LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How does being a bedwetter make you feel?

stevewet

6 minutes ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Nothing i can do about   so ive just  accepted  ,adapted and move  on but i defenetly NOT Enjoy any of this  IC     

There are some things a person cannot change so in many ways it's best to turn lemons into lemonade. I hope at some point you'll be able to do that.

10 minutes ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Thank you dear  and to be clear im not feeling bad about this i just dont  LIKE it         

How long has it been for you being incontinent?

Started  as a we girl with  MANY  occasional both night and day " accidents from both ways "   got that to calm down  at say 10 then  got   diagnose  IBS  /and stress  stummock  at around 20  and  roughly say 8 years  back things began to down hill ever so faster  and i had to start  wearing when out on trip's and  now 3 years  ago when things REALLY went  down hill FAST on fecal i had no chice then to start  24 /7   and  this past year   urine have  picked up the pace as well with lightning  speed to were i am today   (cant say im surprised  really considering al i have stacked against me  for   risk factors  on both day and night  IC )            

10 minutes ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Started  as a we girl with  MANY  occasional both night and day " accidents from both ways "   got that to calm down  at say 10 then  got   diagnose  IBS  /and stress  stummock  at around 20  and  roughly say 8 years  back things began to down hill ever so faster  and i had to start  wearing when out on trip's and  now 3 years  ago when things REALLY went  down hill FAST on fecal i had no chice then to start  24 /7   and  this past year     urine have  picked up the pace as well with lightning  speed to wear i am today   (cant say im surprised  really considering al i have stacked against me  for   risk factors  on both day and night  IC )            

After I learned the management aspect of it I find that it's no longer a problem for me. It takes no real time out of my day to do the clean up & changing. It's just something that needs to be done and I don't mind it.

Yes, while many people actually love being a bedwetter or incontinent to the point they have made the personal choice to give up the toilet and make themselves totally incontinent, there are many who are incontinent by other means beyond their control.  Many have accepted it, made lemonade and turned a negative into a positive since there is no alternative to their incontinence.  That is a good positive way to look at things, but those people still don't have to like the situation they are in.  They may even enjoy a good diaper now and then (such as I do), but it's different when you have the choice to enjoy a diaper for fun now and then rather than having to always wear them 24/7/365 for a need.  You can do the best you can and have a positive outlook rather than mope around all the time and seclude yourself away from everyone and everything, but acceptance of your situation doesn't mean you have to like the situation life has thrown at you.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

I day wet too how many of you day wet as well as wet at night

Although daytime control is increasingly a struggle, at his point I wear and wet only at night.

My bladder control problems both night and day are beyond my control. Therefore I am not ashamed or embarrassed. I simply put on the most effective kind of diaper whic is discreet enough for the situation. At home when we do not have visitors I prefer to wear pinned gauze diapers. For work I wear GoodNites Tru-Fit which are discreet and yet absorb enough they do not leak if I fall asleep when resting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2014 at 11:42 AM, stevewet said:

Seeing there are a lot of bedweters using this site I wondered how do you feel about your bedwetting? For me it was a shock when it came back after quite a few years of totally dry nights. At first I felt ashamed and dirty but my wife who like me was a chronic bedwetter all through her childhood said I shouldn't worry about it and as long as we took steps to protect our bed and I agree'd to wear pads or nappies she wasn't in the slightest bothered by it. This did make me feel better. I started to do some reserch on the net to find just how common adult bedwetting is. This was before I saw a urologist. I was amazed to find there are lots of adults who wet at night and then with some deeper searching I discovered there were many who actually enjoyed it and the further I looked the more intruiged I was. It seems to me that many accept their incontinence and become DL as a way of coping with it. I quite liked this idea and started to explore sites like this and decided it was the way forward for me.

I have now become interested in all aspects of bedwetting and incontinence. I like reading other peoples stories and posts and have come to enjoy wearing pads, pull ups, incontinence pants

Honestly I’ve been wetting the bed a little bit occasionally  for two years and I’m embarrassed because I don’t have any protection and I need it but nobody in my family believes adult bed wetting exists and that my bladder is damaged due to neurological damage that will never heal and it’s also very small for my age so I need to pee a lot in fact I’ve already peed three times tonight and I would have wet my bed if I didn’t run to a toilet 

On 1/4/2019 at 6:52 AM, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Nothing i can do about   so ive just  accepted  ,adapted and move  on but i defenetly NOT Enjoy any of this  IC     

You’re incontinent sweetie , I understand completely sometimes we can’t hold it when we need to go potty