LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lazyness causes babyness

BabyGirlDaisy

Daisy was married. While her husband was out she had to do some chores. She was being so lazy that nothing got done at all. When her husband got home and saw the state of his wife and the state of the house, he wasn't happy . Daisy just lounged around watching television all day and eating not caring about the jobs that she was given to do while her hubby worked all day earning money.

"Daisy this is the last straw. I swear nothing get done around here." Came the reply from Ron. "Your parents didn't do a great job of raising you, so what do you think I should do about this?" He asked her as if she was a child.

Daisy's words only made Ron angrier. He waited for her to dressed and quickly placed her over his knee. "I just thought about what I'm going to do" He said spanking her hard. "I'm going to reraise you. First you need a proper bath." He said as he finished up her spanking. Her bottom was bright red once he finished. "Go fill the tub,I need to find you some better clothes. We're going shopping after this"

Daisy runs upstairs and fills the tub. She waits for his husband Ron to come up. While she waits she rubs her bottom gently trying to sooth the pain in her backside. Eventually Ron comes up and into the bathroom where Daisy is standing waiting next to the bath tub which is filled with warm water.

Ron placed her in the tub and began to wash her. "So let me think, we need diapers, wipes, formula, a playpen, and oh a babysitter" Ron said name offf things they would need. "Of course we need baby shampoo too, and I'll order you some age fitting clothes."

"I'm afraid this is how this our going to be honey" Ron replied as he continued to wash her. "You had a lot of chances, and maybe in a few years you'll be ready to be a big girl"

Daisy just continues crying like a total baby and she doesn't even know it. She lays down in the water sniffling. Her face is all puffy and red from the tears and how much she was crying. "how long will this go on for? will you be using everything you would for a real baby like a crib, highchair, stroller, baby clothes, bottles, pacifiers and diapers and all the other baby stuff?" She asks worriedly

"For now you'll be in pull ups." Ron replied "I'm going to order some better fitting clothes and diapers for you tonight. I'll have them overnighted. As for the nursery items I'll do the same as the other items" Ron continued as he dried Daisy off. He dressed her in a outdated t shirt with a short skirt, and no panites."That will be easier for me when we get your pull ups"

"You only clean one room in eight hours" Ron said in a stable rage. "Honey you didn't make the bed and now you have to lay in it" He said as they parked in the garage. Ron took her inside and stripped her of her panties. He left her like that while he went to dump the rest in the garbage. Once all of her panties were gone Ron came back and dressed her in a pair of pull ups.