LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how and when did you discover that you like diapers?

Guest toddlermick

Guest toddlermick

When i was 6 and had just started kindergarten i would take some of my 2 year old sister's pullups. I wore them in my room as much as i could. A couple weeks later mom found my diaper stash. She asked me about it. I said i wanted to be a baby again. We made a deal that i could wear them as long as my little sister needed them but when i wore a diaper i had to act and be treated like a baby. I never wore diapers at school but when i got home after school i would take off all my clothes and put a pullup on. Mom still breastfed my little sister and i got to nurse too. I loved when mom would have me and my little sis take baths together. After almost a year of baby playmy little sister was fully potty trained during the day but would still need pullups at night so i got to wear pullups at night. That lasted until shortly after i turned 8 when little sis stopped wetting the bed. My love for diapers went dormant until fall 2009 when i was 21 then I started wearing adult pullup diapers after checking out abdl websites.

Tell me how first got into diapers. How old were you

I think for me the question is when didn't I like diapers?

I remember never wanting to be potty trained, snd though I didn't fight it much, it was never my choice. My parents once threatened to put me back in diapers, but when I was enthusiastic about it, they obviously didn't!

• Like 1

My parents tell me that I potty trained super early as a toddler, and very rarely had accidents afterward. Although I have no scientific backing, I choose to believe my diaper fixation is caused by this disruption of growth during the, "Anal Stage," of my Psychosexual development (For those who aren't familiar: http://allpsych.com/psychology101/sexual_development.html). My first diapered memories are of when I was approximately five. My mom forced me to retrieve diapers for her to put on my little brother every time she changed him. It didn't matter what I was doing, I was always called upon to get them for her, even if my older brother was readily available. She liked to buy Huggies for him, and I really liked how they felt. I would ask her, because I didn't know any better at five, if she would diaper me just so that I could see what it was like. She never did. One day, I was with my dad, my mom had gone away to work, and I was running a fever. I had a nasty accident, it turns out that I had Rotavirus, and my dad put me in Pullups. I stayed in Pullups until I was well again, and then it was back to the potty for me. I never forgot how nice wearing and using a diaper felt, they had made that profound of an impression on my young mind. A few years later, I found a package of diapers under my parent's bathroom sink. I committed then to indulging in my inner-diaper-hungry feelings, and I've never gone back. I would make an excuse to use their bathroom, which was probably suspicious but my parents figured harmless, and I would trade out my uncomfortable tidy-whitties for snuggley training pants. I exhausted the pack, throwing them away in the trash barrel outside my house after I had wet them, and my parents never figured out that I had stolen and used them. Interestingly, my parents never took my baby blankey away when I was a child and to this day, at eighteen years old, I still have it and sleep with it every night. If I'm home from college I even snuggle with it around the house if nobody is looking, but I usually try to act my age around family. It is the once piece of my actual infancy that I still cling to, and nobody will ever take it from me.

I think I was about 6-8 years old when I realized that I preferred diapers to underpants. That was when my parents got more serious about my not continuing to wear diapers during the day, though I did wear them at night until I was 10 because of my bedwetting. Because of my long term use of diapers, I needed to empty my bladder almost hourly. So, for long trips away from home, I wore diapers until I was 15 years old. By then, I was a confirmed DL.

Perhaps very shortly after I was deemed potty trained and good to be out of them (at least for day ... I can't remember the rest).

I liked stuffing diapers (or anything that resembled or felt like them) in my underwear ever since I can remember.

In fact, I've been caught once or twice by my grandma and my sister doing this when I was like 4 years old.

For me it started right before my niece was born in 2004, I would see the pack of diapers and try to slyly open between a side and the top, not really knowing what they were at first (couldn't remember 2 year younger brother in diapers or when I was in them myself), it got to the point where I stole a lot of diapers and got caught before moving from FL to NYS in freshman year of high school, many cycles of trying to stop later and mom trying to shame it out of my and still going and think I may never stop (and I still almost exclusively make due with size 6 baby diapers by using two sets of tabs and putting one diaper in another)

• 3 weeks later...

My earliest memory of diapers is being at a friend's house at the age of 5, I think, and taking them from an open closet, straight out of the bag. My friend's elder sister was babysitting us and she said "no those aren't for you!" After that, I took to stealing my little sister's, and hiding them under my mattress. I was just 6 or 7, and I remember quietly climbing into them under the covers of my bed, so as not to wake my elder sister who slept in the same room. After I got my own room in our basement, we only had the one bathroom upstairs on the main floor, and one morning it was in use. I really had to pee, so I decided to put what I had stolen to good use. I put it on and flooded it, and I remember thinking to myself how good it felt, how comfy it was, and how natural it felt to pee in it. From then on I had an appetite for them.

In my early teens, my mother started to become incontinent. I'd occasionally swipe one of hers, to see what it felt like. It was a match made in heaven. I was able to hold off on getting more until I became an adult, and now I'm at the point where I'd go 24/7 if I could afford it. It just feels natural by now.

• 6 months later...

The Cliffs Notes version I give most people (say when I'm on cam, or doing any other ABDL modeling) is that I first discovered ABDL by chance on the internet about 8 years ago. My boyfriend, at the time, and his roommate were reading articles on SomethingAwful.com and found an entry about Adult Babies. The article was actually really negative and made fun of ABDLs. I remember my ex-boyfriend and his friend laughing at it hysterically. Meanwhile I just sat there feeling both confused, and embarrassed, and trying to cross my legs discreetly. Here's the article here:

While I remember squeezing into one of my younger sister's rubber pants at an older age (it had to be before I was 5 given the house I remember this occurring in), I don't recall why I did it nor having any particular inclination towards diapers.

I recall reading the comic Dandy back when I was a young teenager and a character called Bully Beef was tormenting a geeky kid called Chips.

Right after my parents thought I was ready to be out of them, but I had different ideas. I must have been like 2.5 years when I got padded with one cloth diaper in a normal underwear as a precaution, because I've just had a #2 accident.

I liked stuffing my pants with diapers or anything that looked like one ever since.

Just to clarify to anyone who might not be aware, he's referring to the UK Dennis The Menace, which bears no relation to the American version. Which makes me wonder, what do they call the American Dennis over there?