LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forced2wet

Plastic Backed Disposables

8 posts in this topic

Just opened my last pack of plastic backed Tena Maxi slips :( I'm going to miss these even more than I did plastic backed M4s.

I don't get to wear and wet very often, so this batch will probably last me until at least November but in the interest of forward planing what is the best plastic backed replacement you have found in the UK for Tena maxi/M4s in terms of thickness and absorbency? (Suggestions of the cheapest place to buy the replacements are very welcome)

I go to http://www.saveexpress.de/save/index.php

They still have plastic backed M4s (bought some 2 weeks ago) as low as 11 euro a pack.

They might still have some plastic Tena Maxis too.

GROMPELLS HEALTHCARE  STOCK PLASTIC BACKED NAPPIES  in plain white colour .very cheap as well  .

downswide i ordered lge size but they are very small for lge . so order a next size up .

their pull ups are very good holding about 1.5 wett

FYI My recent order with Attends direct arrived today Regular Plus Slip is still plastic backed but the Regular Slips are now the hateful cloth/paper type backing  :(

I know Tender Care used to be plain white slips with plastic backing....super cheap too.

Try Boots own brand £9.00 for 10 slips they feel great.

Yes the boots one are good been in them for a week now no leaks only down side is the tabs you can only place once .