LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long have you been a bedwetter?

stevewet

I started bed wetting regularly after a car crash 10 years ago caused an injury to my lower spine. I resisted being a bed wetter at first, but finally started wearing diapers to manage it. Now I proudly wet the bed every night.

• Like 2

I started bed wetting regularly after a car crash 10 years ago caused an injury to my lower spine. I resisted being a bed wetter at first, but finally started wearing diapers to manage it. Now I proudly wet the bed every night.

I like it"Proudly wet the bed every night"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 03/04/2016 at 1:48 PM, Ryan1991 said:

Peed the bed as a boy, dried up mid teens, but with dribbles in my pants and occasional accident. Carmel back in recent years

• 2 weeks later...

I wet every night until I was about 16. I waa put in mostly pull-ups then, though diapers too. It went away. I got assaulted about 8 months ago and got spune damage and I've lost all urinary control, so I'm wetting again at night.

On 21/04/2016 at 8:09 PM, Ryan1991 said:

Never really stopped. Always had issues as a boy, dried up during my teens, but still needed a rubber sheet on my bed as wet about once or twice a month. Got worse into my twenties and I now wet every night like when I was a little boy. I wear diapers to keep my bed dry.

Same here I wet every night.

Did it often as a child, stopped for a bit, entered late teens started wetting again. Lost all my money, had to go without protection which was dreadful and then finally got back into them again and have been going strong every night for a year and a half now.

On ?4?/?6?/?2016 at 5:17 PM, Gejoe said:

9 years now, ever since I had my prostate removed. Never wet my bed by accident in my youth, I did a few times on purpose.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, stevewet said:

When my bedwetting started again it came as a shock but I soon settled back in to the habit. I love being a bedwetter again now. Waking up wet is a wonderful feeling I've never once wished it would stop. I couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

I hope that, as my prostate continues to tighten around my urethra and I wet in my sleep more and more often, I too will thoroughly enjoy the experience of waking up wetting or wet. Thanks for giving me hope, Steve.

9 hours ago, gobphus said:

I hope that, as my prostate continues to tighten around my urethra and I wet in my sleep more and more often, I too will thoroughly enjoy the experience of waking up wetting or wet. Thanks for giving me hope, Steve.

I'm sure you will.

It's nice to see that many of you like me are lifelong bedwetters, or thereabouts. For me it was a huge relief when aged 10, my parents gave up trying to keep me dry at night and asked how I felt about wearing a nappy. Waking up wet is normal for me but recently I've had a few daytime accidents which I don't like

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greg03 said:

It's nice to see that many of you like me are lifelong bedwetters, or thereabouts. For me it was a huge relief when aged 10, my parents gave up trying to keep me dry at night and asked how I felt about wearing a nappy. Waking up wet is normal for me but recently I've had a few daytime accidents which I don't like

My folks gave up in the end too. They eventually just accepted I wet the bed and probably always would.

8 hours ago, Greg03 said:

Bedwetting is completely normal for me, it's daytime accidents in having trouble adjusting to

I am completely used to both now and just wear a nappy all the time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Christinebw said:

21, Almost 22 years.

I've never been dry for more than 2-3 days in a row.

Do you have any idea what causes you and your sister to wet in your sleep? Small bladders? ADH deficiency? Difficulty waking up? I hope that sleeping in diapers is not cramping your style too much.

5 hours ago, gobphus said:

Do you have any idea what causes you and your sister to wet in your sleep? Small bladders? ADH deficiency? Difficulty waking up? I hope that sleeping in diapers is not cramping your style too much.

ADH deficency and Difficulty waking up, lol.

Sleeping in diapers IS my style.