LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lazyness causes babyness

BabyGirlDaisy

Ron sat Daisy in his lap while he started to order her new wardrobe. Thick diapers, onesie, a crib, and locking panties Ron ordered them all. He began to treat Daisy like a baby. "Lookie honey, look at all the stuff daddy ordered you" He said patting her head.

Daisy lays in the bed crying and rubbing her sore bottom. She eventually cries herself to sleep. She sleeps on her stomach all night as her bottom was hurting her if she laid on her back since that was the second spanking in one day. The next morning arrives and Daisy is awake when the door handle moves

"Have it your way" As Daisy slept Ron changed her into a thick diaper with a pair of locking panties to cover them. After that he dressed her a new onesie. and left her to sleep while when to work. In his place was Ron older sister. Lisa She knew all of Daisy's new rule. She made her a bottle of baby formula with a plate of mushy baby food.

Daisy sleeps all the time Ron is out at work apart from the bathroom. Once she was finished in the bathroom she would go straight back to sleep. Lisa came up and handed Daisy the bottle which she drank before sleeping again.

"Fixing your nursery honey" Ron replied handing her another bottle. This one was spiked with laxatives. Ron and Lisa came back into the room with a changing table soon after.

"Not yet sweetheart it's not safe for you yet. Let me and Auntie Lisa finish then you can go play" Ron replied as he kissed her forehead through the bars. He went ahead set up Daisy's adult playpen after he talked to her.

"Am afraid not baby girl. We still have some talking to do" Ron replied after the nursery was completed. He walked Lisa out before going back to Daisy. "So sweetie, can you tell me how things are going to work? I'm giving you a chance to be good and it will end well for you"