which we call Kindergarten here and it's five in most states then kids start. So you guys are one year ahead because you guys start primary school one year sooner. Second grade here would be year 3 over there. 

California is the only state I know that allows kids to start kindergarten at age 4 and the cutoff date is somewhere in December for when the child must be five by. It wouldn't be uncommon for kids from that state to finish high school at age 17 because they were one year ahead because they started kindergarten early. In Montana, the cut off date is early September so a some kids can still be 17 when they finish high school. In Washington and Oregon, it's the end of August. But most kids are five when they began kindergarten because of their birthdays. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DailyDiapers said:

Most common I would say are:

1. Underage
  2. Made more than one account
  3. Repeated PM infractions in chat after many warnings
  4. inappropriate photos (kid pics are an instaban offense)

So some people got banned because they spammed other people's PM inbox?

Why would someone want to do that?