LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is pretty interesting. I've only started recently getting some plushies under my belt (and one of them I have traveled with before. I'll probably make that my "travel plush" just for laughs and giggles), but my plushies are almost all related to my favorite cartoon. So I don't get them because I love plushies, I get them because I love the show and I have a certain affinity for plushies due to being a DL (if that makes any sense. Maybe I am just a "plushie baby" and don't want to admit it xD).

I don't currently have a special plushie, but I do have a small minky blankie I ordered off Etsy.com and it is embroidered with my name and one side has raised bumps. A real texture/sensory thing for me.

Hi everyone! This is my second topic on lovies, I think, but the old one is fairly old, I didn't want to necro, and my questions are slightly different. I hope a second topic is okay.

I still have my old, original baby blankie (now almost 40 years old!). Actually it's a twin sized blanket. Once upon a time it was extremely soft, and had a velvet trim all around the edges. The trim is long gone, it is definitely not soft any more, and has a few small holes in it. I hardly ever pull it out of storage any more, but one of these days I'm going to find someone to restore it for me.

These questions make me wonder if a little boy is more likely to have a blankie than a little girl. I've certainly seen more little boys with them. I say this because I'm thinking it might be related to your being transgender.

• 5 months later...

I have plenty of plushies but one really stands alone and that is my Winnie the Pooh plushie. I have always loved Winnie the Pooh even when I was much younger. I have never had a blankie to cuddle because Winnie the Pooh has always been there for me.

Recently I've been quite attached to a relatively new plushie--a Build A Bear bunny I found in a thrift store (it's sooo soft!) and a Snuggie (you know, those dorky wearable blanket things) which has pretty much become the only blankie I've ever had.

• 2 months later...