LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How does being a bedwetter make you feel?

stevewet

35 minutes ago, Christinebw said:

It used to really bug me. Particularly in Highschool/Early College when people were more immature and if someone found out it would be the end of the world. I really hated it and struggled a lot.

Ah, another "definitions" argument. Let's put this one to bed (pun intended) so everyone here doesn't keep going on about how they feel the definition means to them. These terms have already been defined for us, so lets just stick with the facts.

Enuresis
For the sake of this argument it seems most everyone is referring to this as it applies to adults. This means they are really referring to Secondary Enuresis in Adults, also know as Nocturnal Enuresis. This is defined as

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

When I was a child, I hated it with a passion! Especially that awful latex rubber sheet! When I got older, it was still embarrassing, and didn't help my lack of self-confidence at all. Nowadays, after years of dealing with it, I've found what works, and I am at peace with it. I don't volunteer this information right away, but I no longer hide in shame over it. I've discovered other have to deal with it, too.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/17/2015 at 7:57 PM, Craisler said:

As a kid, bedwetting didn't bother me at all.

Didn't bother me either. I couldn't see what the fuss was about.

On 2/17/2015 at 7:57 PM, Craisler said:

As a kid, bedwetting didn't bother me at all.

Didn't bother me either. I couldn't see what the fuss was about.

It makes me feel like I'm regressing back to yo my youth. I wet the bed until I was 15. My mother made sure I was padded every night. 

16 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

I started to wet day and night after A fall on ice in 2013.I did not like it at 1st but now I know I not the only one and I have meet others that wet too so I am ok

There are many of us that wet. 

16 hours ago, BabyDL44 said:

It makes me feel like I'm regressing back to yo my youth. I wet the bed until I was 15. My mother made sure I was padded every night. 

I know just what you mean. I wet at night until my early 20's. When my bedwetting came back I soon settled back in to the habit.

13 hours ago, WBxx said:

Waking wet is the ultimate high for me. I can’t imagine life without it.

Same here I absolutely love being a true nightly bedwetter again. I wake up soaking wet and deliriously happy every morning. I used to readabout people one sites like this who said they were proud of it and now I can relate to this. 

As a child wetting the bed was terrible,  I also had many daytime accidents but the lack of sleep, waking up to a wet bed was much worse for me and more common it drove me "crazy" enough to go out and buy myself diapers with my paper route money  after sleeping all night using diapers my bedwetting didn't bother me anymore,  Still to this day on the rare occasion my diaper leaks at night the wet bed will still drive me crazy. 

2 hours ago, Real world Incon said:

As a child wetting the bed was terrible,  I also had many daytime accidents but the lack of sleep, waking up to a wet bed was much worse for me and more common it drove me "crazy" enough to go out and buy myself diapers with my paper route money  after sleeping all night using diapers my bedwetting didn't bother me anymore,  Still to this day on the rare occasion my diaper leaks at night the wet bed will still drive me crazy. 

Different than you, sleeping in a freshly wet bed never bothered me that much.  However, embarrassed, there were times after an accident I made my bed pretending all was fine and then slept in the day old cold, stinky wetness the following night.  That wasn't so good.

3 hours ago, WBxx said:

Different than you, sleeping in a freshly wet bed never bothered me that much.  However, embarrassed, there were times after an accident I made my bed pretending all was fine and then slept in the day old cold, stinky wetness the following night.  That wasn't so good.

I often slept in the cold wet smelly bed from the night before.

never really thought much about it growing up...was just something that happened a lot.....once my ex got me wearing diapers though, waking up with a wet diaper (which is nearly always) does kinda drop me to Littlespace pretty much right away...

On 6/28/2016 at 5:12 PM, L-WET said:

When I was a child, I hated it with a passion! Especially that awful latex rubber sheet! When I got older, it was still embarrassing, and didn't help my lack of self-confidence at all. Nowadays, after years of dealing with it, I've found what works, and I am at peace with it. I don't volunteer this information right away, but I no longer hide in shame over it. I've discovered other have to deal with it, too.

There are many adults who wet the bed.

The only thing that bothered me as a child was being ashamed to go to sleepovers, so I missed them entirely. I grew up with lots of family around and I was "the baby"of the family so my siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc all knew. I was late to potty train too and was in diapers far longer than the others. To this day it makes me feel warm and secure to be in a diaper at night. A great feeling being a bedwetter

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

At first it was hard to realize that I was having real accidents again after years of not. I always liked being able to choose to wear diapers but now at night I often need to. I have been working this year on getting rid of my shame around it, through both a therapist and a new relationship that is the most supportive I've ever had.

• 3 months later...

It was hard at first dealing with accidents at night, and having to be put in a diaper to prevent waking up in a wet bed. When you have someone in your life who does except this it makes it a whole lot better. I was ashamed that I had to wear diapers at night, and my fiance never looked twice I was wearing a diaper. Now 6 yrs later I enjoy waking up wet, and also I love being a DL and having someone diaper me at all times. 

On 9/24/2018 at 10:40 PM, BadBabyBoy6 said:

i never got out of bedwetting and always hated it until about 13 when i was beginning to except it now i just dont care 

That is the best attitude to have. Honestly what does it matter is someone wet's the bed. So what. I have never seen why people see it as such a big deal.

• Like 1